Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit Signature Campaign (Bitcointalk) - page 13. (Read 7844 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 7
April 19, 2019, 11:10:33 PM
YoBit Signature Campaign

Dear YoBit Users!

YoBit Signature Campaign on Bitcointalk is active again!

Details: https://yobit.net/en/signature/details/

- Sr Member: 0.00012 BTC per constructive post (20 max per day).
- Hero Member: 0.00016 BTC per constructive post (20 max per day).
- Legendary Member: 0.00020 BTC per constructive post (20 max per day).

Sincerely yours,
Team of Yobit.Net

Received ✉ E-mail From YoBit

This is very shameful moment when even senior members of this forum post messages in support of such scam exchange!
 Yobit is a biggest blind scammer in whole digital market and obviously everyone knows it well but still we are supporting them for a little money and this means we are encouraging yobit to scam others !
There are hundreds of people who get scammed everyday by yobit and I AM ONE OF THOSE UNLUCKY MEMBERS .

Chec kout how yobit scammed my 12.88 ETH months ago https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-sent-eth-to-usdt-address-help-needed-1-eth-reward-5096385
Also check here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096385.20

My balance is still stucked with their exchange.  I tried support tickets many times but never got any reply !

I am feeling very bad when you guys support yobit's signature campaign, please don't support them and don't help these scammers to spread their fake exchange in this community.

I also request DT member to ban or atleast put negative trusts to those who speak supporting words in favour of yobit scam and help me get my 12.88 ETH back, my reward is still valid if someone helps me.

Please remove yobit's signature so that everyone knows their scam reality, i hope you guys will not support this scam exchange.
Thank you for reading

Activity: 924
Merit: 265
April 19, 2019, 09:24:01 PM
Do you think we can add our referral link in the signature?

I would not try that, the bot may not count your posts because it will look different to them. And in the past yobit signature campaign, if the bot recognizes that you changed your signature, they will automatically disable you from the campaign. That is a risk I will not take.
It's obvious. You should not try doing that. The one that manages the campaign is a bot. An AI is very good in catching bad activity. It is proven and tested. Don't risk yourself or you'll be removed from the campaign.

A human campaign manager is way better than AI, you will only be in favor of AI than human if you have red trust coz you can be accepted without evaluation like lots of users on yobit now.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
April 19, 2019, 08:46:52 PM
BTW for people who don't know (I see many here) you have merits to send!
Send them if you want to receive others of them.
That's now the only way to become a legendary member!

That's also a way to "trade" your merits.
Trust me bruh, it's not so true what you just said.
Merits cannot be received even after you send them if the expected quality level of the users who send most merits, isn't met and they don't want to give you anything for your posts. Contribution is not the only thing that matters, quality does.

@Everyone here,
20 posts is the maximum that anyone will be paid for, so keep calm and don't put too much stress on the topic as I am sure that least people will be able to reach that maximum each day "with constructive posts".
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 19, 2019, 07:47:58 PM
Do you think we can add our referral link in the signature?

I would not try that, the bot may not count your posts because it will look different to them. And in the past yobit signature campaign, if the bot recognizes that you changed your signature, they will automatically disable you from the campaign. That is a risk I will not take.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
April 19, 2019, 06:39:08 PM
They only accept high ranking accounts, so if they spam they make themselves a target to get banned.
Thanks to the merit system they can't farm new accounts, so it will end eventually.
You made a point!
We have lots of members at Senior Member and above ranks whom can not be able to earn a single merit or more than 1 merit after more than one year the merit system born. Such kind of higher rank members currently struggled with their applications because they have to fight with new generation of self made members, then most of times they failed. Most of them will join those campaigns, because they won't be rejected. Let's see.
There are 1311 senior members with 1-9 merits earned since January 2018. There are 3076 senior members who have earned at least 1 merit. I don't know how many did not earn even 1 merit because they are not in database I'm using.

So answer to your question is: 43% senior members earned less than 10 merits out of all senior members who have earned at least 1 merit.

I took this number than checked how many users has ranked up since July. To check it I took all users who has received any merit from https://albertoit.github.io/Merit-Explorer-SQL/ than checked current merit number on the bitcointalk.com site. After deduction I got the number of airdropped merit to each user (who have received at least one merit). Then I checked once again on merit explorer number of merit given till July. Thanks to that I was able to correct mazdafunsun’s result with rank promotions
by merit since July (there still be some inaccuracy because probably some users has been promoted since July by activity, unfortunately I have no way to check it...)

After comparing these results with given merit in merit explorer I’ve received such set of data:

Rank                       number of users      number of users      
received at least
1 merit

number of users      
with who didn’t
earn any merit

Member27 9184 744 (17%)23 174  (83%)
Full Member18 1813 173 (17,45%)15 008  (82,55%)
Sr. Member9 0161 818 (20,16%)7 198  (79,84%)
Hero Member4 1431 105 (26,67%)3 038  (73,33%)
Legendary2 1451 133 (52,82%)1 012  (47,18%)
It looks like there are really plenty of high ranked users who hasn't earn even one merit yet. Probably some of them are "dead souls" - users who aren't active for many month or even years, but for sure there are as well a lot of "ranked" users who simply didn't deserved any merit yet. This number decreases (percentage) with the increase of rhe rank, but its level in all groups (maybe exept Legendary) remains high.

So  guys look at these numbers and be little more lenient for newbies and jr. members  as you see the rank not always it determines their value...
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
April 19, 2019, 06:38:01 PM
Thanks to YoBit signature campaign, you can increase the number of BTC in your bag. If you're looking for a Bitcointalk account to join the campaign, look at my profile or send message on Telegram
That's against the forum spirit. They (DTs)  are actively tagging account sellers and seems like you don't care about it at all though. I have issues with some of the forum members but still my love is not any less for the community.

Please respect the community spirit.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2019, 06:17:37 PM
yelp it seems now yobit are getting more serious about the campaign, house cleaning time.
Yeah... I don't think so. Any campaign allowing 20 posts a day doesn't really care about the spam they will produce.

The point of my post was that they don't allow neg-tagged users and I already see 3 neg-tagged users just on this page wearing Yobit's signature.

They can wear a signature, but that does not mean that they are accepted in the campaign. There will probably be opening a lot of scam accusation against this Yobit campaign in next days.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
April 19, 2019, 05:57:34 PM
Just wait till gangs of third world half-English speaking dimwits come in and wake up their alts to get not just 140 but maybe 5-6 times of that every week.
Just don't expect only the third world dimwits will join the spam war, but the first & second world halfwits will join with their huge amount of alts.

Be ready to fight spammers.  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
April 19, 2019, 05:55:06 PM
and i think they should make a campaign manager to answer the question regarding the signature campaign
a question like if they accept a post in the local section?

I think you should create a support ticket at their official site. Many users have some chaos in their posts now but unofficial guesses won't make campaign situation clearer.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
April 19, 2019, 05:11:28 PM
yelp it seems now yobit are getting more serious about the campaign, house cleaning time.
Yeah... I don't think so. Any campaign allowing 20 posts a day doesn't really care about the spam they will produce.

The point of my post was that they don't allow neg-tagged users and I already see 3 neg-tagged users just on this page wearing Yobit's signature.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 19, 2019, 05:09:04 PM
I thought neg-tagged users were not allowed?

Users with negative feedback from defaulttrust members are no longer permitted on the campaign. If you sign up you will be removed.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
April 19, 2019, 05:04:48 PM
I thought neg-tagged users were not allowed?

Users with negative feedback from defaulttrust members are no longer permitted on the campaign. If you sign up you will be removed.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
April 19, 2019, 04:39:49 PM
Second, Yobit is a shady exchange and payment will come on the exchange wallet so it is not a big plus.
Yes fees are very high to withdraw, and relatively high to trade (0,2% maker and taker)

I still have "no records" on my dashboard and you?

am sure the records will be automatically updated once you have upto required number of post per day, i.e 20 post, so lets see when anyone is able to meet the required post if the records will be updated, personal stats are update every 3-4 hours, so am guessing if we cant make 20 post a day there won't be payment Shocked this is certainly a tough one.
It finally updated, but it only counted my posts on the english board  Undecided  Undecided

Someone knows at what time it will be reseted?
okay so we shouldn't post in local boards at this point...but now i'm wondering if there are any restrictions in english board too...
I don't really know I'm in the campaign since only few hours, just like you... So I think we should test ourselves to be really sure.
I will try to check another time...
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
April 19, 2019, 04:28:49 PM
Someone with an alt/fake account is complaining about the campaign in the META section...  Undecided

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-spam-on-the-forum-5133809

BTW for people who don't know (I see many here) you have merits to send!
Send them if you want to receive others of them.
That's now the only way to become a legendary member!
copper member
We are Bitcoin!
April 19, 2019, 04:17:19 PM
~
Rules says that negative trust users can't join, but you have few negative trust feedbacks joined this campaign and laready got some BTC as you said Smiley.
Hey mate, feels like a compliment. Thanks. Haven't had it from long time. Miss the forum.

I can assure that they sent some balance to my account to. I hope those who join, they keep this in mind that they do not spam the forum. Seems like I have got some motivation finally to be active in the forum again (except some specific boards, unless I get justice.)
~
What do you mean by specific boards?
That's a long story. I prefer not to talk about it anymore. Thanks for asking.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 19, 2019, 04:12:09 PM
Second, Yobit is a shady exchange and payment will come on the exchange wallet so it is not a big plus.
Yes fees are very high to withdraw, and relatively high to trade (0,2% maker and taker)

I still have "no records" on my dashboard and you?

am sure the records will be automatically updated once you have upto required number of post per day, i.e 20 post, so lets see when anyone is able to meet the required post if the records will be updated, personal stats are update every 3-4 hours, so am guessing if we cant make 20 post a day there won't be payment Shocked this is certainly a tough one.
It finally updated, but it only counted my posts on the english board  Undecided  Undecided

Someone knows at what time it will be reseted?
So post already started to count in the dashboard automatically ? And is payment daily? I have seen the signature campaign page on the exchange is payment instant. So it will pay daily or when I want the payment even after posting 1 post?

Yep post already stated counting on Dashboard for your information and i have already earned for the post i made before the reset time, so am i thinking the rest post will reset for the nest 3-4 hours, i really like the automation of the bounty, you could see your earnings outrightly, no waiting time Cool
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
April 19, 2019, 04:09:00 PM
Receive this email from Yobit also, I find on my account that is possible to apply in this campaign.
Also, I find a rule about red tagged accounts

I am not sure why not read well and certainly, you will complain because of no payment.
I remember his first campaign, and there were many problems due to a lot of spammers in his campaign, there was no control by a human, only bot count. I hope that will change now and accepting only higher ranked accounts is a good move.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
April 19, 2019, 04:07:41 PM

They actually have a rule that negative trusted members can not join.

Not sure if they seen my message on twitter and their own exchange support. I was requesting them if they can make an exception. I hope they did it for me.

PS: They are asking for Sr+ member. So I do not think these members will start spamming.
Rules says that negative trust users can't join, but you have few negative trust feedbacks joined this campaign and already got some BTC as you said Smiley. I've seen some more people with red tags and Yobit signature.
Yeah, rank requirements will prevent lower ranked members from joining campaign. But there are so many Sr./Hero members who haven't managed to earn even 1 merit until now and their posting quality is really bad. And nothing can stop them from joining cmapign. If you check this thread, you will probably notice some spammers with Yobit signature. I'm dure we will see plenty of spammers in this camapign.
copper member
We are Bitcoin!
April 19, 2019, 03:51:17 PM

And brace yourselves, spammers is coming. It's sad to see that people without any merits earned and with negative trust can join this campaign and there are no manager who will control theses things...
They actually have a rule that negative trusted members can not join.

Not sure if they seen my message on twitter and their own exchange support. I was requesting them if they can make an exception. I hope they did it for me.

PS: They are asking for Sr+ member. So I do not think these members will start spamming.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
April 19, 2019, 03:48:10 PM
I'bve been in Yobit campaign for a few years already until today, but I can't say that I' happy about relaunch of campaign. First of all, they reduces payment rates from 0.0003 BTC to 0.00016 BTC. They been one of highest paying campaigns, I remember old good days when I was getting 0.0003 BTC when Bitcoin was at $20 000.
And brace yourselves, spammers is coming. It's sad to see that people without any merits earned and with negative trust can join this campaign and there are no manager who will control theses things...
Pages:
Jump to: