Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 62. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
hey here is an ideea lets make a group of ppl that have withdrawal problems and just send them pm's and tickets every day.lets say if we are 10 ppl with the same problem each of us send them a pm here and a ticket daily  Cheesy

Even when I waiting for my Carbon coin withdrawal to be approved/fixed for last 7 days - I don't think your idea is good :S You offering creating extra load on already overloaded support "team". This will  only make it worse for us and other ppl that waiting for the support help ....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hey here is an ideea lets make a group of ppl that have withdrawal problems and just send them pm's and tickets every day.lets say if we are 10 ppl with the same problem each of us send them a pm here and a ticket daily  Cheesy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Shockfactor... Roll Eyes

ummmmmm.......

https://blockchain.info/tx/a853e74fc706738afd8e712dd98a81d5a56dc3a8d8f5f6522e55b940ed539f14
Total fee used in tx: 0.0006328 BTC

WOW

Generous bastard that I am.. Buy a nice beer from my overpaid fees, alright Blacksmith...?  Wink

You are a signature campaign participant?
I think I have read it somewhere in a bitcoin forum where yobit ask higher fees for signature participant. I can't find it again but I notice you aren't wearing a signature.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Shockfactor... Roll Eyes

ummmmmm.......

https://blockchain.info/tx/a853e74fc706738afd8e712dd98a81d5a56dc3a8d8f5f6522e55b940ed539f14
Total fee used in tx: 0.0006328 BTC

WOW

Generous bastard that I am.. Buy a nice beer from my overpaid fees, alright Blacksmith...?  Wink
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
Yobit has allowed users to buy Pesobit (PSB) from the wrong chain for 7 months now.

Pesobit has been updated to Pesobit 1.1 in January, this was a hard fork, and we are still waiting for them to upgrade the software on their side so we can trade PSB at Yobit too, but why is it taking such a long time?

Of course, they allow people to send in BTC to buy Pesobit, but now we cannot withdraw, because they are running the wrong chain.

We will never stop requesting that Yobit fixes this issue, here and in many other threads, we want our PSB back.

It's sad that our request campaign might make Yobit look like a scam, but the quicker they fix Pesobit, the quicker we will stop.

This user is currently ignored.

Any chance u are part of Yobit and can help me with that frozen withdrawal ?

lost alot of money cause my withdrawals are frozen.

DominikHerzog can't help us with cancelling/fixing frozen withdrawals. He told that him self. Only option is just to wait and I hope that 1 day they will open our support tickets ......

nope im not waiting for that im gonna continue sending them private messages here each day and write a support ticket daily they have to fix it
i mean seriously how hard is it to click cancel or aprove? either one of them would do for me.

DominikHerzog has no power to do anything apparently.  We need to bypass him and talk to real people with some authority.

if you know of another way other then private message them on this forum do let me know.im opened to suggestions

Keep bumping Yobit complaint threads - it's very bad publicity for them so it gets their attention.

Here is one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378867.260

I really wish we didn't have to play these stupid games with Yobit, but they don't listen to support requests.  How hard can it be? Fix one broken coin per day, in one month these problems will go away. Start by updating to Pesobit 1.1, of course. Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Seven months waiting for Pesobit is too long. Yobit admin: send email to [email protected] to arrange new blockchain PSB 1.1 recovery.
Yobit has allowed users to buy Pesobit (PSB) from the wrong chain for 7 months now.

Pesobit has been updated to Pesobit 1.1 in January, this was a hard fork, and we are still waiting for them to upgrade the software on their side so we can trade PSB at Yobit too, but why is it taking such a long time?

Of course, they allow people to send in BTC to buy Pesobit, but now we cannot withdraw, because they are running the wrong chain.

We will never stop requesting that Yobit fixes this issue, here and in many other threads, we want our PSB back.

It's sad that our request campaign might make Yobit look like a scam, but the quicker they fix Pesobit, the quicker we will stop.

same goes here i have a withdrawals frozen for 10 days now this is ridiculous i tryed contacting the admins everywhere i could including private messages but they dont boder eventhough one of them was online after i sent the messages.im gonna continue buging them with messages till they fix it its the only solution i can think of.if they had a message saying "hey idiots for a fast processing max amount is x" this mess wouldnt take place but they dont.you have to guess after you get burned.lost alot of money cause my withdrawals are frozen.

DominikHerzog can't help us with cancelling/fixing frozen withdrawals. He told that him self. Only option is just to wait and I hope that 1 day they will open our support tickets ......

nope im not waiting for that im gonna continue sending them private messages here each day and write a support ticket daily they have to fix it
i mean seriously how hard is it to click cancel or aprove? either one of them would do for me.

DominikHerzog has no power to do anything apparently.  We need to bypass him and talk to real people with some authority.

if you know of another way other then private message them on this forum do let me know.im opened to suggestions

same goes here i have a withdrawals frozen for 10 days now this is ridiculous i tryed contacting the admins everywhere i could including private messages but they dont boder eventhough one of them was online after i sent the messages.im gonna continue buging them with messages till they fix it its the only solution i can think of.if they had a message saying "hey idiots for a fast processing max amount is x" this mess wouldnt take place but they dont.you have to guess after you get burned.lost alot of money cause my withdrawals are frozen.

DominikHerzog has no power to do anything apparently.  We need to bypass him and talk to real people with some authority.

The Pesobits have been stuck at Yobit for 7 months now, we want answers!

didn't you said before you weren't part of the scam PSB team?

the total supply of PSB were just 21 Million and you added 10Million more i don't think you will have scarcity after 100 decades. you cna still go on scamming still and add more 10 million PSB, no one complains anyway but me.

the total supply of PSB were just 21 Million and you added 10Million more i don't think you will have scarcity after 100 decades. you cna still go on scamming still and add more 10 million PSB, no one complains anyway but me.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

i never had Problems with yobit in the past..

everything very fast replied. and the mods`are allways fair & friendly.
any issues on my side are finaly solved  and fixed.
even if it takes sometimes a bit longer.

in my opinion is yobit the best Exchange,

I wish I had your luck ... Withdrawal frozen for almost 7 days now. And I believe the reason for it is lulz : Max withdrawal amount for Carboin coin is 20M and I did 24M+ withdrawal request at once. Now normally I should get "withdrawal" error or be able to cancel my withdrawal request. But not this time :_D

http://imgur.com/a/Vdtrh
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
i never had Problems with yobit in the past..

everything very fast replied. and the mods`are allways fair & friendly.
any issues on my side are finaly solved  and fixed.
even if it takes sometimes a bit longer.

in my opinion is yobit the best Exchange,

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
their support is very slow.but they do the job needed in the end.
That's not the experience alot of us have.
I have coins in maintenance since November 2016, unable to deposit or withdraw
Activity: 756

are you sure that they are doing their job? they are solving only 5% of problems and they need several months to solve them.

the worst admin and support i have ever met
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
where is the admin? i have a problem with my widrrawal for more then 8 days now this is ridiculous.if nothing is done in the next 2 days i will write a formal complaint to the hosting provider.its getting weird trying to contact them everywhere i can but no one replies.its like there is no admin whatsoever
Activity: 23
Is there here anyone that can trade coins that are below 0.0001 BTC? I get an error when I try to do so.

When I try for example to buy 1000 LTC for 0.000099 BTC I get the following error:
"LTC: {u'success': 0, u'error': u'Total transaction amount is less than minimal total: 0.00010000'}"

I can however place on order of 1000 LTC with a price of 0.0001. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug. Buying coin with a price above 0.0001 BTC works fine by the way.
Pages:
Jump to: