Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 29. (Read 292748 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Be aware. Yobit exchange is scam!! All positive coments made by bots with newbie rank

Exactly. This is a 100% scam exchange - stay away.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Please Yobit consider adding BitcoinGo  Grin

AirDrop Distribution For BitcoinGo LPoS on Waves, be ready now

LPOS  BitcoinGo WAVES Token

Specs:

• Total - 25000000 BTCG (Identifier: 44PPqiUX5UsHvCZ9D7Lyn6npPWF2e2eDDYSuzoNPniCH)
• Blockchain - Waves Platform
• Block Reward - 1 min
• Algo - LPOS
• Blockexplorer - www.wavesgo.com

BitcoinGo Like WavesGo !

Trade are enable now on DEX !!

Happy Trading  Grin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Very Very good Exchange Website but please you need do hurry this things:

1- Add Monero(XMR) Please!
2- Crearte a design for cellphnoe because the actuall make so slow my phone
3- Dont know where can i see all crytocoins supported un the site ande would like order that by imcreacing last 24h or at least by the actual price/current Market Cap.

Iqually, is my first exchange site used and still im here, but unfortunatedly i must use others web site to trade Monero. Greatings from Argentina!
Activity: 245
Merit: 13
Be aware. Yobit exchange is scam!! All positive coments made by bots with newbie rank

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

are you sure

o yeah im a bot ..  gimmie a battery im hungry

gimmie some xvg i need to get a hooker bot D9ZgaqCN51HdB7vqv5P2jtYXPLZe2kr15H
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
i sent a payment to a wallet thats in "maintenance" and its been 1 entire day since i sent it and it still havent arrived!!!!

WHY DOESNT SUPPORT ANSWER MY TICKET??? I NEED MY DEPOSIT TO COME THROUGH RIGHT NOW!!

does anyone know where i can go to get in immediate direct contact with these guys???

I will continue to post until they figure this out; ridiculous
Its completely your fault because before sending deposit you need to check wallet states now its your luck when devs going to maintain this wallet some time its take very long time keep try through support ticket

yeah he is right. The world "maintenance" should be a warning signal to you?! Why you send to this wallet a coin?
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
i sent a payment to a wallet thats in "maintenance" and its been 1 entire day since i sent it and it still havent arrived!!!!

WHY DOESNT SUPPORT ANSWER MY TICKET??? I NEED MY DEPOSIT TO COME THROUGH RIGHT NOW!!

does anyone know where i can go to get in immediate direct contact with these guys???

I will continue to post until they figure this out; ridiculous
Its completely your fault because before sending deposit you need to check wallet states now its your luck when devs going to maintain this wallet some time its take very long time keep try through support ticket
Activity: 13
Activity: 10
Is it investbox really pays %?
Activity: 1
The page works fine but How I can obtain free coins?
Activity: 5
it's useless to call for support. Apparently the problems are big.
The second day waiting for an answer
This topic is dead. It seems that only bots graze
Activity: 100
Hello! 11/28/2017 put on the output of 5.025 ETH, on the my wallet 0x7210a5388d8FDeE1F628CbD92A55c0C5dB775c51. Till now the status In process. Why is the transaction still not performed? I wrote the ticket, but those support is not responding.

[email protected]
Activity: 7
Yobit rescues me,

here i can sell my B3 Coins, after cryptopia delisted them
Activity: 46
One of the best Exchanges so far! Are there any limits for withdrawing crypto?
Activity: 6
Guys, I have problems with ABY (AtrByte) withdraw. My transaction has unconfirmed status during few days. Same problems have criptopia users. This problem occurred because SegWit has been activated on ArtByte.
From AtrByte: "The network has rejected the transactions because they were sent from an old, pre-segwit wallet, during the time segwit was activating. Both Cryptopia and Yobit are running the old wallet. We contacted their support again today. Until they upgrade their wallet and run -rescan, the transactions can not clear. We will continue to contact them every day to get this done.

Please email their support as well and ask them to upgrade their wallets."

My messages to yobit support hasn't answer...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
I've make withdraw of 300 UNI yesterday.
And now there is a message "Transfer from cold storage" in the Withdrawal history page.
What does it mean? When I will receive my coins?
Activity: 6
YOBIT is one of the very few exchanges THAT GIVES ALL THE FORKS 100% AND EVEN MORE!!!! When segwit2x was !cancelled and caused great expectation without results, YOBIT gave out FOR FREE YOB2X which was totally in favor of all members (without having the obligation to do so) So, the greatest and most member-caring exchange IS YOBIT. JOIN TODAY! [b]THANK YOU YOBIT for caring about members!!![/b]
Activity: 5
Hi, good market, I use that.
Activity: 19
Merit: 2
Hello,

Is this site legit? I see a lot of fine comments from newbie accounts here which make me think about it. I couldn't find where they are located at their site.
Activity: 1
good site  I am learning all it does
Pages:
Jump to: