Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 154. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
how long does a wallet maintenance take?

and meanwhile this is happening can i still make a deposit and have it in my balance after the maintenance? or will i lose the funds if i do so?

also:
Can i still send coins to an old deposit address after i generate new one and still will be credited to my account or it will not be credited anymore?
I did coin transactions in the old addresses, everything works well

can anybody confirm this.

I'm waiting for 4 days on my coins, Gulden nlg

It's not only you waiting for it  Undecided
my support ticket, from april 25, is also ignored.
"currency_id: 464 (NLG), txid: 7c0f0fd08605777f927f6d120f67b87bf23ad983d3cee6430e2cb1d8b6433e02
I have made a deposit in NLG on the Yobit address: GdbfoDsvQ1RayE13TRjWEhcAN7Q3sPv34j
But the deposit isn't show up in my NLG wallet.
Can you do something?"

I have the same problem
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
this is proof in chatbox many people spam

I don't know about all that many people, but in the screenshot you posted. I see only 1 idiot spamming and trapping people so he could sell when that coin price rises.

Just like I got baited many times, I got fooled when these idiots promoted something alot, I thought it could give me some profit and endup at 1 satoshi and no one's there to buy.  Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
this is proof in chatbox many people spam
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Go to your site admin, many poeple there is spam in trollbox.
just remind
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

and meanwhile this is happening can i still make a deposit and have it in my balance after the maintenance? or will i lose the funds if i do so?

also:
Can i still send coins to an old deposit address after i generate new one and still will be credited to my account or it will not be credited anymore?

It's not only you waiting for it  Undecided
my support ticket, from april 25, is also ignored.
"currency_id: 464 (NLG), txid: 7c0f0fd08605777f927f6d120f67b87bf23ad983d3cee6430e2cb1d8b6433e02
I have made a deposit in NLG on the Yobit address: GdbfoDsvQ1RayE13TRjWEhcAN7Q3sPv34j
But the deposit isn't show up in my NLG wallet.
Can you do something?"
Activity: 10

also:

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...

also:

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have a question.
I first encountered this, so ask. What it is, when every second purchase is happening in the same amounts. Bots?

it is possible that a single user is buying a single coin multiple times to show in the list that there are demands and it will increase the market movements for that coin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello, I like your services very much and I'm on your signature since a long time ago. But I see that the Dice game on Yobit is very simple, would be nice if you add some features like increase % to win or lose, auto-play... As another Dice sites, to improve our experience with it!  Smiley

Would it be possible?
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
I have a question.
I first encountered this, so ask. What it is, when every second purchase is happening in the same amounts. Bots?

its glitch in yobit trading engine
Activity: 196
I have a question.
PHS
Activity: 154
this wallet maintenance is so annoying I'm still not getting my blry coins back and support team still not answering me, I do hope yobit admin can do something it is just a small amount 500 blry please yobit give it back please check my support ticket. thank you.

I need to cancel this withdrawal order:
http://postimg.org/image/meu9an33r/

Today is already the 5th day, CANCEL PLEASE!

My login is: maurobitcoin1
Try to create ticket here: https://yobit.net/en/support/ or try to PM the Admin "https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594" Smiley
Activity: 75
this wallet maintenance is so annoying I'm still not getting my blry coins back and support team still not answering me, I do hope yobit admin can do something it is just a small amount 500 blry please yobit give it back please check my support ticket. thank you.

I need to cancel this withdrawal order:
http://postimg.org/image/meu9an33r/

Today is already the 5th day, CANCEL PLEASE!

My login is: maurobitcoin1
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 10
Please fix Gulden NLG, Wallet status: Maintenance
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
My Yesterday's posts also did not get reward but showed up in yobit..
Date        New posts  Amount BTC    Sent to balance
2016-04-24     7       0.000000000    0.00000000
2016-04-23     7     + 0.000650000    0.00065000
Similar type of problem I am also facing. I guess we need to wait before making new posts (If we want to be paid for the posts) until Yobit fixes this problem based on new changes done my thymos in forum BP codes.

Is the problem fix or its still occur?? Problem again wot i hope admin will gonna fix this soon so we can continue posting. So those other people stop reklame and dont get negative minds about this campaign. Hoping to fix very fasr best regards

Yes it is fixed now and we will receive double payments fro next 2 days as compensation for this.
Read more here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14661310
Also note that discussion related to the signature campaign should be done in the signature campaign thread.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Date        New posts  Amount BTC    Sent to balance
2016-04-24     7       0.000000000    0.00000000
2016-04-23     7     + 0.000650000    0.00065000
Similar type of problem I am also facing. I guess we need to wait before making new posts (If we want to be paid for the posts) until Yobit fixes this problem based on new changes done my thymos in forum BP codes.

Is the problem fix or its still occur?? Problem again wot i hope admin will gonna fix this soon so we can continue posting. So those other people stop reklame and dont get negative minds about this campaign. Hoping to fix very fasr best regards
Activity: 423
Date        New posts  Amount BTC    Sent to balance
2016-04-24     7       0.000000000    0.00000000
2016-04-23     7     + 0.000650000    0.00065000
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
Date        New posts  Amount BTC    Sent to balance
2016-04-24     7       0.000000000    0.00000000
2016-04-23     7     + 0.000650000    0.00065000
Jump to: