Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 110. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Be patiente yobit hot wallets usually gets out of funds, and admin always refill, it, about the waves i dont know did you tryed to contact a moderator or admin into the chat sometimes they are there.
I would like to get paid from all the post i had made on the day 20, the bot paid me for 10 posts and i hade made 20 posts kindly credit me thanks.

Thanks for the reply.  Do you know the name of some moderators I can PM?

Still no withdrawal.  It has been 36 hours now.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
HelloI can't login in yobit, i become following warning: You cannot log in now. Please try again later or contact our Support Team.
have someone the same problem
I have not encountered that problem before infact I just logged in right now to sell some of my yovis. Try a different browser or try resettingyour connection if nothing happens contact their support. You may have violated their rule or something.

Its work now!Thanks Yobit Team!!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
HelloI can't login in yobit, i become following warning: You cannot log in now. Please try again later or contact our Support Team.
I have not encountered that problem before infact I just logged in right now to sell some of my yovis. Try a different browser or try resettingyour connection if nothing happens contact their support. You may have violated their rule or something.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Be patiente yobit hot wallets usually gets out of funds, and admin always refill, it, about the waves i dont know did you tryed to contact a moderator or admin into the chat sometimes they are there.
I would like to get paid from all the post i had made on the day 20, the bot paid me for 10 posts and i hade made 20 posts kindly credit me thanks.

did happen to me last monday as well I remember I created 16 posts since i'm online the whole day and yet i only saw i get 8 from yobit. I was wondering if they did announce new rules which they don't credit posts on specific sections.

the signature campaign seems to be out of funds for a while now and the official post is closed... so what's up yobit?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

did happen to me last monday as well I remember I created 16 posts since i'm online the whole day and yet i only saw i get 8 from yobit. I was wondering if they did announce new rules which they don't credit posts on specific sections.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I have been waiting for 24 hours on my waves withdrawal and it still says "In process".  Support tickets are not being answered.

Can someone help?  The wallet is not in maintenance mode.  Did I just get scammed?
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
no their wallet is empty. only wait some days and the service is coming back.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
@YOBIT, I WANT my DECRED!!!!

30 days waiting "Maintenance"

Angry
good luck with that!
I think they've had IOC in mtc for a year. for no apparent reason as the wallet has not changed.
its how they operate

YOBIT is SCAM?  Shocked

No, because withdrawal there is working fine
and no problem about that. if do you have a problem please contact the support at yobit.
https://yobit.net/en/support/
or chat in trollbox. Yobit is pure trash stop shilling for them you puppet, Muppet. no one asked your opinion. you ask in chat your banned. Yobit is the very very worst exchange. No help, no updates to wallets even when you pay the extortion fee. Yobit will vanish with all your coins. Fish

Yobit SEND to my BTC balance don't work actually. not sure if this is what you mean by withdrawal which you said is working fine. Also I noticed that yobit isn't counting actual post counts, is there any changes in the rules?

Hope yobit will tell us what is suppose to be known by the participants.
Yeah same here its a long week ago again that we are waiting again for send to balance button to be work.. but until now  the button still not work..
They should announce if they are paqying for weekly not like this.. that we dont know what is the problem about their site.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Angry
good luck with that!
I think they've had IOC in mtc for a year. for no apparent reason as the wallet has not changed.
its how they operate

YOBIT is SCAM?  Shocked

and no problem about that. if do you have a problem please contact the support at yobit.
or chat in trollbox. Yobit is pure trash stop shilling for them you puppet, Muppet. no one asked your opinion. you ask in chat your banned. Yobit is the very very worst exchange. No help, no updates to wallets even when you pay the extortion fee. Yobit will vanish with all your coins. Fish

Yobit SEND to my BTC balance don't work actually. not sure if this is what you mean by withdrawal which you said is working fine. Also I noticed that yobit isn't counting actual post counts, is there any changes in the rules?

Hope yobit will tell us what is suppose to be known by the participants.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Angry
good luck with that!
its how they operate

YOBIT is SCAM?  Shocked

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Angry
good luck with that!
its how they operate

YOBIT is SCAM?  Shocked

or chat in trollbox.

I appreciate your reply and tips. But I've tried to talk in chat and I'm waiting for a response from support for 30 days.

DECRED Wallet in Maintenance for 30 days!!!!!!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

Angry
good luck with that!
its how they operate

YOBIT is SCAM?  Shocked

or chat in trollbox.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
I still do not understand why you have not listed quality projects like NEWBIUM to your exchange after all our petitions.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
I'm afraid of losing my coins in Yobt.

I've taken as much as I could. Few coins. It is little money but it's mine.

I'm tired of losing money in exchange thief. Angry Angry Angry

These exchanges are thieves...I been trying crypto-futures and making $$$. Yobit is a dumping ground.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I'm afraid losing my coins in Yobt.

I've taken as much as I could. Few coins. It is little money but it's mine.

I'm tired of losing money in exchange thief. Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hi, may I know why does occasionally when I try to access yobicodes page, the page won't bring me to the page and kept redirecting me to the main page. I've tried both typing it manually on address bar and clicking the link, but occasionally it stubbornly brings me back to the trading page (and occasionally it worked fine by taking me to the yobicode page). Anybody experiencing this too? And how to ensure that I got redirected to the yobicodes page instead of thrown back to main page?
Jump to: