Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 187. (Read 292750 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
hexxcoins report about yobit:

who says they have no support?
seems its really fast!

blacksmith is working fast and great!
(only that you cant always reach them so easily...)

we have had lot of problems and they fixed those ASAP.
Activity: 249
Merit: 111
DAO enthusiast
Hello, I have used your service (addcoin exclusive 0.5 btc) and paid for the placement of my coin on your exchange. And service was good. Service worked well exactly to the moment when it became necessary to make a critical update. Please update your CB wallet, I wrote to you in support of the already 100 times.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
YOBIT SCAM

Yes blacksmith,report it to moderator instead having a democratic speech with community.
Shame on you.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Are you going to close your exchange?

I heard many user complain a lot about your new ico ivz that is 100% scam an made by yobit itself.

Is this true?
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Don't know why but my browser report that the site is offline at the moment
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hi, i don't know too much about trading but i am testing few cryptocurrencies, i used to buy altcoins for ~20,000 satoshi, sometimes more and then sell it after few days directly and get my satoshi back with losses or profit. But this isn't the case for hifun, i bought 40k (price 1 satoshi) then tried selling it  after few days without success. I can cancel the sell order only, i see people still buying it with the same price (1 satoshi) but i can't sell anything. What's exactly the problem?
Activity: 784
I contacted Yobit account here, created two tickets on Yobit site few days ago, asked Blacksmith in Yobit chat but I am constantly being ignored so I am posting here.

I had a few YOVI sell orders starting at 0.00008420 ending at 0.00008490 for total of 9529 coins. This was when YOVI was at 2200 0.00002200.I only recently logged in after short brake and noticed YOVI price went really high therefore I thought my orders were filled. To my surprise I noticed all my sell orders I placed long ago were cancelled on 24.09.2015 18:11 without my knowledge and I have no btc in my account, all YOVI coins returned to my balance. I am asking Yobit staff politely to explain the situation and why my sell orders were cancelled without my knowledge? I am refraining from posting more until I get response.

i too have a problem but since yesterday there is no answer.the site has anounced a bonus program to have customers deposited to site over 1 btc.seems interesting.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
I contacted Yobit account here, created two tickets on Yobit site few days ago, asked Blacksmith in Yobit chat but I am constantly being ignored so I am posting here.

I had a few YOVI sell orders starting at 0.00008420 ending at 0.00008490 for total of 9529 coins. This was when YOVI was at 2200 0.00002200.I only recently logged in after short brake and noticed YOVI price went really high therefore I thought my orders were filled. To my surprise I noticed all my sell orders I placed long ago were cancelled on 24.09.2015 18:11 without my knowledge and I have no btc in my account, all YOVI coins returned to my balance. I am asking Yobit staff politely to explain the situation and why my sell orders were cancelled without my knowledge? I am refraining from posting more until I get response.

Where is new sigs?

Second thing I have few days not answered support ticket about OK Cash wallet problem. I sent coins but they don't arrive before you fix wallet.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-signature-campaign-realtime-payouts-daily-1036113  in the first page .by the way i have aproblem too , waiting to be solved.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Where is new sigs?

Second thing I have few days not answered support ticket about OK Cash wallet problem. I sent coins but they don't arrive before you fix wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello your support not answering wtf?
Activity: 490
thimo the dev
Hello, I have used your service (addcoin exclusive 0.5 btc) and paid for the placement of my coin on your exchange.  But still I have not received any mail or notification and my coin has not been placed. I wrote several times to customer support but never received a response. Please help me to resolve this issue.

This guys reply fast, MAPC was added within seconds
DAO enthusiast
Hello, I have used your service (addcoin exclusive 0.5 btc) and paid for the placement of my coin on your exchange.  But still I have not received any mail or notification and my coin has not been placed. I wrote several times to customer support but never received a response. Please help me to resolve this issue.
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
Hello..
I want to registrations on yobit
But I can't REGISTRATION IS TEMPORARY OFF.

hi sir registration are automated please see the thread for applying on yobitsig campaign Here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0;topicseen

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Hello..
I want to registrations on yobit
But I can't REGISTRATION IS TEMPORARY OFF.
DAO enthusiast

Hello, I have used your service (addcoin premium 0.1 btc) and paid for the placement of my coin on your exchange. It was 22.09. But still I have not received any mail or notification and my coin has not been placed. I wrote several times to customer support but never received a response. Please help me to resolve this issue.
where can we find the new sigs?found the link.i appreciate the campaign.hoping to get 0.0002 for amessage tomorrow.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thanks, I haven't tried another browser. I just updated my original post with more info... I was still logged in at work? Not sure if that makes a difference.
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
My account got deleted and I can't register a new one.

I'd suggest you to use another web browser to register. If it doesn't work try on another computer if you can. If none of them work, YoBit has definitly a problem and you need to contact them but I think the first solution will work).
Jump to: