Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - HELP! [ETH DEPOSIT] - page 3. (Read 943 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
Get away from Yobit, I lost 200 dollars there, they are sloppy and their customer support does not exist!

they actually replied now both to support ticket and private message with dominikherzog, but still no second answer about unlocking my eth... he just told me not to trust other pages other than the support because they are scam, except for the twitter one.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 12:51:34 PM
Get away from Yobit, I lost 200 dollars there, they are sloppy and their customer support does not exist!
January 17, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
no reply to multiple tickets, I even sent one in russian. No reply ever from there. Facebook: I'm still blocked. No reply from the yobit guy in this forum and no reply from their e-mail address, nor twitter. FML.
Why have you been blocked to their facebook page? As far as I know they don't have facebook page and I guess that page that blocked you doesn't have any connection to yobit.

Don't hope for their account to respond here in forum. They are only replying when someone posts a scam accusation against them when it regards to their delayed withdrawal.

Okay guys so, I just discovered that you can send private messages on Yobit. Up right, click PM, type the name of a moderator you want to send a message to (I wrote dominikherzog). Let's hope for a reply!!!
Let's see then, good luck to you mate.

So the facebook page is fake and they tried to scam us in chat with that story of sending 1eth!!!!
Did you send any amount there? Just stick to their website support.

no I didn't, first of all I don't have that kind of money lol, second I didn't trust him fully...
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
January 17, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
no reply to multiple tickets, I even sent one in russian. No reply ever from there. Facebook: I'm still blocked. No reply from the yobit guy in this forum and no reply from their e-mail address, nor twitter. FML.
Why have you been blocked to their facebook page? As far as I know they don't have facebook page and I guess that page that blocked you doesn't have any connection to yobit.

Don't hope for their account to respond here in forum. They are only replying when someone posts a scam accusation against them when it regards to their delayed withdrawal.

Okay guys so, I just discovered that you can send private messages on Yobit. Up right, click PM, type the name of a moderator you want to send a message to (I wrote dominikherzog). Let's hope for a reply!!!
Let's see then, good luck to you mate.

So the facebook page is fake and they tried to scam us in chat with that story of sending 1eth!!!!
Did you send any amount there? Just stick to their website support.
January 16, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

also he wrote this on the chat: "Yobit have only one channel for support==>SUPPORT page. Ignore fake telegram,facebook and email accounts."

January 16, 2018, 12:56:43 AM
I opened yet another ticket, this time writing in russian, let's see if I get some response...
I doubt this will work, too many tickets that are sent to them everyday asking for their help but only few were checked and being helped.

Have you tried to chat some of their admins on their chat box? I've seen a greened named on their chat box and I think that's one of their community manager / admin or moderator.

So if reached out and he noticed you there, you have some hope mate.

You can't chat in there if you have $0.
That crazy rule they made, I don't know if you need to 0.001 BTC or 0.01BTC or more.

It seems that you can't do anything for now but just to wait for luck and a representative from them will take a look upon to your ticket.

you need 0.02 btc to chat.
LOL that's a big amount of bitcoin just to join the chat box.

Still there's no update on your ticket?

You have no choice but to wait. Your case needs a manual action by Yobit and with the congested numbers of tickets of tickets everyday
Yep, he doesn't have choice but to keep on waiting until his ticket get through on their system and reflect to their representatives.

January 15, 2018, 11:40:54 PM
I opened yet another ticket, this time writing in russian, let's see if I get some response...
I doubt this will work, too many tickets that are sent to them everyday asking for their help but only few were checked and being helped.

Have you tried to chat some of their admins on their chat box? I've seen a greened named on their chat box and I think that's one of their community manager / admin or moderator.

That crazy rule they made, I don't know if you need to 0.001 BTC or 0.01BTC or more.

It seems that you can't do anything for now but just to wait for luck and a representative from them will take a look upon to your ticket.

LOL that's a big amount of bitcoin just to join the chat box.

Still there's no update on your ticket?

You have no choice but to wait. Your case needs a manual action by Yobit and with the congested numbers of tickets of tickets everyday
Yep, he doesn't have choice but to keep on waiting until his ticket get through on their system and reflect to their representatives.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 15, 2018, 05:05:55 PM
Sent ETH from Bitstamp. Didn't notice they send through smart contracts and YoBit doesn't accept that. I'm so stupid, I know. But I also noticed that others have made the same mistake and YoBit support manually accepted the transaction. Can anybody help me from the inside? Anybody from YoBit in here?

https://www.etherchain.org/account/e9C5C80750F35f4D95695272CBBAa285fbD73D61

=(

You have no choice but to wait. Your case needs a manual action by Yobit and with the congested numbers of tickets of tickets everyday, you just came into wrong time. I just don't know how come you did a mistake for a simple getting of deposit address and there is noticed too about contracts. But since it already happened, then no other things to do but to wait. Yobit have bad reputation in terms of handling support and you just increase the impact of the problem because of the mistake.

This is what they told me:

"Unfortunately sir can not proceed to deposit to your account because the least quantity we can pass is 1 full etherium
We will link your account to our system. We will create a new deposit address for your account so that you can send the rest of 1 ETH so we can proceed it."

What kind of bullshit is this?

edit: I begged and it said okay, give me your email address. I gave it to him and he said: okay sir, check your balance in few hours...

I hope he helped me!

Hmm what's this? Yobit's minimum deposit if 0.05ETH. Proceed with caution. Id rather wait for weeks even chances is low for them to respond rather than to fullfill the required amount on the deposit. We are also not sure if the deposit address that will be given are really come from Yobit itself.
January 15, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

January 15, 2018, 01:29:57 AM

January 14, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

January 14, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

January 14, 2018, 07:17:08 PM
Well, you are not the only newbie who did that mistake. Just did it myself, I was in a rush, had no idea about the Yobit contract ETH disclaimer. Previously I transferred ETH from Bitstamp to Binance without any issues, I just assumed it was the same with Yobit.

I sent a ticket, but based on their reputation, I understand I should just get used to the idea I lost some money.

Please post if any of you who did the same thing had any luck in getting their ETH...

Activity: 4
January 13, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
Well, you are not the only newbie who did that mistake. Just did it myself, I was in a rush, had no idea about the Yobit contract ETH disclaimer. Previously I transferred ETH from Bitstamp to Binance without any issues, I just assumed it was the same with Yobit.

I sent a ticket, but based on their reputation, I understand I should just get used to the idea I lost some money.

Please post if any of you who did the same thing had any luck in getting their ETH...
January 12, 2018, 08:31:43 PM
Hi dears,

I have problem as well, I deposit Golem(GNT) money 285.92 in 36 hours ago for Yobit address. and i have double checked address there is no problem and i am checking on etherscan.io and transaction done,  also Yobit get GNT to their account,

Pending deposits not show anything.

Txid in history transaction 0xdb7638a322a2e37a32d7995ddd7f512e1fbfe7c824e8bd7ec6bd8b51254128a4. Support don't give me answer, I do few tickets. I write post's on Twitter.

Could you please help me ? what should i do ?

as I said in the previous post, they were helping me on facebook chat but then they blocked me. LoL.
Activity: 11
January 12, 2018, 09:11:18 AM
Hi dears,

I have problem as well, I deposit Golem(GNT) money 285.92 in 36 hours ago for Yobit address. and i have double checked address there is no problem and i am checking on etherscan.io and transaction done,  also Yobit get GNT to their account,

Pending deposits not show anything.

Txid in history transaction 0xdb7638a322a2e37a32d7995ddd7f512e1fbfe7c824e8bd7ec6bd8b51254128a4. Support don't give me answer, I do few tickets. I write post's on Twitter.

Could you please help me ? what should i do ?
January 11, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
That's it, yobit just blocked me on facebook! Can't write on chat anymore or comment the photos: SCAM.
January 11, 2018, 01:58:27 PM
he said to check the balance in few hours, but still nothing after 20 hours. Do you guys think that such a manual intervention takes all these hours or he just lied to me?
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
January 11, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
No exchanger I know  doesn't support deposits to smart contracts, but the other exchangers for example cryptopia help their customers to get their funds back without any problems. Yobit seems to have one of the worst support system so the probability is high for losing wrong sent funds. But I also wouldn't give up.
I wish you best luck.
Activity: 5
January 11, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
yes, i totally agree with you.

I didn't know, that yobit has problems with bitstamp eth contracts. That i found out recently on this forum.
But, you know, when something unusual happens, then you start looking for answers.

Hope that this problem will soon be resolved.

I tried to contact them tru: official support, mail, this forum and facebook, but for now no response at all. Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: