Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 65. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Here's how to fix Ponzi and Ponz2

delete the peers.dat file

The dev hardcoded the peers into the wallet. Each time he updates it it creates a new peers.dat

So just delete peers.dat and restart the wallet please.

https://github.com/Tillkoeln/ponzi/releases
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Doesn't work for me either. Same issues as poster above. The button to register or log in after entering your information does nothing if clicked. I was going to try out your site but cannot until this issue is fixed.
did you was try to clear your cookies? i think sometimes it will happen whwn u have full of brwoser cookies Huh
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
brain - nodes added, full resync done
ASN - wallet fixed/online, nodes added, stake on for chain move
AIB - wallet updated/fixed, nodes added
CBX fixed - full chain resync in progress
SIB - fixed, resync in progress
COXST - fixed, resync in progress

NMC - defragmentation done, all wds sent
SQL - defragmentation done, all wds sent
ICASH - defragmentation done, all wds sent
ZET - defragmentation done, all wds sent
Coxst, down since December (wallet works 100%, 22-30 clients on it at all times 24/7)
Ponz2, up for one block and then in maintenance from a day to a month, then up one block
Ponz, down since January
Hodl down since April

since you are online
legendary
★YoBit.Net★
Hello, Guys.

SIB deposit & withdraw does not work on your exchange for a month!
When you fix it?

How can we help?

It is necessary to solve..

SIB wallet fixed, resync in progress. It was compilation issue for new version, now all is ok.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1026
Hello, Guys.

SIB deposit & withdraw does not work on your exchange for a month!
When you fix it?

How can we help?

It is necessary to solve..

Let's make a list of coins that you know are in maintenance and for about how long. Just cut and paste and add to the list.

Coxst, down since December (wallet works 100%, 22-30 clients on it at all times 24/7)
Ponz2, up for one block and then in maintenance from a day to a month, then up one block
Ponz, down since January

Still ALL Down
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
I think yobit is now trying to recapture traders confidence. 
whaaaat, no way ) They need to giveaway all their profits to get back some reputation, even that is obvious not enough, lol.

Some of fixed coins:
DCR - fixed

It was offline since january? 6 month to fix the legit and working wallet? Shame on your support.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Anyone know when sig wallet will be refilled or anyone asked yobit about it? I think it is over two weeks now that I cannot transfer my balance to my walllet.

Sig wallet refilled, please try now.

there are so many problems and you are answering only on it? what a shame from you, just close this shit site and stop robbing people.

one of the nastiest people i have ever met
Activity: 207
Yobit, when are you going to refill iCash? This is getting ridiculous.
Activity: 137
Yobit, the first site i trade in the criptocoins market.
This is a good place to trade some coins and get some money in coins pump.
Good topic to read on this forum Smiley
Activity: 700
Anyone know when sig wallet will be refilled or anyone asked yobit about it? I think it is over two weeks now that I cannot transfer my balance to my walllet.

Was with yobit before and I think they always do this to their participants. Someone has to tell them that their wallet were empty already so they could refill it.  Yobit company is just too old and they are never going to close any moment. There are thousands of users there which they earn thousands of $ a day, they will pay you.

Do you know the best way / who to get in contact with about stuff like that?

Wallet is now refilled and you can now transfer all your balance to your wallet and not only that,they are now fixing wallets that are now on maintenance,this is good news to everybody I'm also watching some of my coins here in maintenance so I can withdraw it I think yobit is now trying to recapture traders confidence. 

Refilled again and the madness continues  Cheesy
I see above Yobit actually updated some wallet so this isn't so bad after all. Yobit, you may want to update the RISE wallet too, this token seem to have good volume and some users bought from yobit but they can't move the tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Was with yobit before and I think they always do this to their participants. Someone has to tell them that their wallet were empty already so they could refill it.  Yobit company is just too old and they are never going to close any moment. There are thousands of users there which they earn thousands of $ a day, they will pay you.

Wallet is now refilled and you can now transfer all your balance to your wallet and not only that,they are now fixing wallets that are now on maintenance,this is good news to everybody I'm also watching some of my coins here in maintenance so I can withdraw it I think yobit is now trying to recapture traders confidence. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

Was with yobit before and I think they always do this to their participants. Someone has to tell them that their wallet were empty already so they could refill it.  Yobit company is just too old and they are never going to close any moment. There are thousands of users there which they earn thousands of $ a day, they will pay you.

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Some of fixed coins:

- XNX (xanax) fixed
- LOOT - fixed
- MM - fixed
- NODES - fixed
- STRP - fixed
- TBCX - fixed/resync
- TIT - fixed
- XQN - fixed

okcash - fixed
xpd - fixed
sh - fixed

007 - nodes added, stake on / wallet fixed
SWING - fixed/ full resync

LDOGE - fixed + full resync
XVG - fixed
chess - fixed
DCR - fixed

This is shocking.  Shocked
Didnt know you bothered to fix and resynch coins.
Can we expect this to continue and see more fixes?
legendary
★YoBit.Net★

Sig wallet refilled, please try now.
legendary
★YoBit.Net★
Some of fixed coins:

- XNX (xanax) fixed
- LOOT - fixed
- MM - fixed
- NODES - fixed
- STRP - fixed
- TBCX - fixed/resync
- TIT - fixed
- XQN - fixed

okcash - fixed
xpd - fixed
sh - fixed

007 - nodes added, stake on / wallet fixed
SWING - fixed/ full resync

LDOGE - fixed + full resync
XVG - fixed
chess - fixed
DCR - fixed
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Why would you want XBC be in yobit when there are also exchange that listed it. Polo has cheaper price and there's also cryptopia.

There is still no bitcoinplus[XBC] market added?

You should count yourself lucky. They would only have stole your coins anyway.

Use a legit exchange - forget about these scammers.

Take it from a man with Red trust due to having several accounts which mostly were banned for whatever reason.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

You should count yourself lucky. They would only have stole your coins anyway.

Use a legit exchange - forget about these scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Pages:
Jump to: