Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 12. (Read 292704 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
 Marketplace Yobit is nice !!
Activity: 1
it is nice to see new exchange, cool layout and user friendly interface,
i want to see DCR.
Activity: 25
Very nice sait.Thank you  YoBit.Net . Good  Luck.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Copy/paste from one of the many other Yoshit scam threads:

Why do people continue to use this exchange for trading and storage? Yobit's risky practice of locking accounts and coins is well-documented here. Sending coins to Yobit is playing a risky dice, almost always in favor of the exchange keeping the coins.

For those who ignore the countless scam reports, I can suggest a few charities who accept bitcoins for a good cause. You would be doing this planet a greater favor by donating your coins to them. It's the exact same thing. When you send coins to Yobit's hot wallet you are donating your coins to this exchange.

Agreed. And since OP has confirmed that it's 1.5 BTC it's a huge amount of BTC to be trusting a random exchange in Russia(or is it even located there, now) that has an absolutely dreadful reputation of being consistently the worst place to trade your coins and has consistently the worst customer support out there.

Even though i'm sure you did nothing wrong, you should have been informed on yobit's shady activities.

Their environment basically is completely toxic, the entire exchange relies on pump and dump coins to operate and wallets are in constant maintenance mode. People's money is stuck in every way you can imagine. OP, if you don't get your money back or even if you do, learn your lesson and don't return with a new account.

TBH bitcointalk have allowed this scam exchange to to rip-off forum members for far too long. I have been warning users about this exchange since they scammed me many, many months ago - & I'm not the only one. Over the last few weeks Yoshit have been flooding their thread with fake noob comments from literally hundreds of shill accounts - even posting in Russian, even though it's the English thread, in an effort to hide the hundreds of complaints about them.

It is simply a 100% scam.

It's about time BCT moderators put a stop to Yoshit & their scammy activities by locking their thread for good & not allowing them to advertise on BCT ever again. By doing nothing BCT is actively helping promote this scam - it's got to stop.

@BCT moderators - stop advertising this scam - kill their thread please.
Activity: 12
I sent XEM to yobit two days ago and have yet to see it in my wallet. The message I got from yobit support was that the wallet was on maintenance and it may take some time and they're sorry. Nice. What am I supposed to do with that sorry when instead of selling the coin when it was peaking I'm now stuck with it and it's worth half what it did when I was sending it to yobit? I asked the support how much longer I have to wait and after 20 hours they haven't got back to me.

If your wallet is on maintenance or whatever - let people know that BEFORE they send you their crypto, not AFTER if you want to be professional. Would be nice of you to reimburse at least some of the losses - would be the right thing to do, because it's entirely your fault that that money is now lost.

I'm still waiting for that deposit to display in my wallet.

BlackSmith, Warden, Matveevka help me please, I have problems with the withdrawal of rubles on QIWI wallet, the application status is in progress! for a long time! I wrote a ticket to support is not responding((( ... Please help! Thank you

BlackSmith, Warden, Matveevka пoмoгитe мнe пoжaлyйcтa, y мeня пpoблeмы c вывoдoм pyблeй нa QIWI кoшeлeк, cтaтyc зaявки в пpoцecce! в тeчeниe длитeльнoгo вpeмeни! Я нaпиcaл тикeт в cлyжбy пoддepжки, нo в oтвeт "тишинa" (((... Пoжaлyйcтa пoмoгитe мнe! Cпacибo зapaнee!
Cпacибo зa фpикoины и нaибoлee пpocтoй, пo cpaвнeнию c дpyгими, ввoд cpeдcтв.
Activity: 238
Free Coins every 1-24 hrs. YoBit.Net.
Activity: 2
Cпacибo зa фpикoины, c миpy пo ниткe, нищeмy pyбaшкa!
Oтличнaя биpжa, глюкoв пoчти нeт, кaк нa ocтaльныx!!!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
I wonder why yobit is still trusted, but I request 3 x wd never entered.status always process.
even i send contact support never answer
hello everyone, thanks for the coins, excellent interface
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Love the yobit!  Usually gives forked coins!  Thank you!  And thans for the yo2k
Activity: 76
https://ripple.com/xrp/
Пpocьбa дoбaвить этy кpиптoвaлютy oчeнь пoпyляpaя.
He oxoтa oткpывaть дpyгиe aки нa дpyгиx биpжax. Этo oчeнь нe yдoбнo тopгoвaть нa нecкoлькиx биpжax.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks good and work's without problems
Activity: 3
Where are yobit support teams? Why are not they responding?
How many days have I sent the message but I did not hear the answer?

Гдe кoмaнды пoддepжки yobit? Пoчeмy oни нe oтвeчaют?
Cкoлькo днeй я oтпpaвил cooбщeниe, нo я нe cлышaл oтвeтa?

Où sont les équipes de soutien yobit? Pourquoi ne répondent-elles pas?
Combien de jours ai-je envoyé le message mais je n'ai pas entendu la réponse?

Wo sind Yobit-Supportteams, warum reagieren sie nicht?
Wie viele Tage habe ich die Nachricht gesendet, aber ich habe die Antwort nicht gehört?

Pages:
Jump to: