Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 67. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
those wallets that are in maintanence never gonna come back?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
hi yobit can you make your site working more for Android

its very lagging so hard to chek the balance and the wallet status

there a problem with the Memory management or the layers im not sure

not working good on google and chrome.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Same problem as you guys.

Difference - I can log in now, but, I cannot withdraw my money. Because I do not receive any emails from YoBit.

No answers from support expect the "SPAM-Folder" bla bla bla and so on.

Finally this site turned into SCAM ? Obviously   Embarrassed
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
someone from yobit please pm me. I can't sign in. Sent an email to your support 2 days ago but they haven't replied. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Yobit is a straight up scam exchange. I stopped trading there a long time ago but wanted to get whatever dust amount of coins I may still have there out. Problem is they won't even let me login. I get this "use email code" message that never gets sent to me. I have 2FA set up and it doesn't accept it. I have sent them several tickets over the last 3 months and get the same response back every time. Here is the last one where they basically tell me to do/not do what I have already said I am doing/not doing:
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________

Still cannot login to my account.

Problem is I am not using TOR or a Proxy and I have checked my spam folder. I am not getting any emails with a code. Also, I am not sure why it wants an email code and won\'t just take my Google 2FA that I have been using since last year. Please help as I have not been able to access my account for months now.

Dear User!

Support answer:

We don\\\'t see any errors on your account.
You can try log in again after 15 mins.
Check your spam folder for confirmation code
*clear cookies
**Please don\\\'t use tor and public proxy with yobit.

Best regards,
Support service.

Date: 30.05.2017 04:39

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

This is the same copy/paste response they have sent me the last 3 times. Stay far away from this exchange. If you ever dare put a good amount of money on there you will likely be kissing it goodbye. They are a fucking joke.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I came here after a longer time and here I found that yobit has very worst issues created for their members. I have some trades on their exchange I will immediately stop that because I do not want to lose my money on that exchange.

Yobit sucks, I had a problem regarding on my withdrawal for a long time but still I got no response of their support. I pm'ed also the owner but still no reply! That's why I stop using their exchange platform. I prefer Bittrex and C-cex as my main exchange site for the meantime it's not guaranteed that they will stand forever. So don't hoard your coins in a exchange site, unexpected circumstances will happen. 
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
hey guys yobit sux ass but i just wanted to come by and say THANK YOU to whoever bought my billions of html at 1 satoshi, i hope you make even more than me! Smiley

There was over 25BTC in buys today, and only 10+ was mine, so other people made a killing today as well Cheesy

HTML has 5000 as a block reward and i was the only gpu miner for 2 months, diff was 0.001-0.01 Cheesy
anyone chasing alts to mine, get your game on theres HUGE money to be made

FUck yobit, thx for the BTC guys. Take Care!
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
I came here after a longer time and here I found that yobit has very worst issues created for their members. I have some trades on their exchange I will immediately stop that because I do not want to lose my money on that exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

Im totally annoyed on why DT members doesn't give them any bad feedback while theirs so many bad claims that yet existing even now
They have left the negative feedback to yobit's main account since 1.5 months ago. You can see it on OP
Just stay away from here and no need to complain any further
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I wanted to test my new Android Waves wallet so let me send 1 Waves from Yobit to the wallet.

So guess how much they will send ? 0 Waves. So the Fee to withdraw is over 5 dollars (1 Waves) is the fee.

So 1 - 1 = 0

Does a $5 fee not seem to excessive for Yobit?

That's what made them richer. The whole point however is that the transaction went through which means not all tokens aren't updated after all.  Embarrassed
If you are trading altcoins and you plan to keep the coin, don't do it with yobit especially if the coin updates their chain.

Of course not this was a wake up call for me. My guess is maybe a waves was 1 cent or something or 10 cents or whatever not 5 dollars and they kept the fee on purpose $5 dollars for even 1 wave if you want to remove it knowing that 90% of people probalby are not going to look. I was shocked that the fee could be that huge.

Anyway I'll get the waves from their competitor with a fair withdrawal fee. I was just disapointed that this was tried and it's so deceptive that is what disapinted me.

What the f*** are you guys talking about? Yobit will steal your coins. That's what they do. Stealing! Period.

Im totally annoyed on why DT members doesn't give them any bad feedback while theirs so many bad claims that yet existing even now, I can't trust yobit in this kind of thing since I don't want to get involve on any mess if I would go trade here so basically this site is needed to avoid so that they will noticed that their client are slowly dispersed and maybe they will learn their lessons if people would start to avoid this one.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I wanted to test my new Android Waves wallet so let me send 1 Waves from Yobit to the wallet.

So guess how much they will send ? 0 Waves. So the Fee to withdraw is over 5 dollars (1 Waves) is the fee.

So 1 - 1 = 0

That's what made them richer. The whole point however is that the transaction went through which means not all tokens aren't updated after all.  Embarrassed
If you are trading altcoins and you plan to keep the coin, don't do it with yobit especially if the coin updates their chain.

Of course not this was a wake up call for me. My guess is maybe a waves was 1 cent or something or 10 cents or whatever not 5 dollars and they kept the fee on purpose $5 dollars for even 1 wave if you want to remove it knowing that 90% of people probalby are not going to look. I was shocked that the fee could be that huge.

Anyway I'll get the waves from their competitor with a fair withdrawal fee. I was just disapointed that this was tried and it's so deceptive that is what disapinted me.

What the f*** are you guys talking about? Yobit will steal your coins. That's what they do. Stealing! Period.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

So 1 - 1 = 0

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

So 1 - 1 = 0

So 1 - 1 = 0

Activity: 489
Merit: 250
my 647293.07487 MONEY coin diposit didn't credited to my accounyt can you check its more than a 2 week

i ve submitted 2 support ticketes but no answer
here is tx id   892ef3d71ea8dda5e4275cef978f4cc50551b104254916de26b1df69b2292bfc

plz answer to my suport ticket and credit 647293.07487 MONEY coin to my account
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Yobit still hasn't given me my XVG which i transferred weeks and weeks ago

i'm super dissapointed
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Is there a danger with our coins due this upcoming fork, are our coins going to be safe on Yobit?
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

Interesting question, have you asked support about it?

Well, i thought that this place was the actual support thread where there is also the yobit dev that can answer the questions.
But he was active last time 13 days ago. And he has some questions to answer in scam accusation board for almost 2 months, i think it is possible he won't answer to this question. Don't you agree?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Yobit you need to add NEWBIUM.Strong community and constant development of bitcoin/cryptocoin social media platform. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newb-the-crypto-markets-dirty-little-secret-1418497 It is about to grow ten fold!!
Pages:
Jump to: