Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 109. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
I still do not see NEWBIUM listed on YoBit after all our applications.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
If I don't see an answer regarding open signature payouts (more than 1 week now) I will start handing out trust. and it won't be positive

I'm about ready to make a scam accusation thread.  All of the people telling me to relax regarding this issue type very poorly (Russian?) and are clearly fluffers for yobit.
I agree 100 percent. bunch of shills and sock puppets. Fish

they refilled it and I was able to get money out. so it's good for now
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
so maybe they also refill the wallet for signature campaign.

It was refilled, rec'd current btc just now.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Can I know the secret ways of participating in yobit's lottery?
Seems I can't find it anywhere. haha
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I finally got my waves withdrawal.  Hopefully everyone else does too.
That is why you deleted your post, sometimes you really need to wait because although they are the exchange sites they also have some issues or problems sometimes like us, they are still humans.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I finally got my waves withdrawal.  Hopefully everyone else does too.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I have been waiting for 24 hours on my waves withdrawal and it still says "In process".  Support tickets are not being answered.

Can someone help?  The wallet is not in maintenance mode.  Did I just get scammed?
no mate it happened to me too but instead of withdrawing the waves i requested it to be cancelled and sell it to btc i think its been a long issue between waves wallet of yobit so instead of waiting for your wave just ask the mods from chatbox to cancel your withdrawal request.

A moderator finally replied this morning and they said I would have to wait for support/tech.  That they can't cancel orders.
Good to hear that brother, I hope everyone's problem here will be solve, and those who are waiting for their bounty I hope you guys will be credited with the balance you earn, they made maintenance today, so maybe they also refill the wallet for signature campaign.
I have been waiting for 24 hours on my waves withdrawal and it still says "In process".  Support tickets are not being answered.

Can someone help?  The wallet is not in maintenance mode.  Did I just get scammed?
no mate it happened to me too but instead of withdrawing the waves i requested it to be cancelled and sell it to btc i think its been a long issue between waves wallet of yobit so instead of waiting for your wave just ask the mods from chatbox to cancel your withdrawal request.

A moderator finally replied this morning and they said I would have to wait for support/tech.  That they can't cancel orders.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
yobit is currently up and running, also can I know the reason why you guys not listing monero?
Is there any issue? what is the reason(s) @yobit?
I'd appreciate any answer. Wink
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
yobit is down

What's new? It stays down... Maybe for good this time.

twitter
Yobit.Net ‏@YobitExchange 17 minutes ago
System maintenance, 10-15 mins
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
yobit is down

What's new? It stays down... Maybe for good this time.
Activity: 616
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
If I don't see an answer regarding open signature payouts (more than 1 week now) I will start handing out trust. and it won't be positive

I'm about ready to make a scam accusation thread.  All of the people telling me to relax regarding this issue type very poorly (Russian?) and are clearly fluffers for yobit.
I agree 100 percent. bunch of shills and sock puppets. Fish
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

don't you think they are about to declare they are hacked this time?
Its not going to surprise us here actually if they scam as they are being branded as scam since day one. they could just do it and left without explaining.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

What moderator did you PM?  The chatbox is full of pump & dump scammy kids with a L0 or L1 after their name.  Nobody answers me and I have no clue who the moderators are here.
Activity: 756

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
@YOBIT, I WANT my DECRED!!!!

30 days waiting "Maintenance"

Angry
good luck with that!
I think they've had IOC in mtc for a year. for no apparent reason as the wallet has not changed.
its how they operate

YOBIT is SCAM?  Shocked

No, because withdrawal there is working fine
and no problem about that. if do you have a problem please contact the support at yobit.
https://yobit.net/en/support/
or chat in trollbox. Yobit is pure trash stop shilling for them you puppet, Muppet. no one asked your opinion. you ask in chat your banned. Yobit is the very very worst exchange. No help, no updates to wallets even when you pay the extortion fee. Yobit will vanish with all your coins. Fish

Yobit SEND to my BTC balance don't work actually. not sure if this is what you mean by withdrawal which you said is working fine. Also I noticed that yobit isn't counting actual post counts, is there any changes in the rules?

Hope yobit will tell us what is suppose to be known by the participants.
Yeah same here its a long week ago again that we are waiting again for send to balance button to be work.. but until now  the button still not work..
They should announce if they are paqying for weekly not like this.. that we dont know what is the problem about their site.
yeah. I am trying to send my coins on my balance already two weeks, I am trying every single day and nothing works. I am worry, I killed who knows how many time to make that comments. Honestly i am already thinking to change the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Be patiente yobit hot wallets usually gets out of funds, and admin always refill, it, about the waves i dont know did you tryed to contact a moderator or admin into the chat sometimes they are there.
I would like to get paid from all the post i had made on the day 20, the bot paid me for 10 posts and i hade made 20 posts kindly credit me thanks.

did happen to me last monday as well I remember I created 16 posts since i'm online the whole day and yet i only saw i get 8 from yobit. I was wondering if they did announce new rules which they don't credit posts on specific sections.

the signature campaign seems to be out of funds for a while now and the official post is closed... so what's up yobit?

I also try to withdraw for 4-5 days and blue button is not working.It is already common thing,I hope it will be resolved in a few days.

I think that post in Off-topic,Politics&Society and Local boards does not count in YoBit signature campaign,so if you post there it will not be paid.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Be patiente yobit hot wallets usually gets out of funds, and admin always refill, it, about the waves i dont know did you tryed to contact a moderator or admin into the chat sometimes they are there.
I would like to get paid from all the post i had made on the day 20, the bot paid me for 10 posts and i hade made 20 posts kindly credit me thanks.

Thanks for the reply.  Do you know the name of some moderators I can PM?

Still no withdrawal.  It has been 36 hours now.

36 hours? its been 2 weeks in my country actually i wonder if they knew this was happening several days ago.
i was trying to send the amount I've had to my balance last week. Yobit should probably update the thread about their campaign about the changes and which section in the forum where posts are counted.
Jump to: