Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 182. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi,

I have problem with transfer my coins from SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN to my BTC balance,

are there any amounts requirements to transfer the BTC?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Is anyone actually able to withraw anything from here?

24+ hours ago I withdrew and still not received.
I have started support ticket, no answer...
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hi ther Yobit Community Guys.

i have some Problems withrawing my Signature campaign Coins to the balance of the Wallet. its simply just dont work. If i click on the Button "Send to my BTC balance" its simply happening nothing Cheesy
You guys have the same Problems out there? How is it on Your site?

Can the Support Guy of Yobit please give an info why all this is happening ? Would be great to know Wink
Anyways keep it up Guys Wink I Like your Servicce  Cool

regards
lama-hunter

Same here man.  Had this problem a while ago and it got fixed.

Same problem started again yesterday  for me.    Hope it's fixed soon.   Wanna withdrawl.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hi ther Yobit Community Guys.

i have some Problems withrawing my Signature campaign Coins to the balance of the Wallet. its simply just dont work. If i click on the Button "Send to my BTC balance" its simply happening nothing Cheesy
You guys have the same Problems out there? How is it on Your site?

Can the Support Guy of Yobit please give an info why all this is happening ? Would be great to know Wink
Anyways keep it up Guys Wink I Like your Servicce  Cool

regards
lama-hunter
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Yobit send to BTC Balance for sig camp not working again.  Tried it on many different computers from my account and it wont transfer.

Another thing.  When did Yobit change there chat to only be able to talk in chat when you have atleast 0.001 BTC value.  I transferred all my coins to another account on another exchange and now I cant talk in chat.   WTF?
Activity: 241
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
it's wonderful site
but can u increase free coin please Smiley
i like free coins (as usual Smiley )

Apparently you didn't check the site recently, from 1 week tho, they put a total of 120 freecoins to claim including RUR and USD which of course most of it are worthless, but what they need to add maybe is the number of coins to use in dice ~90 coins now.
it's wonderful site
but can u increase free coin please Smiley
i like free coins (as usual Smiley )
Activity: 157
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
How come?Huh

Lack of security or the lack of care.

Unfortunately the yobit support is a weak point and many left this exchanger because of it.
They have to hire someone to do the job else they will only see the number of its users decrease...

I want to emphasize the fact that:ENTER the FINANCE WORK,but that CONCLUSION is NOT!!! Yes and the proof is already half a century, comes to a conclusion
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
How come?Huh

Lack of security or the lack of care.

Unfortunately the yobit support is a weak point and many left this exchanger because of it.
They have to hire someone to do the job else they will only see the number of its users decrease...
Activity: 994
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have still not resolved the issue with the payment!!!! Even became a status that your account is suspended!!! What does it mean?Huh?? Waiting for 13.112015 in 2016 with the withdrawal?Huh Angry Angry Angry
P.S. ...I THINK IT'S TIME TO DO A BRANCH WITH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT THE EXCHANGE ABOUT HER WORK,SUPPORT IS SILENT A MONTH ALREADY,WHAT FINANCIAL ACTIONS FOR THIS EXCHANGE CAN BE A CONVERSATION

Try to provide more details here maybe someone could help you.
Do you bought a shitcoins and you cannot sell it? Or are you talking about the signature compaign?

Well why send more details if they can't reply a simple message..... me I lost my 2FA google authenticator keys to my account and I forgot to make a backup of it.....

In past 3 days.... I recover 97% of my accounts, 6 of them I recover are exchange website competitor like Yobit..... well the 3% I didnt get answer is Yobit.

You know what is funny, Yobit can make promotions on twitter or on bitcointalk very fast about new coins  ..... and blacksmith can go to the chat and answer all question.... but for support..... sshhhhhhh its very poor and very bad....

They said we suppose to get a reply within 24 hours?Huh

72 hours have past now since my request and still no answer....

Pretty fucktop this thing

P.S.---> Even Zeushash the mining website, aa lot of people think this website are suspecious or scam... guess what... they reset my 2fa quickly within 2 hours.

How come?Huh
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I have still not resolved the issue with the payment!!!! Even became a status that your account is suspended!!! What does it mean?Huh?? Waiting for 13.112015 in 2016 with the withdrawal?Huh Angry Angry Angry
P.S. ...I THINK IT'S TIME TO DO A BRANCH WITH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT THE EXCHANGE ABOUT HER WORK,SUPPORT IS SILENT A MONTH ALREADY,WHAT FINANCIAL ACTIONS FOR THIS EXCHANGE CAN BE A CONVERSATION

Try to provide more details here maybe someone could help you.
Do you bought a shitcoins and you cannot sell it? Or are you talking about the signature compaign?
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Activity: 490
thimo the dev
MAPC withdrawals work fine
Jump to: