Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 10. (Read 292704 times)

dlf
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
Very good exchange! You can get some free coins there  Wink
Coглaceн  нa вce 100 Wink Wink Wink Wink
Very good site. I like it
+100500 It´s nice and works well for me thanks
Activity: 3
Looks good and work's without problems.
Activity: 9
Nice give away. I hope i can get more. Best of luck for yobit.net
Very good site. I like it
Activity: 7
Yobit has been so good to me, free coins and BITCOIN forks always. thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It is fun to get some free coins every day. I know it's probably nothing but still, the feeling is good.
change free coins rule. Fastest person is stocking up all the coins.  Huh
then become.. the fastest person Smiley
Activity: 5
I don't see where yobit is getting all this flak from. Let's all just agree on something here there is virtually no intrinsic value on any crypto even the all mighty king of crypto Bitcoin. We are all trying to make a buck of something that is nothing more than some numbers and letters. It has no true value except what we say it is. I'm not saying our fiat government currency is any better either. Yes yobit has lower grade coins that show no real world use. But in the end any one of these shitcoins on yobit could become the new ether or btc. It's all how it's adopted from the community. I've never had yobit scam me out of any many. I've withdrawn many times. Back when trump coin came out I moved all my trump to c-cex almost 3btc worth at the time and had zero issues it was a smooth transaction. I've withdrawn btc from them to my wallet with no issues as well. Are there more reputable exchanges out there sure but yobit works. As someone who doesn't spend hours a week researching coins i can go on yobit with a few bucks in btc. Follow the trends and make a few bucks a day while i watch a movie or listen to a audio book. I'm always looking for the next trump coin as that made me the most money I've made in crypto but its not my main goal. My goal is to make a little here and there and maybe get lucky and make 20 bucks in a night if im lucky. I can usually spend 2 hours on yobit while listening to a book and make 3-5 bucks with ease. Could i do this on another exchange sure maybe but I haven't tried it. Yobit works for me and I'll use it until i find another exchange that I like better.
Activity: 79
Activity: 181
Crypto sz.
Please add BTC and SLFI  Cheesy I'm newbie
Activity: 181
Crypto sz.
Copy/paste from one of the many other Yoshit scam threads:

Why do people continue to use this exchange for trading and storage? Yobit's risky practice of locking accounts and coins is well-documented here. Sending coins to Yobit is playing a risky dice, almost always in favor of the exchange keeping the coins.

For those who ignore the countless scam reports, I can suggest a few charities who accept bitcoins for a good cause. You would be doing this planet a greater favor by donating your coins to them. It's the exact same thing. When you send coins to Yobit's hot wallet you are donating your coins to this exchange.

Agreed. And since OP has confirmed that it's 1.5 BTC it's a huge amount of BTC to be trusting a random exchange in Russia(or is it even located there, now) that has an absolutely dreadful reputation of being consistently the worst place to trade your coins and has consistently the worst customer support out there.

Even though i'm sure you did nothing wrong, you should have been informed on yobit's shady activities.

Their environment basically is completely toxic, the entire exchange relies on pump and dump coins to operate and wallets are in constant maintenance mode. People's money is stuck in every way you can imagine. OP, if you don't get your money back or even if you do, learn your lesson and don't return with a new account.

TBH bitcointalk have allowed this scam exchange to to rip-off forum members for far too long. I have been warning users about this exchange since they scammed me many, many months ago - & I'm not the only one. Over the last few weeks Yoshit have been flooding their thread with fake noob comments from literally hundreds of shill accounts - even posting in Russian, even though it's the English thread, in an effort to hide the hundreds of complaints about them.

It is simply a 100% scam.

It's about time BCT moderators put a stop to Yoshit & their scammy activities by locking their thread for good & not allowing them to advertise on BCT ever again. By doing nothing BCT is actively helping promote this scam - it's got to stop.

@BCT moderators - stop advertising this scam - kill their thread please.

I completely agree with all of the above, thank you for saying this. They give these so called free coins to essentially get newbies to act like bots on their behalf - you get like 3 cents worth of crypto and they kindly ask you to leave a positive review on bitcointalk.org. THAT is why we have so many people praising this whole enterprise. But don't be mislead, because once your coins get lost their support will treat you like dirt and just ignore you. It's like talking to a wall, at least that's what it's been like so far for me.

Em 8 de setembro, fiz uma transação de 50k de moedas UNIDAS para o yobit. A carteira apareceu on-line, sem qualquer restrição. Não recebi minhas moedas, e Yobit não colocou meu depósito como um pendete. Entre em contato quase todos os dias e sempre tenho a mesma resposta automática. Todos sabemos que a moeda está funcionando em outros sites comerciais. O proprietário da moeda já pagou a atualização de moeda em prioridade Premium. Esse valor é mais de 10 btc. Pergunto ao apoio de Yobit para creditar minhas moedas.
Olhe para o fórum de moeda, várias pessoas estão tendo o mesmo problema que eu.

APOLOGICE PARA INGLÊS, NÃO É MEU LINGUAGEM LOCAL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037825820
Impressos:
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/uuniiit-png
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/sem_titulo-png--25622
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/manutencao-png--21

@yobit meu usuário é: pedroagenor[/b]
Activity: 12
Copy/paste from one of the many other Yoshit scam threads:

Why do people continue to use this exchange for trading and storage? Yobit's risky practice of locking accounts and coins is well-documented here. Sending coins to Yobit is playing a risky dice, almost always in favor of the exchange keeping the coins.

For those who ignore the countless scam reports, I can suggest a few charities who accept bitcoins for a good cause. You would be doing this planet a greater favor by donating your coins to them. It's the exact same thing. When you send coins to Yobit's hot wallet you are donating your coins to this exchange.

Agreed. And since OP has confirmed that it's 1.5 BTC it's a huge amount of BTC to be trusting a random exchange in Russia(or is it even located there, now) that has an absolutely dreadful reputation of being consistently the worst place to trade your coins and has consistently the worst customer support out there.

Even though i'm sure you did nothing wrong, you should have been informed on yobit's shady activities.

Their environment basically is completely toxic, the entire exchange relies on pump and dump coins to operate and wallets are in constant maintenance mode. People's money is stuck in every way you can imagine. OP, if you don't get your money back or even if you do, learn your lesson and don't return with a new account.

TBH bitcointalk have allowed this scam exchange to to rip-off forum members for far too long. I have been warning users about this exchange since they scammed me many, many months ago - & I'm not the only one. Over the last few weeks Yoshit have been flooding their thread with fake noob comments from literally hundreds of shill accounts - even posting in Russian, even though it's the English thread, in an effort to hide the hundreds of complaints about them.

It is simply a 100% scam.

It's about time BCT moderators put a stop to Yoshit & their scammy activities by locking their thread for good & not allowing them to advertise on BCT ever again. By doing nothing BCT is actively helping promote this scam - it's got to stop.

@BCT moderators - stop advertising this scam - kill their thread please.

I completely agree with all of the above, thank you for saying this. They give these so called free coins to essentially get newbies to act like bots on their behalf - you get like 3 cents worth of crypto and they kindly ask you to leave a positive review on bitcointalk.org. THAT is why we have so many people praising this whole enterprise. But don't be mislead, because once your coins get lost their support will treat you like dirt and just ignore you. It's like talking to a wall, at least that's what it's been like so far for me.
Thank YObit! I came recently. I like everything. Good luck to all! Wink
all is fine for me
i trede and post in my insta by deels
Activity: 448
why did so few free chinks become add?(