Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 150. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I deposit DNET amount to YoBit since 26-4 , now about 16 days and still the amount not received in the YoBit.

since 16 days it shows me (Wallet status: Maintenance)!

I open support tkt since 12 days, no even single reply!

Is there enough support staff there ?    Is there anyone to solve it?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Anyone else having problems loading YoBit.net? I keep getting connection timeouts and CloudFlare messages saying the site is not currently live. Maybe it's my Internet or a DDoS (and knowing my ISP, one of those is far more likely than the other Wink ).

I had this happen to me a few times today. I think its some routing failure to be honest. When i was getting the error I tried to connect to yob through tor and it loaded up fine.
Activity: 2
Hi YoBit can you contact with my. I lost my phone with 2fa on it and cant login to my account. I send you a ticket but no answer from 4 days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Anyone else having problems loading YoBit.net? I keep getting connection timeouts and CloudFlare messages saying the site is not currently live. Maybe it's my Internet or a DDoS (and knowing my ISP, one of those is far more likely than the other Wink ).
Activity: 994
I have freezedmy yobit account. I sent ticket but no answer yet.

Please help me.

Try contacting the admin here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594

Just don't give up. Yobit admin seems to be a very very busy person (needs to hire real tech's). Don't give up man.
Activity: 10
I have freezedmy yobit account. I sent ticket but no answer yet.

Please help me.
Activity: 14
FRN status is "under maintenance" for more than 15 days.

For me too.

i did deposit many coins no one showing up

explorer is fine all is fine

The same as Gulden wallet  Angry
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
FRN status is "under maintenance" for more than 15 days.

For me too.

i did deposit many coins no one showing up

explorer is fine all is fine
Activity: 742
I have a problem with my yobit account. It says "your account is freezed." I sent ticket but no answer yet.

Please help me.

Its nearly 48 hours, and no answer from yobit.

I used freecoins 1 time per day, by 3 days. If its forbidden to use freecoins, why freecoins application is there?

My problem solved. Thanks everyone.
how to solve it? i still cant withdrraw anything from yobit
Activity: 238
I have a problem with my yobit account. It says "your account is freezed." I sent ticket but no answer yet.

Please help me.

I used freecoins 1 time per day, by 3 days. If its forbidden to use freecoins, why freecoins application is there?

My problem solved. Thanks everyone.
Activity: 630
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
Merit: 501
DEPOSIT PPC
Wallet status: Maintenance
anyone know when i can change my wallet thanks

do not deposit if wallet status maintanance or you will not received your deposit.
wait to wallet status online to deposit.
thanks but seem i lost it,  i remember careful next time
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
DEPOSIT PPC

do not deposit if wallet status maintanance or you will not received your deposit.
wait to wallet status online to deposit.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Please help me.
you need to wait for some time yobit tech support is too slow replying to our concerned but just keep posting your problem here and ask some help from mods from the chatbox it might help you to fasten your complain, good luck mate. hope you can still recover your coins.

I m waiting for 24 hours.

Я м yжe в oжидaнии 10 днeй, нa тикeты нe oтвeчaют, мepы нe пpeдпpинимaют, в чaтe нe oтвeчaют, вoт дo фopyмa дoбpaлcя и тyт тишинa! Peбят... Mнe кaжeтcя этo кpиптcи №2

HO!!! Кpиптcи пpизнaли cвoe пopaжeниe  и yшли c гopдo пoднятoй гoлoвoй!

I dont understand. In English plsease.

Forgive me generously ... Tell me why invented online translator? Or do you think that our planet Earth are all obliged to know this fuckin 'English?
Activity: 135
Business models change. Its the mindset that stays

Please help me.

Maybe to get a reason to freeze account to make more "stuck funds" prior the collapse?

597 BTC ($275,280) was traded on Cryptsy today.
Sorry I meant Yobit.

Please help me.

Activity: 135
Business models change. Its the mindset that stays
Its been a month I have been trading on Yobit and yesterday I clicked the freecoins. Clicked some 80% of them and got my account frozen.

Its been 24 hours now and no reply to support ticket. Unable to buy, sell and even worse, withdraw. Folks be careful.

Any ideas please?

Please help me.
you need to wait for some time yobit tech support is too slow replying to our concerned but just keep posting your problem here and ask some help from mods from the chatbox it might help you to fasten your complain, good luck mate. hope you can still recover your coins.

I m waiting for 24 hours.

Я м yжe в oжидaнии 10 днeй, нa тикeты нe oтвeчaют, мepы нe пpeдпpинимaют, в чaтe нe oтвeчaют, вoт дo фopyмa дoбpaлcя и тyт тишинa! Peбят... Mнe кaжeтcя этo кpиптcи №2

HO!!! Кpиптcи пpизнaли cвoe пopaжeниe  и yшли c гopдo пoднятoй гoлoвoй!

I dont understand. In English plsease.
Merit: 501
DEPOSIT PPC
Jump to: