Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 47. (Read 292750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
DEPS and WITHDr of kiwi always passed without problems. Only if there are failures at the Qiwi payment gateway, then there was a delays.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you making a deposit from QIWI to Yobit.net - your must be ready, that your never see that money.
  Money send from QIWI to number, got on yobit for QIWI-deposit.
  5 day - no money
Support not answer.
for 2 years I lost no ruble using QIWI (deposit/withdrawal), apparently you incorrectly indicated your number or number to which you had to send.

Yes, the reviews about Yobit bad, but I can say that the transfer QIWI on Yobit working fine. Transferred money yesterday and three days ago, everything is fine.
legendary
If you making a deposit from QIWI to Yobit.net - your must be ready, that your never see that money.
  5 day - no money
Support not answer.
for 2 years I lost no ruble using QIWI (deposit/withdrawal), apparently you incorrectly indicated your number or number to which you had to send.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Hello
I have logged in my accounts in yobit and I found my wallet xby has been changed such I have deposit my last adresse 11230 xtrabytes coins and I haven't receve them yet
And all tickets that I have send to you to resolve my deposit problem are deleted
I want to know what's going on her
Afaik the wallet has been repaired and as the result, the old address will be changed by new xby address. Just hope you still can get your xby back from your old address. But it will be long because of their worst support
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
  5 day - no money
Support not answer.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Ofcourse you dont have this problem with the top 10 or even top 50 coins. That will cost Yobit serious business since those are being traded the most. So they can't play their 'maintenance' scam/trick on those projects. So they do it on projects, just like XBY, where the community is strong enough to keep the price above a certain point so they can buy it for less then that when they play the trick and sell it to them on other exchanges to the 'normal market price'.

thanks for replying , well as I said I only use the top currencies and so far don't have problems with yobit
but IDK why they are doing that , they are wasting serious opportunities with their acts like the volume that happened with CLAMs yesterday
the volume was really high in the main exchanges cause the price went way up , luckily I had that small CLAM withdrawal that yobit still not able to process
and I guess other traders know about that , cause yobit CLAM volume was so tiny ( less than 0.1 BTC ) and the prices in the exchange were under the other exchanges

people didn't buy cause they knew that yobit isn't processing CLAM withdrawals atm
Activity: 57
Hello
I have logged in my accounts in yobit and I found my wallet xby has been changed such I have deposit my last adresse 11230 xtrabytes coins and I haven't receve them yet
And all tickets that I have send to you to resolve my deposit problem are deleted
I want to know what's going on her
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
What is the withdrawal limit for a new user? Is there any KYC that I need to do before I can withdraw my coins?

if you are new user, i advice you stay away from this shit site, or you will lose everything, yoshit dont let you withdraw any amount of coins, almost all wallets are maintaining and if you are too lucky, you will be make withdraw after several month.

just stay away from this shit site and try to use another one, otherwise plz dont start crying when you will lose your money

good luck...

I know that yobit has a lot of such problems , but can you confirm that this happens even with coins like BTC , BCC , ETH , DASH , LTC ...etc
cause AFAIK yobit problems only exist with coins that aren't popular or that they don't have stable wallets , not saying that this is a right thing but the post really confuses me

in my experience I never had a single problem with yobit except the last small CLAM withdrawal , but I only buy the popular coins

Ofcourse you dont have this problem with the top 10 or even top 50 coins. That will cost Yobit serious business since those are being traded the most. So they can't play their 'maintenance' scam/trick on those projects. So they do it on projects, just like XBY, where the community is strong enough to keep the price above a certain point so they can buy it for less then that when they play the trick and sell it to them on other exchanges to the 'normal market price'.
Yobit's extremely unethical practices is what gives crypto a bad name.  Decentralization is a wonderful concept based on freedom form governing bodies. It is ashamed that Yobit's unscrupulous tactics of holding their customers hostage are what bring about the calls for centralization, and make Governments want to step in and regulate. Exchanges such as yours are nothing more than, "bucket shops" from the 1920's. It wouldn't surprise me to see you come under investigation at some point. Your business practices beg for it.
yobit support fixe your xby wallet I link the ather trader want our money back  that's not professionnels that's a scam techniques
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Yobit's extremely unethical practices is what gives crypto a bad name.  Decentralization is a wonderful concept based on freedom from governing bodies. It is ashamed that Yobit's unscrupulous tactics of holding their customers hostage are what bring about the calls for centralization, and make Governments want to step in and regulate. Exchanges such as yours are nothing more than, "bucket shops" from the 1920's. It wouldn't surprise me to see you come under investigation at some point. Your business practices beg for it.
legendary
so dont add there coins with masternodes to Yobit
to get out of this situation, it seems that you will have to redeem coins at a high price...imho
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
We all know the tricks that Yobit pulls:

Step 1: put XBY wallets status to maintenance.
Step 2: wait for inpatient buyers to sell their XBY since they can't get it elsewhere (e.g. XBY Desktop wallet)
Step 3: price drops only at Yobit because of these sells.
Step 4: wait for a nice gap between Yobit's XBY price and the XBY price on other exchanges.
Step 5: buy the cheapest state of XBY.
Step 6: open XBY wallet status and transfer a shitload on XBY elsewhere and make over 20/30% profit on it.

It's dirty manipulation. There has been over hundreds of support tickets been submitted by the XBY community alone, not even talking about people that bought XBY and are not part of the community. Single handedly causing people to make loss on their buys by manipulating the market on your own exchange.

There is no other explanation for this so everyone watch out while trading on Yobit. As long as they don't fix these type of tricks, or let's keep it official: these type of maintenance problems (lol), it is one of the most dangerous exchanges to trade on.
PLEASE FIX YOUR XBY WALLET. USERS ARE WAITING FOR THEIR DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAW SINCE OVER 1,5 MONTHS.
YOU CAN BE SO GREAT EXCHANGE BUT YOU ARE MAKING BAD OPINION BECAUSE OF THAT TROUBLE, IF U NEED MORE SUPPORTERS AND TECHNICALS JUST HIRE THEM.
BETTER AND FASTER SUPPORT WILL BE BIG ADVANTAGE FOR U. U WILL EARN MORE. SO PLEASE FIX THIS XBY WALLET FINALLY. IT CANT BE LIKE THAT ANYMORE

good speaking am steel waiting my xby coins more then 2 month  technical support doesn't car to fixe wallet because it's not his money Ho are blocked in xtrabytes explorer
can you cancel all withdrawal of xby if you steel keeping wallet maintenance because it's waist of money and time and it's not professionnels
legendary
guess who's back
What is the withdrawal limit for a new user? Is there any KYC that I need to do before I can withdraw my coins?

if you are new user, i advice you stay away from this shit site, or you will lose everything, yoshit dont let you withdraw any amount of coins, almost all wallets are maintaining and if you are too lucky, you will be make withdraw after several month.

just stay away from this shit site and try to use another one, otherwise plz dont start crying when you will lose your money

good luck...

I know that yobit has a lot of such problems , but can you confirm that this happens even with coins like BTC , BCC , ETH , DASH , LTC ...etc
cause AFAIK yobit problems only exist with coins that aren't popular or that they don't have stable wallets , not saying that this is a right thing but the post really confuses me

in my experience I never had a single problem with yobit except the last small CLAM withdrawal , but I only buy the popular coins
PLEASE FIX YOUR XBY WALLET. USERS ARE WAITING FOR THEIR DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAW SINCE OVER 1,5 MONTHS.
YOU CAN BE SO GREAT EXCHANGE BUT YOU ARE MAKING BAD OPINION BECAUSE OF THAT TROUBLE, IF U NEED MORE SUPPORTERS AND TECHNICALS JUST HIRE THEM.
BETTER AND FASTER SUPPORT WILL BE BIG ADVANTAGE FOR U. U WILL EARN MORE. SO PLEASE FIX THIS XBY WALLET FINALLY. IT CANT BE LIKE THAT ANYMORE

good speaking am steel waiting my xby coins more then 2 month  technical support doesn't car to fixe wallet because it's not his money Ho are blocked in xtrabytes explorer
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 89

good luck...

Thanks for the information lenoli, the only reason to open an account here is to move my signatum coins. If yobit is the same and worst than cryptopia then there is no point...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

good luck...
Activity: 89
legendary
guess who's back
Is it possible that clam had upgraded their coin ever since ? I didn't follow clam, so I know nothing about it's progress. If they had, maybe the case is like psb (before it went crazy like these days and ultimately merged) where yobit's version is the older one which made withdrawal to other wallet or exchanges became impossible as they are on different version. Thus, the amount sent back to your account.

nope I don't think so , most likely their hot wallet is empty and they aren't filling it cause Clam volume is almost dead in yobit
still no reason to not fill it and process the withdrawals even there are small requests , since they are offering over 500 coins they should be ready for all withdrawal requests from users

I'm moving clams between gambling sites and all is working fine , so it's a yobit thing and since they are an exchange they should be more professional than exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: