Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 48. (Read 292750 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
username on yobit is denic

clam is in progres for more then 3 days...
what is happening ?

yep same happened with me , I have only 0.77 clams in yobit cause clam somehow is dead there and I tried to withdraw it
I got a message that saying something like they are transfering the coins from cold storage , had that for like 2 days then my withdrawal was refunded to my balance

I'm not sure why this happened , Clam is a legit coin and their wallet is working great

Is it possible that clam had upgraded their coin ever since ? I didn't follow clam, so I know nothing about it's progress. If they had, maybe the case is like psb (before it went crazy like these days and ultimately merged) where yobit's version is the older one which made withdrawal to other wallet or exchanges became impossible as they are on different version. Thus, the amount sent back to your account.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

what is happening ?

yep same happened with me , I have only 0.77 clams in yobit cause clam somehow is dead there and I tried to withdraw it
I got a message that saying something like they are transfering the coins from cold storage , had that for like 2 days then my withdrawal was refunded to my balance

I'm not sure why this happened , Clam is a legit coin and their wallet is working great
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
support canceled my withdraw and wrote, our capitalist is empty now ...
Activity: 69
yobit don't have support. their support is below zero

i made rur withdraw, after hours my withdraws status is on "transfer for cold storage"

what that mean? they don't have rur for sending?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Dear YOBIT FRAUDSTERS!!!
Please, return us our money!!! We gave you 1btc for listing and you disappeared!!!

By the way, if anyone got scammed by Yobit,
just know, that they are officialy sponsoring many block chain events in Russia!
I'm sure they can be contacted through organizers of the events!!!

https://moscow.blockchainconf.world/en

How'd you get scammed by YoBit ?

From his post history, I conclude that he is a developer team of "prizm" coin, paid one btc to be listed on yobit, but they didn't get listed until today and the yobit team is nowhere to be within reach
Activity: 40
Fix your BOD withdraw i have been waiting 3 days for this wallet issue to be resolved. At least change the wallet status to Maintenance or offline.
Activity: 155
Merit: 101
Dear YOBIT FRAUDSTERS!!!
Please, return us our money!!! We gave you 1btc for listing and you disappeared!!!

just know, that they are officialy sponsoring many block chain events in Russia!

How'd you get scammed by YoBit ?
Guys pay attention!
Yobit is a big scam, i deposit 997.9 RMS coin since 2016 and i still have not received anything, i sent them 100000 messages and no reply, they didn't care if i lose my money.
bad support bad website everything is sucks.
see the prove in pictures
regards
Almost all people already aware with yobit. They have very bad supports which very annoying while we have got some problem.
Sorry, your deposit didn't appear since 2016 and you have mesaaged them 100,000 times?
yes my deposit still in process since 17.04.2016, i sent them many messages but no reply. my deposit as you can see in pictures just gone!!
That's the longest unsolved problem ever i heard until now. It has been more than a year.

I just had my deposit credited back to me. Took 1.5-weeks, but since I put my funds through Capitalist.net I was in contact with their support staff and they kept on bugging the YoBit lone worker. (Yes, the service there is horrible because it's one guy answering to all of your complains and concerns). YoBit.net has ONE-worker, it's founder.  Grin

Its this true? That's a bit surprising considering the huge amount of money he must be making.

Actually. I think he has one sexy assistant that does his business all day. Yeah but that's the team like him & 1/2 sexy girls.
Activity: 79

what is happening ?
Activity: 11
Dear YOBIT FRAUDSTERS!!!

bro, please let me know if you find a good way to contact them, i would appreciate it. i need my coins back.
regards
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Dear YOBIT FRAUDSTERS!!!

Activity: 1
The problem with the conclusion of the CLAM? weigh in the "expected findings" days with the status "In process". Admins YoBit, if you read it I'd cancel the withdrawal, they shall remain in my account your exchange if I can not translate the specified address.
Activity: 38
Guys pay attention!
Yobit is a big scam, i deposit 997.9 RMS coin since 2016 and i still have not received anything, i sent them 100000 messages and no reply, they didn't care if i lose my money.
regards
Almost all people already aware with yobit. They have very bad supports which very annoying while we have got some problem.
Sorry, your deposit didn't appear since 2016 and you have mesaaged them 100,000 times?
yes my deposit still in process since 17.04.2016, i sent them many messages but no reply. my deposit as you can see in pictures just gone!!
That's the longest unsolved problem ever i heard until now. It has been more than a year.

I just had my deposit credited back to me. Took 1.5-weeks, but since I put my funds through Capitalist.net I was in contact with their support staff and they kept on bugging the YoBit lone worker. (Yes, the service there is horrible because it's one guy answering to all of your complains and concerns). YoBit.net has ONE-worker, it's founder.  Grin

Its this true? That's a bit surprising considering the huge amount of money he must be making.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Lets be FREE

Maxtime is giving away 20 MAXT each right now

The addcoin process have been completed on yobit.net

Quote this and send your MAXT address in PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21676990

THANK YOU

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Let me see if I understand, you're on yobit for 2 or 3 years, right?

You did not win many btc, What have you been doing on yobit for so many years?

Sorry I have not expressed myself well. I've had an Yobit account for 3 years but I've only been active at the end of 2015 beginning of 2016. It was reminiscent of the time I first start dabbling with bitcoin, when I was wasting my time with faucets to get some. At that time of course I was a little bit worth, not because of the amount that I used to get but because of the price peak that happened after. I managed to make around 3 million satoshis with turned out be somewhat good now on 2017. Just so you can have an idea, 1 BTC = 10 months of rent for me.

if you trade with a very small amount, you take a lot of risk.

say you invest 20k satoshi, your profit will be very little and will not compensate the time you are losing on the computer and if the currency falls you lose much more.

trade you should look for a high profit and know the time to leave

I understand that now but as you could see in my rent example, investing a lot might be risky. Plus, my total funds were thos 3m satoshis and with a little research I decided to also invest in some other "cheaper" currencies and ICOs (wich I will no mention so people dont think I'm promoting them.

But in the end I had a good experience with trading. I managed to turn my 30k satoshis in 220k in 3 days ( i reached 260k but lost 40k on a bad decision on a fake movement coin). The Yobit site is interesting and trading actually quite fun! I only noticed that a lot of people that warn of scam and fake coins are banned. It happened to me: I comented that I had lost some satoshis on a fake coin and got banned from chat. Luckly I can still trade and see what others say, so no big deal.
Guys pay attention!
regards

Activity: 38
A site that slows down my computer. The worst technical support from all exchanges that I've met. The ticket is open for several months and the answer is no. But I like investing there.

Yobit is awful from Firefox but works well on Chrome. Weird.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
A site that slows down my computer. The worst technical support from all exchanges that I've met. The ticket is open for several months and the answer is no. But I like investing there.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Guys pay attention!
regards
Activity: 11
Guys pay attention!
regards
Pages:
Jump to: