Pages:
Author

Topic: YOBIT - page 6. (Read 13669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
January 05, 2018, 06:24:30 AM
Hi there i want to ask for all yobit user  Because i have a token and the exchanger is yobit only .  I want to ask if there is no problem in yobit? I want to assure that my wallet is safe in yobit? Thanks.

Any trading wallet is not at all a safest one to have the fund on it, keep invest on yobit for trading would be fine for all the altcoins including newly coming tokens as well. However, investing on yobit is not at all a advisable on from the many forum members.
We need to wait for some time to sell the bitcoin if you want to that to be converted for fiat cash. I am advising you and everyone to keep investing on trading due to price fluctuations on the altcoins, `soon we will find the bitcoin price more costlier dude.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 06:10:33 AM
Actually I use yobit, there were some problems, when I forgot and then changed my password, they locked withdraw function for around a week and it was horrible, because I wanted to transfer that money. After a week they prolonged lock period and on my complaining ticket they answered that it is like prevent measure against hackers. Finally I could withdraw my funds
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
Hi there i want to ask for all yobit user  Because i have a token and the exchanger is yobit only .  I want to ask if there is no problem in yobit? I want to assure that my wallet is safe in yobit? Thanks.
actually, i have not used yobit before. I heard many bad reviews about yobit exchange
but it never hurts to try
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
January 05, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
They have a lot of UI bugs that benefits the exchange. They have tons of negative reviews and issues like withdrawal problems, selling and buying at the wrong price with ridiculously large errors. Besides that, customer is shit, almost as if they're just picking when and who to help.
I think i need to take the risk because my token is in yobit only  Thankyou for information.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
January 05, 2018, 02:16:29 AM
They have a lot of UI bugs that benefits the exchange. They have tons of negative reviews and issues like withdrawal problems, selling and buying at the wrong price with ridiculously large errors. Besides that, customer is shit, almost as if they're just picking when and who to help.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 02:02:05 AM
I have assets that I invest in yobit.io, I never had a problem in yobit.io, and I'm sure, yobit is one of exchange best.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
January 05, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: