Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 55. (Read 88042 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
Nice, 600PHs hope he/she will find a new block. Interesting to watch …

{"runtime": 88706130, "lastupdate": 1681225551, "Users": 3539, "Workers": 17170, "Idle": 1286, "Disconnected": 1310}
{"hashrate1m": "583P", "hashrate5m": "608P", "hashrate15m": "578P", "hashrate1hr": "406P", "hashrate6hr": "144P", "hashrate1d": "64.3P", "hashrate7d": "84.5P"}
{"diff": 54.1, "accepted": 25903677145120, "rejected": 41498207767, "bestshare": 28537089808732, "SPS1m": 797.0, "SPS5m": 789.0, "SPS15m": 786.0, "SPS1h": 760.0}

that costs around $45000 per 24 hours on nicehash
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Nice, 600PHs hope he/she will find a new block. Interesting to watch …

{"runtime": 88706130, "lastupdate": 1681225551, "Users": 3539, "Workers": 17170, "Idle": 1286, "Disconnected": 1310}
{"hashrate1m": "583P", "hashrate5m": "608P", "hashrate15m": "578P", "hashrate1hr": "406P", "hashrate6hr": "144P", "hashrate1d": "64.3P", "hashrate7d": "84.5P"}
{"diff": 54.1, "accepted": 25903677145120, "rejected": 41498207767, "bestshare": 28537089808732, "SPS1m": 797.0, "SPS5m": 789.0, "SPS15m": 786.0, "SPS1h": 760.0}
STRAIGHT FORWARD
Steel balls is back on the pool))

not my balls  Cool

mine coming soon
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Steel balls is back on the pool))
I join with 0.001btc each such session!joined like 10 of them yesterday with 0.01 spent in total.
STRAIGHT FORWARD
0.3PH for ten days i guess won’t make any sense,especially with current diff!
Teammining sessions last 4 hours with around 200PH pace and last two days still no block hit.There are around 20 or even more such sessions a day though.IMHO

okay i am just trying to know the pricing.. how much should I pay.. how much BTC do you pay for that 200PH per day?
0.3PH for ten days i guess won’t make any sense,especially with current diff!
Teammining sessions last 4 hours with around 200PH pace and last two days still no block hit.There are around 20 or even more such sessions a day though.IMHO
STRAIGHT FORWARD
I used EU with no issues.Also EU has more power rather than US

how the bid works? is paying $275 for 0.0003 power for 10 days fair?
I used EU with no issues.Also EU has more power rather than US
STRAIGHT FORWARD
which is better for this pool EU proxy or US?

as per ip location

IP ADDRESS: 51.81.56.15
 REGION: Virginia
 CITY: Reston
 ISP: OVH US LLC
 ORGANIZATION: OVH SAS

its better to use US proxy right
STRAIGHT FORWARD
to mine through nicehash using this solo pool what level of nicehash kyc needed 2 or 3? do we need the latest tier that contains ( - EasyMining reward claim (Catch the Block)) or this doesn't refer to withdraw this solo mining profits?

this solo pool sends the profits to my own personal wallet or will send it to nicehash if I use nicehash mining power?

You don't need to KYC yourself, I have not tried super large amounts but I guess at some point if you go too big you are going to have to go through a KYC of some sort, other than that, you should be good to go.

This pool will send the payout to whichever BTC address you set in the worker field when entering your pool details on nicehash, nothing goes to your nicehash wallet.

can someone post a filled screenshot of " Add new pool " on nicehash settings
stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org

Don't type the whole URL, this is what's giving you the error, Nicehash already has the initial part of "stratum+tcp://", all you need is

Code:
solo.ckpool.org

there's one error is it fine?

Pool host solo.ckpool.org resolved to IP 51.81.56.15... OK
Connecting to Stratum proxy for region: EUROPE... OK
Selected mining algorithm: SHA256AsicBoost... OK
Sending mining subscribe request... OK
Sending login information... OK
Unknown message... Error

Pool host
solo.ckpool.org
Pool port
Pool user
Pool pass
x
Algorithm
SHA256AsicBoost
Port should be 4334

thank you

Mining subscribe request successfully completed... OK
Received mining set difficulty... OK
Pool difficulty is correct (provided=1000000, minimum=500000)... OK
Took 0.354 sec
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
to mine through nicehash using this solo pool what level of nicehash kyc needed 2 or 3? do we need the latest tier that contains ( - EasyMining reward claim (Catch the Block)) or this doesn't refer to withdraw this solo mining profits?

this solo pool sends the profits to my own personal wallet or will send it to nicehash if I use nicehash mining power?

You don't need to KYC yourself, I have not tried super large amounts but I guess at some point if you go too big you are going to have to go through a KYC of some sort, other than that, you should be good to go.

This pool will send the payout to whichever BTC address you set in the worker field when entering your pool details on nicehash, nothing goes to your nicehash wallet.

Don't type the whole URL, this is what's giving you the error, Nicehash already has the initial part of "stratum+tcp://", all you need is

Code:
solo.ckpool.org

Unknown message... Error

Pool host
solo.ckpool.org
Pool port
Pool user
Pool pass
x
Algorithm
SHA256AsicBoost
Port should be 4334
STRAIGHT FORWARD

Code:
solo.ckpool.org

Unknown message... Error

Pool host
solo.ckpool.org
Pool port
Pool user
Pool pass
x
Algorithm
SHA256AsicBoost
STRAIGHT FORWARD
can I put address starts with b or must start with 1?

Kyc 0 is sufficient!

how?? https://www.nicehash.com/my/marketplace KYC required

KYC 0 is still KYC to be confirmed by e-mail only,that’s it.

PS: Is it you running 50ph on the pool at the moment?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U

Code:
solo.ckpool.org

STRAIGHT FORWARD

also it asks for username and PW what username and pw?

Pool verification
Pool verification process is complete. Tested pool is incompatible!
Notice: Pool verificator may not be 100% accurate and may report pool being compatible while in fact, it is not compatible or vice versa. Always discuss with pool operator if you encounter any issues with the pool verificator. Verification process can take up to 20 seconds.
Pool host
Pool port
Pool user
1PKN98VN2z5gwSGZvGKS2bj8aADZBkyhkZ
Pool pass
x
Algorithm
SHA256AsicBoost
Pool host should not include colon ':': POOL_HOST_SHOULD_NOT_INCLUDE_COLON... Error
STRAIGHT FORWARD

Kyc 0 is sufficient!

how?? https://www.nicehash.com/my/marketplace KYC required

Kyc 0 is sufficient!
STRAIGHT FORWARD

Pages:
Jump to: