Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 28. (Read 292713 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i deposited waves but it's not credited. please fix your waves wallet.
i have the same problem. it has been hours.
Activity: 19
Are you dealing with free coins there on YoBit?
Activity: 84
hello. Yobit! Please update your wallets Waves

Response from support.
Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience

I sent 1000 Waves, but the funds were not credited to my personal account.

Please help me Yobit! Thank you!

UPDATE LIZI COIN WALLET PLEASE!!
Activity: 481
Merit: 271
YoBit....

PLEASE do the right thing and reactivate the BlueCoin wallet ASAP.... Latest code is available in the GitHub Repo...

PLEASE
Activity: 84
Activity: 24
i deposited waves but it's not credited. please fix your waves wallet.
Be aware. Yobit exchange is scam!! All positive coments made by bots with newbie rank
We know this,  only their team with fake accounts are talking to themselves here Smiley))
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Be aware. Yobit exchange is scam!! All positive coments made by bots with newbie rank
There are still users wearing the yobit signature, are they paid for it or are they simply part of the team?
If they are paid like part of the signature campaign, is yobit paying them?

I truly believe and with all the complains here in their own thread, they should have been banned here or even have more red trust.

Yobit team have made hundreeds of "user accounts" on all social media, forums, youtube channels  - just to make fake comments in their favour
Yobit - russian exchanger that hides their ass tru VPN in foreign countries. Chat moderator even gives instructions how to bypass government laws and how to make access to Yobit undetectible:

matveevka: Пoкa кaкиe-либo зaпpeты мaлoвepoятны, нo ecли чтo-тo пoдoбнoe бyдeт, тo никaкиx pиcкoв нeт, пpeдocтaвим вceм пoдpoбныe инcтpyкции, кaк oбoйти + вoзмoжнo oтпpaвим дocтyп к впн c oбфycкaциeй (eгo нe зaдeтeктить)

This only shows that this exchanger is complete scam and they are screwing up all their ussers and their own government

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
There are still users wearing the yobit signature, are they paid for it or are they simply part of the team?
If they are paid like part of the signature campaign, is yobit paying them?

I truly believe and with all the complains here in their own thread, they should have been banned here or even have more red trust.
Yobit exchanger is Internet crime that must be reported to Interpol . Why you all just complaining here, do research you will find internet crime report website
ALL GOOD COMMENTS AND THANKS ARE THEIR OWN FAKE ACCOUNTS, SAME ACCOUNTS TROLLING ON THE CHAT BY PROMOTING YOBIT BRAND TOKENS, WE KNOW THIS, IF YOU ARE THINKING TO REGISTER ON YOBIT - DONT DO THIS, AVOID IT AT ANY COST!
SCAM NUMBER 1 !!!!
We paid for a coin to be listed on yobit, the took our BTC and have not listed the coin, we were told 2 days, its now been 2 weeks, the will not respond to the support tickets and have not refunded the BTC

This is clearly a scam site.

EDIT: we have now been banned from chat for asking for an admin, and our IP's block from their public and private API's

Please use this site with caution.

Yobit also scamed HTML5 coin: waited 12 days after Html5 everywhere swapped blockchain and renamed to be shure we can not withdraw old coins from yobit to any exchanger or wallet, and only then they stated that they do not support swap. This way they scamed HTML5 buyers on Yobit, And this was real scam and every their user know this.
I'd suggest to report Yobit to internet crime , FBI need to be involved to close this hosting name forewer.
I will pay someone who will do good Yobit scam videos with lots of evidence and will spread it arround internet, I also will ask for report form.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I congratulate you on this great project. With many perspectives and a very promising future.
Great. Of the best projects that I could find
message to Yobit devs

Until returning of my funds stolen by your staff I will tell true everywhere I can about your SCAM Exchange. It specialy at bitcoin conferences. I think T-shirt whith print like Yobit is scam is good idea.
Your idea is good but not going to work for you because they already very rich and now no need to participant any bitcoin conference but still you can carry on because its very important to give lesson
If I will ruin remaining reputation of Yobit they will be nothing. And it is not worth of stolen amount.
Activity: 3
Hello,

YOBIT has had my coins, XEM to be precise, for over 10 days now, stuck "in process".

I have sent multiple tickets, wrote on facebook, twitter, nobody is answering. I hope they drop dead. It was the last of my crypto money, last of my savings, last of my hope to be able to buy a shitty Xmas tree and some useful gifts for my family this year.
No, it's not rent money, but we're broke asf. Good job Yobit, hope you choke to death on every penny you stole you mf, greedy pos.

Merry holidays and burn in hell!

idi k chertu - use google translate u f***in c***s
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
message to Yobit devs

Until returning of my funds stolen by your staff I will tell true everywhere I can about your SCAM Exchange. It specialy at bitcoin conferences. I think T-shirt whith print like Yobit is scam is good idea.
Your idea is good but not going to work for you because they already very rich and now no need to participant any bitcoin conference but still you can carry on because its very important to give lesson
message to Yobit devs

yep

i sent a payment to a wallet thats in "maintenance" and its been 1 entire day since i sent it and it still havent arrived!!!!

WHY DOESNT SUPPORT ANSWER MY TICKET??? I NEED MY DEPOSIT TO COME THROUGH RIGHT NOW!!

does anyone know where i can go to get in immediate direct contact with these guys???
It is because Youbit stolen your coins
Pages:
Jump to: