Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit Signature Campaign (Bitcointalk) - page 15. (Read 7846 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
April 19, 2019, 11:53:49 AM
The campaign has good pay but it is not without a problem. I think in the past, signature campaigners have trouble transferring their money. When the signature campaign wallet runs out, it takes months before it gets refilled. You have to be patient in waiting for the wallet to be refilled. I hope it is different this time around.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 19, 2019, 11:47:39 AM
Lock this thread so that it will not be marked as spam. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50672984.

Also, why is a newbie running a Yobit Signature campaign? Why is the funds not escrowed? The link looks legit since it has the secured connection but still I'm not convinced. How can you know that you're getting paid by this?

You are probably not around yet when yobit launched their signature campaign in the past, lots of users joined and got paid, though there are spam everywhere here in the forum coz no one is managing the campaign to look closely to the particpants, except from the admin.
I was. Is this their old signature campaign? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-signature-campaign-realtime-payouts-daily-1036113. If that it is, I'm aware of the signature campaign. And if trusted people says that they got an email regarding this campaign then I think it's legit. I hope they can diminish spams with their new. But 140 per week is so high.
Experia, is that the new campaign signature?
This makes the campaign a bit spammy even though they said in the campaign page they don't want any spam posts. There will always be many people who'll spam the shit of out this forum to push their post number to 140 every week.
I think so too. But the rate is so good than other campaigns though.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 19, 2019, 11:47:06 AM
I think some people may have misread the Yobit notification.  

Yobit will only pay the person posting for up to 20 posts per day.  The posts have to be made by a forum member of Sr Member level or above.

Yobit do not want to be associated with rubbish spam posts.  They want good contributors who are trusted on this forum to display Yobit in their signature, while they are discussing useful and relevant topics in a positive way.

I am not at a high enough level here to benefit from the Yobit signature campaign.  Sad
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 19, 2019, 11:43:56 AM
Lock this thread so that it will not be marked as spam. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50672984.

The link looks legit since it has the secured connection but still I'm not convinced.

What are you talking about ? Not every website that shows a Secured connection is legit -_- it's a cheap SSL certificate that you could buy for some pennys or some bucks. What matters is that yobit is a well known exchanger and peoples already joined its signature compaign already and they trust it. If the team don't pay it's signature compaign members, nobody will use their platform again, right?
I'll be joining them Smiley
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
April 19, 2019, 11:33:05 AM
Users with negative feedback from defaulttrust members are no longer permitted on the campaign. If you sign up you will be removed.
Is there any option to review the red trust manually of you just do everything automatically?

You could ask them on twitter https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/1119228178743083009 or maybe create a support thread about it.

I just did: https://twitter.com/FollowMasudul/status/1119262089544118272

May be I will try the support to. Not sure who to contact honestly.

Thanks

Update: Sent ticket to the support too. Now I wait  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
April 19, 2019, 11:31:19 AM
Users with negative feedback from defaulttrust members are no longer permitted on the campaign. If you sign up you will be removed.
Is there any option to review the red trust manually of you just do everything automatically?

You could ask them on twitter https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/1119228178743083009 or maybe create a support thread about it.

Last time I think hilariousandco was managing the campaign. Any ideas on who is managing or they are managing it themselves?
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
April 19, 2019, 11:24:16 AM

I wore the sign however I will continue posting once I hear from the team about the concern.

# I have three red from three DT
# I have earned my all merits
# S_Therapist and Retina is not me just in case if any of them apply here.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
April 19, 2019, 11:21:47 AM
Are you posting on behalf of yobit? Managing their campaign? I received the same email as i'm sure everyone with a yobit account has. Just curious as to your role here

Probably he has no role just expects some merits...
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
April 19, 2019, 11:12:47 AM
They only accept high ranking accounts, so if they spam they make themselves a target to get banned.
Thanks to the merit system they can't farm new accounts, so it will end eventually.
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
April 19, 2019, 11:03:28 AM
Doesn't seem to be any major restrictions? Surely there must be a limited number of participants?
They did not announce any limit but I guess when the limit is reached they will not accept new registration.
It's automatic and it will not review the post quality prior to acceptance and it's certainly like the old style of the signature campaign program.

20 posts it is the max permitted daily, you even post only 1 post per day to be counted active. I received 0.0267 BTC which I had pending in the old signature campaign, I don't know if legit or not, but it is working until now and as for the negative rated, they should be checked, if they are from bullshit propaganda (Lauda's group) and then decide if valid or not. Cheers people.

So you are saying that you still receive the reward even you have a negative trust?
If that's the case, the rule is flexible, am I right?
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 19, 2019, 11:02:06 AM
20 posts it is the max permitted daily, you even post only 1 post per day to be counted active. I received 0.0267 BTC which I had pending in the old signature campaign, I don't know if legit or not, but it is working until now and as for the negative rated, they should be checked, if they are from bullshit propaganda (Lauda's group) and then decide if valid or not. Cheers people.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
April 19, 2019, 11:01:33 AM
Doesn't seem to be any major restrictions? Surely there must be a limited number of participants?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
April 19, 2019, 11:00:59 AM
However, the rate is quite good.

For me I think 140 post is a lot of work in a week. A Senior member for instance goes home with $88 in a week after spamming the hell out on the forum.

They did not mentioned particular boards like other campaigns (so I am guessing except for off-topic board most boards are accepted) and for active members it's not hard to reach but yes, it would increase spam and should be handled by a proper manager. They haven't even mentioned how many spots are open.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
April 19, 2019, 10:58:29 AM
Raise your umbrellas, shit is about to hit you in the face.
And I was starting to think that shitposting flood on bitcointalk was finally coming to an end.

Seems like they don't want spam this time... But 140posts say otherwise.
Just wait till gangs of third world half-English speaking dimwits come in and wake up their alts to get not just 140 but maybe 5-6 times of that every week. In other words YoShit is back and its back with more volumes of intractable diarrhea than before. Roll Eyes

I doubt the legitimacy of this campaign though unless some competent manager is going to take over it. No manager would be the start of a shitshow in the forum again.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
April 19, 2019, 10:57:22 AM

For me I think 140 post is a lot of work in a week. A Senior member for instance goes home with $88 in a week after spamming the hell out on the forum.
What will end up happening without a manager to at least look over participants is a lot of bans coming soon.

Also, why is a newbie running a Yobit Signature campaign? Why is the funds not escrowed? The link looks legit since it has the secured connection but still I'm not convinced. How can you know that you're getting paid by this?

You are probably not around yet when yobit launched their signature campaign in the past, lots of users joined and got paid, though there are spam everywhere here in the forum coz no one is managing the campaign to look closely to the particpants, except from the admin.
Damn it, you were 40 seconds faster then me
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
April 19, 2019, 10:56:44 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
April 19, 2019, 10:55:37 AM

The pay isn't too much for the spamming because very few users can give 20 quality post in 6 days and the 7th day can be more of
spam.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
April 19, 2019, 10:39:46 AM
The OP is not managing the campaign (Yobit is) and plus Yobit hasn't mentioned which boards are accepted but only said off-topic boards won't be accepted. However, the rate is quite good.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 19, 2019, 10:35:51 AM

The link definitely belongs to yobit.

I got the email directly coming from yobit. It is %99.9 legit unless someone hacked the exchange in the last 1-2 hours which doesn't make any sense.

140posts is too much work though. It is impossible for a person to make 140 constructive posts in a week.

This makes the campaign a bit spammy even though they said in the campaign page they don't want any spam posts. There will always be many people who'll spam the shit of out this forum to push their post number to 140 every week.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 19, 2019, 10:28:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: