Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 113. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
can't withdraw to payeer since friday 09/02
hey yobit admins are u here? pls help, cancel or withdraw it

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yobit is online now.

so more than 3 hour offline.
its not good for yobit
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Any support on yobit? No answers on tickets. Kinda strange is yobit goin craptsy way?
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Hi guys do you experience too about yobit right now looks like the site is down for me..
only offline that i can seen right now..
Yes, Yobit is down. Maybe their getting ddos attacks or they in maintenance now. But it's not the first time, I'm sure they will back after few hours or maybe sooner.

yea, it seems like they have dos attack  because if they do maintenance so might be they do inform before they start maintenance
But hopefully it will be back soon

thanks
regards

I think yobit right now is ok check their site its working again they already fix the issue i think..
Better to check it right now.
this is an usual thing with yobit. I found that the site go down often once a week at least. and they will bring it up again.
so I hope there won't be any problem regarding this.
are you guys also have a problem with the signature campaign??

are you kidding? yobit signature is close several weeks ago. were you asleep in theses time? before asking such a stupid question, you can easily search some infos yourself.

dont be lazy little kid
don't be so rude man. first understand his situation. you are not from yobit and you won't understand what he want to say. yobit signature campaign is just closed for new member. not closed totally...
so if the guy is faceing problem in joining then the reason is clear. and if he's an old member and facing something else then a yobiter can suggest him something.

lol nice answer. by the way before weekend the campaign works fine for me.
I think I've understand what is your problem.. around last weekend you become Sr Member and your code is still full member's code. so change your code and your problem possible get resolved.

i think you are right. thx man you are a nice guy Smiley Have a good day.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Hi guys do you experience too about yobit right now looks like the site is down for me..
Yes, Yobit is down. Maybe their getting ddos attacks or they in maintenance now. But it's not the first time, I'm sure they will back after few hours or maybe sooner.

yea, it seems like they have dos attack  because if they do maintenance so might be they do inform before they start maintenance

thanks
regards

I think yobit right now is ok check their site its working again they already fix the issue i think..
this is an usual thing with yobit. I found that the site go down often once a week at least. and they will bring it up again.
so I hope there won't be any problem regarding this.

are you kidding? yobit signature is close several weeks ago. were you asleep in theses time? before asking such a stupid question, you can easily search some infos yourself.

dont be lazy little kid
don't be so rude man. first understand his situation. you are not from yobit and you won't understand what he want to say. yobit signature campaign is just closed for new member. not closed totally...
so if the guy is faceing problem in joining then the reason is clear. and if he's an old member and facing something else then a yobiter can suggest him something.

I think I've understand what is your problem.. around last weekend you become Sr Member and your code is still full member's code. so change your code and your problem possible get resolved.

dont be lazy little kid

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

dont be lazy little kid
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Yobit - STOP IGNORING SUPPORT TICKETS - INCLUDING MINE!
            RETURN CUSTOMERS STOLEN FUNDS - INCLUDING MINE!
            ANSWER YOUR CUSTOMERS QUESTIONS - INCLUDING MINE!
            PROVIDE SOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

After chasing Yobit around the forum (again) I finally got a reply via PM from them:

Hi!
This week we'll repair a lot of old wallets with issues.
If you need any compensation - please let us know.

Of course, "this week" passed a few days weeks ago & absolutely nothing has happened. For over 5 weeks I have missing deposits & have been unable to access my other wallets.

Nothing but lies & excuses from Yobit, even when they can be bothered to reply. In the meantime they are using my stolen funds to pay for advertising on this forum & pay shills for sig campaigns.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM EXCHANGE - THEY WILL ROB YOU!!

Over SIX SEVEN weeks now - still nothing from Yobit & still ignoring support tickets!!!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

thanks
regards

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

thanks
regards
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
https://discord.gg/7nMXwCk
I trust yobit.net you can to dont worry about them im sure they will be online soon
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I think in such site where people have their funds and money they should announce something assuring their clients about any down time.
It will only damage the reputation and even a loyal client would start to having doubts about them.
I don't have access to twitter to check but if anyone could say if they posted anything on their twitter channel about this down time?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Activity: 210
https://discord.gg/7nMXwCk
Why all this bad comment about yobit im pretty sure yobit is legit and honest
Activity: 189
@Yobit, will you add the antshares IOU? I've heard that liqui exchange will add it and you?

I thought IOU is liqui's specialty, its selling point. As they said, there were no solution to trade ICO before until their team found a solution

Liqui team has found a solution: when a trader/investor participates in ICO indirectly but through our platform (all transaction IDs are of course provided to developers’ wallets) – we can credited the balance of the relevant coin to them once the crowdsale is over!

A lot of people want to trade anshsares IOU at yobit, rock n roll.
Jump to: