Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 136. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
withdraw to QIWI dosent work! http://prntscr.com/bdqmt8  please do something
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Yobit must fix their support and they must respond accordingly to users requests, DRZ coin for example cannot be sent -windrow from exchange now for weeks. One serious exchange must resolve those "small problems" on fly.. This is in interest of both sides.

People quit being foolish and STOP trading there. You see all the issues are a clear sign to avoid this place. Find another exchange and make it a better place to trade. Yobit doesn't care about you or your complaints. This place is as crooked as it comes...

Seconded. An ocean of red flags there, wish I didn't have to find that out by trading there.

FRN market have been "in maintenance" since 50 days.

All of our users funds are stucked without possibility to withdraw.

Let us withdraw. This is theft.

Indeed it is theft. When I ask repeatedly for MY money and YoBit ignores me it is theft. Outright.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Yobit must fix their support and they must respond accordingly to users requests, DRZ coin for example cannot be sent -windrow from exchange now for weeks. One serious exchange must resolve those "small problems" on fly.. This is in interest of both sides.

People quit being foolish and STOP trading there. You see all the issues are a clear sign to avoid this place. Find another exchange and make it a better place to trade. Yobit doesn't care about you or your complaints. This place is as crooked as it comes...
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
I have a pending smartcoin withdrawal for 350025 smc from cold storage from 6 days ago, I've raised two support tickets and tried to contact you via several other methods please release my coins. This is a fair amount of smartcoin but not a huge amount in btc terms if anyone thinks yobit is fine no problems trading might want to consider withdrawing any coins not actively traded preferably in small batches to avoid the dreaded - withdrawing from cold storage. Which roughly translated means you're sunk.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
lol  I could only get 1 satoshi for free and ever since it says paid once in red Cheesy so much free coins.
Activity: 700
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Glad YoBit's back... Going to just withdraw my money and leave the website. Not because I don't like their service, that's because I am pretty poor in trading altcoins, always get a loss.

yobit should give some more free coins...once i got 0.00000001 doge..its worthless..its better you give nothing

The free coins are given by users too, you could give any amount of coins in there. Try it and you will know it is like a donation

But Yobit should disallow this worthless amount, which is actually an advertising scam.

So Yobit should increase the minimum amount allowed for free coins. It will also reduce wastes in network resources and make their site more stable.

Agreed. They should increase the minimum possible donation amount, it seems pretty useless.
why is the transection button still not working is there any subsitute for trasectoin.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Glad YoBit's back... Going to just withdraw my money and leave the website. Not because I don't like their service, that's because I am pretty poor in trading altcoins, always get a loss.

yobit should give some more free coins...once i got 0.00000001 doge..its worthless..its better you give nothing

The free coins are given by users too, you could give any amount of coins in there. Try it and you will know it is like a donation

But Yobit should disallow this worthless amount, which is actually an advertising scam.

So Yobit should increase the minimum amount allowed for free coins. It will also reduce wastes in network resources and make their site more stable.

Agreed. They should increase the minimum possible donation amount, it seems pretty useless.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
hi so do you think the log in captcha problem will be solve a day &?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
please fix CBX wallet, i've been waiting for almost a month now and still not recieve my withdrawal. improve your service or else you will lose many traders on your site!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
A pity the site admin response speed hasn't improved.. I'm still waiting to either get my coin out myself (need account unlocked) or for them to cash me out. So far no word whatsoever. :-(
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
maybe if these assholes answered support tickets they wouldn't get DDOS'd all the time.
Congratulations yobit

Exchange runs much faster now. Amazing job!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
They were under ddos, but they are online now

I can't access actually Sad and now it's from a while...
I hope it's not a bad end for this exchange.

edit after 5 minute loading page opened now!

Just don't click on this worthless free coins Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Jump to: