Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 33. (Read 292715 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Yobit.net is on of the best Cryptomarket! Kiss
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Anyone found some info about the Bitcoin Liza from Yobit's email?
Yobit excellent service!!
Activity: 15
Yobit is  of the best Cryptomarket  Grin
but slow(
please make it easier to get the coins if it is meant for all
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
good sever exchange what i know
yes good exchange

If not the best Smiley They list a whole heap of currencies and pairings.
Activity: 2
good sever exchange what i know
Activity: 3
Activity: 2
Yobit is  of the best Cryptomarket for today
Activity: 20
Yobit is on of the best Cryptomarket Cheesy!!!!
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Yobit can you pay your signature participants. I've lend someone who participated in your bounty program and right now the prick is blaming you for not sending their pay. I don't want to post a scam thread for him as he will be taken out of your campaign if someone from DT put a negative trust to him.
Activity: 8
have fun working
lets work
Activity: 11
Я являюcь пoльзoвaтeлeм yobit, y мeня бoльшoй oбъeм тpaнзaкций нa этoй плaтфopмe.

24 чиcлa этoгo мecяцa ктo-тo вoшeл в мoю yчeтнyю зaпиcь, пpoдaл вce мoи мoнeты, a зaтeм yдaлил 8.2 BTC в кoшeлeк, кoтopый я oтcлeживaл в блoкчeйнe.

y мoeй yчeтнoй зaпиcи были вce мepы бeзoпacнocти 2fa. кoгдa ктo-тo вoйдeт в мoю yчeтнyю зaпиcь. кoгдa я xoчy cдeлaть вывoд.

Hи oднa из этиx мep нe cpaбaтывaлa, пoэтoмy я дyмaю, чтo oни взлoмaли Yobit, и ктo-тo oбpaтилcя к мoeмy aккayнтy, cняв вce cpeдcтвa.

3 дня cпycтя пoддepжкa yobit eщe нe oтвeтилa мнe ....

этo тe, y кoгo мнoгo дeнeг, oни пocтoяннo пoлyчaют кoмиccиoнныe, кoгдa мы paбoтaeм в иx oбмeнe, нo oни нe oтвeчaют, кoгдa ктo-тo пpыгaeт c иx бeзoпacнocти и кpaдeт нaши дeньги .....

yobit дoлжeн пoкpывaть, ecли y нeгo ecть пpoблeмы в eгo нeпpepывнocти и кpaдyт дeньги y тaкиx людeй, кaк мы.

Для yobit нe пpoблeмa, чтo cyщecтвyют xaкepы, нo ecли эти xaкджepы бepyт дeньги cвoиx клиeнтoв.

Я вce eщe ждy oтвeтa и пoмoщи oт yobit.net
Activity: 11
I am a user of yobit, I have a large volume of transactions on this platform.

On the 24th of this month someone entered my account, sold all my coins and then withdrew 8.2 BTC to a wallet that I have tracked in blockchain.

my account had all 2fa security measures. email when someone logs into my account. email when I want to make a withdrawal.

None of those measures worked, so I think they hacked Yobit and someone accessed my account by withdrawing all the funds.

3 days later yobit support has not yet answered me ....

they are the ones who have a lot of money, they earn fees constantly when we operate in their exchange, but they do not answer when someone jumps their security and steals our money .....

yobit must cover if it has problems in its continuity and steal money from people like us.

It is not a problem for yobit that hackers exist but it is if those hackjers take their customers' money.

I still await response and help from yobit.net
Пoкa вcё нpaвитьcя,мнoгo бecплaтныx мoнeт.Cпacибo.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
Bitcoin Liza [LIZA] balances (1:100 btc) will be added in 44 hrs (27 nov)
What is Bitcoin Liza [LIZA]?

I also received an email from Yobit. I can't seem to find any useful information about this. Do we need to have the BTC before that date?
I don't have idea what is Bitcoin Liza and I can't find any more information about it. But it's quite obvious that you need to have BTC on Yobit to receive Free LIZA coins at rate 1:100.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Liza [LIZA] balances (1:100 btc) will be added in 44 hrs (27 nov)
What is Bitcoin Liza [LIZA]?

I also received an email from Yobit. I can't seem to find any useful information about this. Do we need to have the BTC before that date?
Pages:
Jump to: