Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit exchange are scammers and its just a matter of time to disappear (solved) - page 2. (Read 4029 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
No, only yobit chat.

And is there anybody online?

The admins had promised to solve the problem with the ARC. I will unsubscribe in this branch or them or me.

I think its now fixed, but I'll try in few hours since I currently don't have the chance. I am asking you for one last thing. Can you ask them to change the ticker from ARC to ARCO? Aquarius dev asked them long time ago, but.... And the new thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarco-aquariuscoin-the-water-of-crypto-no-premine-1694341

After everything is taken care of, I will remove my negative feedback and I'll say few words about YoBit.

Wallet status: Online (193363 blocks)
New thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarco-aquariuscoin-the-water-of-crypto-no-premine-1694341  -  add to coinsinfo

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I can confirm that yobit is very very very slow with updates.

Had the same issues with Nevacoin. I submitted an update months before the fork, still the wallet was in maintenance for months after the fork.

And I also got all these generic replies.

I also sent three tickets for ARCO, same generic replies.

I dont have enough evidence to call them scammers, but I can call them extremely slow and unprofessional with client(dev) communication.

I mean seriously, we all know how long it takes to compile and update a coin daemon...its minutes. If you do it in time before the fork, there is no re-syncing necessary...

I think to be sure, you have to send them an update at least 3 months before the fork, and when you do, you still have to bug them every week of those 3 months to make sure they actually do it in time...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
No, only yobit chat.

The admins had promised to solve the problem with the ARC. I will unsubscribe in this branch or them or me.

I think its now fixed, but I'll try in few hours since I currently don't have the chance. I am asking you for one last thing. Can you ask them to change the ticker from ARC to ARCO? Aquarius dev asked them long time ago, but.... And the new thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarco-aquariuscoin-the-water-of-crypto-no-premine-1694341

After everything is taken care of, I will remove my negative feedback and I'll say few words about YoBit.
legendary
No, only yobit chat.

Activity: 644
That's true but yobit is the only exchange where you can have fun trading 99% coins and have some profit. You have to know 99% wallet goes to mainteance mode after 1 month, so trade on that period time and have fun.

Better yobit then c-cex where you have to "vote", or nova where they ask 0,3 btc for list coin, or any underground exchange with 0 volume.
Also bittrex is going to become a scam exchange, they don't add new coin before month of source stability and source code review.
But they add coins like DAO without any test or stability, and then.....remember dao drama.
Most exchange do what they want, they have the roundtable. Some add only coins where they think they can achieve volume and profit, some add small crypto asking 0.1 like yobit, some ask 0.3 like nova, some ask you to vote etc etc.

You have no idea on what you're talking about:

1. As far as I know, Bittrex done nothing wrong so far.
2. Paying to exchanges to list a coin is just not right. Why? Because pretty much every sh*tcoin has the chance to be listed.
3. Listing 'coins' like the DAO is normal as the exchanges are expecting volume and this is how they pay their bills. You can't blame them for that. And, btw, I remember the DAO drama very well (what an irony...)...

I agree, 3 years now i hear bittrex is gonna be a scam but they have scammed no one so pls people stop that bull#$@$
legendary
@FAILCommunity
That's true but yobit is the only exchange where you can have fun trading 99% coins and have some profit. You have to know 99% wallet goes to mainteance mode after 1 month, so trade on that period time and have fun.

Better yobit then c-cex where you have to "vote", or nova where they ask 0,3 btc for list coin, or any underground exchange with 0 volume.
Also bittrex is going to become a scam exchange, they don't add new coin before month of source stability and source code review.
But they add coins like DAO without any test or stability, and then.....remember dao drama.
Most exchange do what they want, they have the roundtable. Some add only coins where they think they can achieve volume and profit, some add small crypto asking 0.1 like yobit, some ask 0.3 like nova, some ask you to vote etc etc.

You have no idea on what you're talking about:

1. As far as I know, Bittrex done nothing wrong so far.
2. Paying to exchanges to list a coin is just not right. Why? Because pretty much every sh*tcoin has the chance to be listed.
3. Listing 'coins' like the DAO is normal as the exchanges are expecting volume and this is how they pay their bills. You can't blame them for that. And, btw, I remember the DAO drama very well (what an irony...)...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
To sum up the situation,YoBit likely has chances to turn itself into a scam sooner or later.The fact that there is a scam accusation against them 2 times in a month or so convinces me enough of their intentions.The day they won't be able to handle it,goodbye to your coins forever.
Activity: 882

legendary
@FAILCommunity
legendary
Only through personal messages (PM). Can also send a formal request to the update - https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

How? Since they Yobit last used their account 2 weeks ago? Any chat you're using? Slack for example?

No, only yobit chat.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Only through personal messages (PM). Can also send a formal request to the update - https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

How? Since they Yobit last used their account 2 weeks ago? Any chat you're using? Slack for example?
legendary
I want to add my two cents to this discussion. Why matveevka as part of support can't contact to admins of Yobit? If matveevka isn't responsible for repair of coins, why he didn't informed people who responsible for it. Coin dev gived all information, but any actions wasn't taked to solve this simple problem.

The admins were informed. Why the problem is not solved, I don't know.

Is there any way to speak with someone responsible for the wallet updates on YoBit?

legendary
@FAILCommunity
I want to add my two cents to this discussion. Why matveevka as part of support can't contact to admins of Yobit? If matveevka isn't responsible for repair of coins, why he didn't informed people who responsible for it. Coin dev gived all information, but any actions wasn't taked to solve this simple problem.

Is there any way to speak with someone responsible for the wallet updates on YoBit?
legendary

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Cause they are scammera, they steal their customer money probably selling their altcoins

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-omitted-my-deposit-solved-1688245
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Everyone keep replying in english this is nonsense

You don't even need to understand what specifically matveevka says. It's all yada yada (just like in his ticket responses), but in Russian.
Activity: 644
Everyone keep replying in english this is nonsense
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Так в том то и дело, что меня в трасте убили за то, к чему я отношения не имею!

Of course it has something to do with you. You answered to several tickets (and a PM) using the EXACT same manner (and wording). That pretty much means: "I hear you, but fuck you". Just about the same negligence YoBit has to its users.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Pages:
Jump to: