Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 11. (Read 292704 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Copy/paste from one of the many other Yoshit scam threads:

Why do people continue to use this exchange for trading and storage? Yobit's risky practice of locking accounts and coins is well-documented here. Sending coins to Yobit is playing a risky dice, almost always in favor of the exchange keeping the coins.

For those who ignore the countless scam reports, I can suggest a few charities who accept bitcoins for a good cause. You would be doing this planet a greater favor by donating your coins to them. It's the exact same thing. When you send coins to Yobit's hot wallet you are donating your coins to this exchange.

Agreed. And since OP has confirmed that it's 1.5 BTC it's a huge amount of BTC to be trusting a random exchange in Russia(or is it even located there, now) that has an absolutely dreadful reputation of being consistently the worst place to trade your coins and has consistently the worst customer support out there.

Even though i'm sure you did nothing wrong, you should have been informed on yobit's shady activities.

Their environment basically is completely toxic, the entire exchange relies on pump and dump coins to operate and wallets are in constant maintenance mode. People's money is stuck in every way you can imagine. OP, if you don't get your money back or even if you do, learn your lesson and don't return with a new account.

TBH bitcointalk have allowed this scam exchange to to rip-off forum members for far too long. I have been warning users about this exchange since they scammed me many, many months ago - & I'm not the only one. Over the last few weeks Yoshit have been flooding their thread with fake noob comments from literally hundreds of shill accounts - even posting in Russian, even though it's the English thread, in an effort to hide the hundreds of complaints about them.

It is simply a 100% scam.

It's about time BCT moderators put a stop to Yoshit & their scammy activities by locking their thread for good & not allowing them to advertise on BCT ever again. By doing nothing BCT is actively helping promote this scam - it's got to stop.

@BCT moderators - stop advertising this scam - kill their thread please.
Activity: 43
After Yobit, it's still Yobit. Much love for this platform!
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
I don't have any problem at all. Works perfect even everyday get some free coins!
that imazing yobit.net wisit
Nice site for exchange!
Yes. I have trying.
YoBit.Net is a good exchange, with a good commission Cool
Lets do somthing worth my time ! Cheesy
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Crypto sz.
On September 8th I made a 50k transaction of UNIT currencies for yobit. The wallet appeared online, without any restriction. I did not receive my coins, and Yobit did not put my deposit as a pendete. I get in touch almost every day and I always have the same automatic response. We all know that the currency is working on other trading sites. The owner of the coin has already paid the currency upgrade in Premium priority. This value is more than 10 btc. I ask Yobit's support to credit my coins.
Look at the currency forum, several people are having the same problem as me.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ENGLISH, IT'S NOT MY LOCAL LANGUAGE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037825820
Prints:
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/uuniiit-png
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/sem_titulo-png--25622
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/manutencao-png--21

@yobit my user is: pedroagenor
Activity: 5
I have a big problem with Yobit. Yesterday transaction through Advcash (number d8a78b62-cc98-4bc8-ad9a-34b8846cd509) was not received, from the side of advcash payment was passed. Support and admins doesn't want to answer on my questions. Please help!!!
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Copy/paste from one of the many other Yoshit scam threads:

Why do people continue to use this exchange for trading and storage? Yobit's risky practice of locking accounts and coins is well-documented here. Sending coins to Yobit is playing a risky dice, almost always in favor of the exchange keeping the coins.

For those who ignore the countless scam reports, I can suggest a few charities who accept bitcoins for a good cause. You would be doing this planet a greater favor by donating your coins to them. It's the exact same thing. When you send coins to Yobit's hot wallet you are donating your coins to this exchange.

Agreed. And since OP has confirmed that it's 1.5 BTC it's a huge amount of BTC to be trusting a random exchange in Russia(or is it even located there, now) that has an absolutely dreadful reputation of being consistently the worst place to trade your coins and has consistently the worst customer support out there.

Even though i'm sure you did nothing wrong, you should have been informed on yobit's shady activities.

Their environment basically is completely toxic, the entire exchange relies on pump and dump coins to operate and wallets are in constant maintenance mode. People's money is stuck in every way you can imagine. OP, if you don't get your money back or even if you do, learn your lesson and don't return with a new account.

TBH bitcointalk have allowed this scam exchange to to rip-off forum members for far too long. I have been warning users about this exchange since they scammed me many, many months ago - & I'm not the only one. Over the last few weeks Yoshit have been flooding their thread with fake noob comments from literally hundreds of shill accounts - even posting in Russian, even though it's the English thread, in an effort to hide the hundreds of complaints about them.

It is simply a 100% scam.

It's about time BCT moderators put a stop to Yoshit & their scammy activities by locking their thread for good & not allowing them to advertise on BCT ever again. By doing nothing BCT is actively helping promote this scam - it's got to stop.

@BCT moderators - stop advertising this scam - kill their thread please.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
What yobit should really be doing is provide support for the coins and update wallets to alts listed in their exchange so that people will like using this exchange. Yobit wouldn't have to create move newbie accounts to praise themselves here. Also boost your signature campaign, I can see users still wearing your signatures.
Hi Yobit,

I really like your Plattform. It makes it easy try trade and I love the fact that I can trade Dimecoin. Because it will go like a rocket.
Thanks for you support,
Krypto14
Activity: 2
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
The excellent exchange for beginners
Activity: 2