Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 131. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi could you please take a look at my support ticket (name the same as here)

Hi Yobit I've an support Ticket open about a large amount deposit/withdraw issue.
Please work on it!
I really need the coins asap!

(same name as here)

Guys PLEASE WORK ON THIS ISSUE! I need my coins ASAP!
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Yobit takes 3 months to respond to a ticket that I requested to be closed, then wants a tip for being so helpful.

http://imgur.com/Vxa9PTD

Ridiculously shitty site.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Please fix PostCoin wallet. Thank you SIR Cheesy
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

Hi Yobit I've an support Ticket open about a large amount deposit/withdraw issue.
Please work on it!
I really need the coins asap!

(same name as here)
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
I have perfecmoney withdrawal issue for a long time "Transfer from cold storage". Send it as fast as possible. I need it urgent. Yobit need an active support team round the clock.

Very hard time in my life. I have to hang myself to death if I do not get this withdrawal processed in few hours. Don't know what to do now.

Funds Withdrawn after a very long time. Received. However, everyone has some criticial times, the exchange must be cautious to do not make delays because of ignorance or laziness.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
THANK YOU, it's a greate website
askNFTY Team Account
I have perfecmoney withdrawal issue for a long time "Transfer from cold storage". Send it as fast as possible. I need it urgent. Yobit need an active support team round the clock.

Very hard time in my life. I have to hang myself to death if I do not get this withdrawal processed in few hours. Don't know what to do now.
askNFTY Team Account
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

you do not really believe that they will handle support-tickets ?
They only collect trading-fee's

SCAM-Exchange.

They are not able to do the easiest task like keep wallets up to date, work on support tickets etc.
Left this exchange since weeks !
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Notice most coins when there's a bot on it. The coin wallet deposit option is disabled. This place is a damn scam. Go find a coin with the bot on it and then go to the wallet and press deposit. More than likely that coin deposit option is disabled while the bot is on that coin.
Activity: 672
Not getting verification emails on any withdrawals, so can't withdraw any coins...

Seems to have resolved itself this morning. Canceled my orders and reentered a withdrawal and immediately got an email confirmation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey, Yobit. Could you check the PostCoin wallet? Our users reported that the wallet status is indicating that is being under Maintenance for a few days now. Could you please check it and fix it.
Thanks for your help
Activity: 714
Activity: 356
Hello Yobit.

Please can you update Analcoin to the new name Tubecoin.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tubecoin-tube-low-coin-supply-125-pos-1503813

Probably the reason why Analcon is in maintenance is because you don't have any nodes? thats because we've all moved to Tubecoin that has a seed node.
Tubecoin is on the same chain. you can update to the new source code  here https://github.com/McKnight-1/Tube
The block explorer is located here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tube/

Thanks
Activity: 630
Why not every new coin have announcement in your twitter?
Activity: 476
I can't send bitcoins earned by bitcointalk signature to yobite wallet!! Help me plz

Roll Eyes
Go to their signature thread, you'll find that its a common problem.
From what I know, it happens occasionally when the funds they allocate to pay signature campaign went dry and it'll goes back to normal once they refill it

I must quote this one. Thanks for the input sir.
Jump to: