Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 127. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
**Hint**

Take absolutely no notice of posts from people who have YoBit signatures on their profile - they are paid shills.

Use the ignore button instead  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You should wait atleast 24hours before posting scam accusation. We know that they are not quite fast when it comes to their support.
It's more then 3 days already and they did nothing.

Maybe you should get ahold of perfect pay and see if they flagged your funds to yobit as stolen. After all yobit is saying that stolen funds were used to purchase btc. so if you funded yobit from perfect pay maybe you should contact them and ask them for info on there side. (since apparently yobit is getting there stolen funds info from them).
First of all it's 'Perfect Money' not perfect pay. Anyways,that was not stolen funds. I deposited 7.7 USD. if that was stolen money then perfect money would have already blocked my account but that doesn't happen and my account is fine. If the money was not given to yobit's perfect money account then it would have automatically refunded back to my account which is also not the case. The thing is money is in yobit's perfect money account and they are too lazy to listen to me and process my withdraw which is kind of SCAM

Here is the Deposit proof: https://i.imgur.com/g89irHE.jpg
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Maybe you should get ahold of perfect pay and see if they flagged your funds to yobit as stolen. After all yobit is saying that stolen funds were used to purchase btc. so if you funded yobit from perfect pay maybe you should contact them and ask them for info on there side. (since apparently yobit is getting there stolen funds info from them).
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You should wait atleast 24hours before posting scam accusation. We know that they are not quite fast when it comes to their support.
Activity: 630
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Someone in the Trollbox today started flaming me because I said RBIES wouldn't hit 10k satoshis. He starts talking shit so, naturally, I return the fire. This goes back and forth for a few minutes until I am ultimately given a 1 week ban by the mod. No warning whatsoever, and no punishment for the instigator. What the fuck? I'm active in chat quite frequently, and have not had any prior incidents.

It is actually mod's right to ban anyone that said anything harm on trollbox. IIRC, on previous pages there are an issue where some people got concerned about "magnificent words" being passed around the trollbox because they usually trading on yobit with their underage children around. Why don't you just make it a lesson to be more careful next time and not getting provoked easily (least we wanted is you getting more suspension for poking around about this issue) and meanwhile, trade on other site. I heard poloniex offer a good trading too, never tried them, though.

I suppose I understand why punishment was handed out, my concern lies in why it was only handed to me and why it was for so long for a first time offense? I'll still trade on Yobit but the trollbox is a big part of the trading experience. It's not going to be nearly as fun for the next week.
It's also funny that the only posters who like how Yobit scam & ban users are the ones sporting Yobit sig campaigns in their profile..... Roll Eyes

How surprising. Not.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Someone in the Trollbox today started flaming me because I said RBIES wouldn't hit 10k satoshis. He starts talking shit so, naturally, I return the fire. This goes back and forth for a few minutes until I am ultimately given a 1 week ban by the mod. No warning whatsoever, and no punishment for the instigator. What the fuck? I'm active in chat quite frequently, and have not had any prior incidents.

It is actually mod's right to ban anyone that said anything harm on trollbox. IIRC, on previous pages there are an issue where some people got concerned about "magnificent words" being passed around the trollbox because they usually trading on yobit with their underage children around. Why don't you just make it a lesson to be more careful next time and not getting provoked easily (least we wanted is you getting more suspension for poking around about this issue) and meanwhile, trade on other site. I heard poloniex offer a good trading too, never tried them, though.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Isn't it funny? - as soon as ZETA price goes up, Yobit put their wallet in "maintainance mode" so that nobody can trade it. I see this happen with so many other coins it's a complete con-job.

What an absolute joke of an "Exchange" this is - in fact it's not an exchage - it's a scam site that dupes noobs into giving them their coins, forces them to beg for their money here for months on end then rips them off completely.

Anyone who wants their coin listed here is asking for trouble - stay away. It's a scam.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Mine withdraw is still not processed after 24 hours up now. They did not send me coins nor they reply to my support tickets.
Support me against the scam accusation against yobit here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-dd-not-send-me-coins-scammed-1544868
Activity: 672
Anyone ever have a coin withdrawal "transfer from cold wallet" in the Pending Withdrawals ?

I sent 1.5 million of a coin at around 11 am. Pumped the coin 5 BTC and grew it to 1.65 million.
An hour later I withdrew the 1.65 million to my desktop wallet and confirmed the email that Yobit send you.

Now for over an hour Yobit says,

Pending Withdrawals
Date                         Currency     Amount               Confirm    Status
2016.07.09 12:05:17    XXXXX    1653334.18116644    0    Transfer from cold storage

Anyone else ever have this ? Should I be freaking out ?
This makes it impossible to trade across exchanges if coins are going to be stuck in "Transfer from Cold Wallet" and hour after you deposit.

EDIT: They fixed it. Turns out that if you own MOST of a coin you need to withdraw smaller amounts to not run into the "Transfer from Cold Wallet" problem, but it's sorted.

Yobit Username: AliceJohn3271
My Withdraw of 0.01254323BTC is pending since many hours. It's status is "In Process" from hours.I still have not recieved bitcoin. contacted support. no reponse. hope someone from yobit see this and proccess my withdraw. Sad

The network is extra slow @ the moment. I had .07 take 8hrs the other day. One of the problems is the low transfer fee from yobit (it would be nice if they gave the option to increase it) anyways transfers with higher transaction costs get processed by the network faster.  But at the moment were like 50 blocks i think away from btc halving so just imagine....
Man they didn't even sent the transaction. It is just pending they did not send me any bitcoin
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Please add NEWBIUM to YoBit .net
Activity: 994

My Withdraw of 0.01254323BTC is pending since many hours. It's status is "In Process" from hours.I still have not recieved bitcoin. contacted support. no reponse. hope someone from yobit see this and proccess my withdraw. Sad

The network is extra slow @ the moment. I had .07 take 8hrs the other day. One of the problems is the low transfer fee from yobit (it would be nice if they gave the option to increase it) anyways transfers with higher transaction costs get processed by the network faster.  But at the moment were like 50 blocks i think away from btc halving so just imagine....
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Yobit, the community of Nexus would greatly appreciate your add of Nexus to the Yobit Markets.  Nexus is growing organically and the community continues to expand and draw in real talent. Colin has made an excellent coin, has an excellent plan, and is going to grow Nexus into a top contender cryptocurrency. Outside investors are already entering into the crypto market through Nexus. Please take careful consideration and add Nexus to your exchange. We have filled out coinad requests and hope to see each other benefit in the future. Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nexus-pure-sha3-cpugpu-npos-15-active-innovations-more-to-come-657601 Nexus Thread

SHA3
571 bit keys
Decentral Checkpoints
New difficulty adjustments
CPU + GPU fair mining
Distribution Reward System
Reward Curve
Time Clocks
10x faster then bitcoin
Variable Proof of Stake(Interest) based on Trust, time and weight
Trust Keys
Lower Level Protocol
Lower Level Databases
Merkle Chains, Reversible Transactions and Cube Satellites broadcasting the blockchain to earth from space.

Nexus Earth - Crypto = Bitcoin Cube Satellites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-aRpb735rI

Jump to: