Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 51. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Almost all wallets are under maintenance.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
hello is it today BTCC is gonna be add?

As in Bitcoin Cash? It's on yobit already, under the name of BCC. I checked the coinsinfo for its code (lest we mistaken bcc as bitconnect) and it said that bcc is bitcoincash, not bitconnect.

BTCC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btcc-2079154

Ahh well... Sorry, I didn't know you're talking about your coin. I visited your link and I saw that it is (didn't mean to be rude) quite a quiet thread. The way I know, you have to have a lot of vote on yobit site to get your coin audited and then listed. Means you will need to draw more people to your thread and urge them to vote on yobit (not this thread, it'll only spamming the thread).
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi guy's, the DBIX wallet maintenance on Yobit will be forever ? Know anybody?
Thanks
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Lets be FREE

As in Bitcoin Cash? It's on yobit already, under the name of BCC. I checked the coinsinfo for its code (lest we mistaken bcc as bitconnect) and it said that bcc is bitcoincash, not bitconnect.

BTCC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btcc-2079154
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 124
Lets be FREE
Activity: 10
Hi Guys, I have a tool to store chat history from YoBit, who is interested please PM.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
I think you should add the possibiity to generate YoBit codes in many different coins...

But, it already is. Click the dropdown button from current currency, it'll give you an option of a lot of coin, I think every coin that you have balance of, can be made into codes
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
I think you should add the possibiity to generate YoBit codes in many different coins...
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Yesterday sell and buy offer was really slow.

I'm not trying to defend yobit, but a slow trade is not (any) Exchange's fault. A trading speed depends on how many people trading on the exchange's market. One of the indicator you can use is the trading volume at the time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Yesterday sell and buy offer was really slow.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
You guys need to add more of a selection of coins and more regularly !

fyrstikken: Do you want to trade some Shitcoins? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw

Might I suggest adding 7 - 14 coins a week either all at once or 1-2 every day throughout the week depending on who gets in first for the week or coin you like for each list of Free, Premium & Exclusive listings, e.g:

#14 coins added every week

4x 0.5 Exclusive (Early-Week)

4x 0.1 Premium (Mid-Week)

6x "FREE" (End-Week)

OR

#7 coins added every week

2x 0.5 Exclusive (Early-Week)

2x 0.1 Premium (Mid-Week)

3x "FREE" (End-Week)

It might be good for business plus if you guys are online every day or two you can answer support tickets and inquiries, etc.
Activity: 14

YOVI can not be sent by code

I see...
I do not know what to do with it. I was stupid, I bought..  Angry
Activity: 232
Dear Yobit Members!

I accidentally bought some (0.762) YOVI (YobitCoin) and would like to sell it at a current market BUY price -6%.
I want exchange for ZEC (Zcash).

Who is interested, write pls pm.
Please help me, it's important.

Thanks,
Erzsebet

YOVI can not be sent by code
Activity: 14
Dear Yobit Members!

I accidentally bought some (0.762) YOVI (YobitCoin) and would like to sell it at a current market BUY price -6%.
I want exchange for ZEC (Zcash).

Who is interested, write pls pm.
Please help me, it's important.

Thanks,
Erzsebet
Activity: 232
Dear administrators!
Raise commission in transactions up to 300 sat / byte.
More than a day there is no confirmation!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Why Does it take long before Yobit Support Answer, I listed a coin but not yet Response

As in you wanted certain coin to be listed on their exchange market? It will need time as they will need to review the coin and see the popularity (if they have time to do that between the ticket solving, I suppose). There is a shortcut, though. Yobit has an option to pay for a coin listing and you can speed up the progress. Consider it like a "premium membership", LOL.
Activity: 4
hello, waiting for my DGB deposit since 2 months now. double-checked - deposit address is correct. TX is on chain and has tons of confirmations but it does not arrive at yobit. Support ticket opened also 2 months ago - unfortunetly no help from support so far. anyone an idea? is yobit admin reading forum here? can you help?

greetings

it appears that Yobit's admin doesn't bother to read any forum posts or any of the negative reviews posted online, neither replies to tweets about users issues.

DGB, XBY and many other coins same deposit and withdrawal issues.

I keep on getting my accounts blocked every 2-3 days for 2 months and no support, and we probably are only a few out of hundreds members that have issues with Yobit.

Activity: 141
http://vtlair.com/
NEW VERSION FOR VTL AS A NXT ASSETS this is to solve the maintenance and wallet update trouble with yobit.net

supply reduce by 100 X
Activity: 21
hello, waiting for my DGB deposit since 2 months now. double-checked - deposit address is correct. TX is on chain and has tons of confirmations but it does not arrive at yobit. Support ticket opened also 2 months ago - unfortunetly no help from support so far. anyone an idea? is yobit admin reading forum here? can you help?

greetings
Pages:
Jump to: