Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - HELP! [ETH DEPOSIT] - page 4. (Read 943 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
January 11, 2018, 02:05:07 AM
This is what they told me:

"Unfortunately sir can not proceed to deposit to your account because the least quantity we can pass is 1 full etherium
We will link your account to our system. We will create a new deposit address for your account so that you can send the rest of 1 ETH so we can proceed it."

What kind of bullshit is this?

edit: I begged and it said okay, give me your email address. I gave it to him and he said: okay sir, check your balance in few hours...

I hope he helped me!

So what's the ending? Did they helped you out and your balance was credited to your account? Good to see that they are hoping this such problems as they are well known for being sick and unhelpful with their traders.

I have same problem. Opened numerus tickets on their support, but i still didn't get my ETH after 20 days.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf88c2eb89cc2c2282f063ad50f3ab95d6e9c7446f427587a6ef3b6b87a034595
For 20 days? Really? You sent numerus tickets and that's the reason why they are not getting to your complain, they are receiving thousands of the same problems and you are doubling yours so that will not help you out.

Just do what OP did and for sure that will help you with your stuck deposit. As it has been said before that don't use them anymore if you don't want to have problems with deposits and withdrawals.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:41:12 AM
I have same problem. Opened numerus tickets on their support, but i still didn't get my ETH after 20 days.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf88c2eb89cc2c2282f063ad50f3ab95d6e9c7446f427587a6ef3b6b87a034595
Activity: 28
January 10, 2018, 07:06:14 PM
This is what they told me:

"Unfortunately sir can not proceed to deposit to your account because the least quantity we can pass is 1 full etherium
We will link your account to our system. We will create a new deposit address for your account so that you can send the rest of 1 ETH so we can proceed it."

What kind of bullshit is this?

edit: I begged and it said okay, give me your email address. I gave it to him and he said: okay sir, check your balance in few hours...

I hope he helped me!
January 10, 2018, 06:50:37 PM
Okay i'm talking to them on facebook chat =)
January 10, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

youre problem is solved or not
if still problem you can post in yobit official thread, with ticket number, i see youre transaction is ready confirmation

no, it's not resolved because nobody answered me via tickets or facebook or twitter. Can you please link the yobit official thread?

thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 10, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

youre problem is solved or not
if still problem you can post in yobit official thread, with ticket number, i see youre transaction is ready confirmation
January 10, 2018, 02:37:48 PM
May I ask, why do so many people make this same mistake? When transferring Ether, why cannot you all just use a simple "get deposit address", "open own Ethereum wallet", spend ETH. Easily done. Is there something I am missing out on why every one with these deposit problems are using smart contracts to perform simple deposit transactions?

Anyway, look in yobit chat and wait for support to show up. They will reply for sure if you see them.

what deposit chat??? the one at the right is for members only and I can't write because i have 0 coins. I used to buy bitcoins to transfer to binance, this time i wanted to use eth because the fees are lower...but little did I know that withdrawals from bitstamp are actually free...so I'm twice stupid. And I didn't even know smart contracts were used to transfer coins? I thought it was a separate concept use for indeed CONTRACTS...
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
January 10, 2018, 06:51:22 AM
I made the same mistake as you, I already did to send the ticket but no one answered my question. That's really sad, and I'm disappointed.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 10, 2018, 04:37:53 AM
May I ask, why do so many people make this same mistake? When transferring Ether, why cannot you all just use a simple "get deposit address", "open own Ethereum wallet", spend ETH. Easily done. Is there something I am missing out on why every one with these deposit problems are using smart contracts to perform simple deposit transactions?

Anyway, look in yobit chat and wait for support to show up. They will reply for sure if you see them.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 03:20:54 AM
yes also sent him a private message days ago..of course no response 0( =( =( =(

Is your problem solved?
I'm having the same problem...
January 09, 2018, 03:17:39 PM
yes also sent him a private message days ago..of course no response 0( =( =( =(
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
January 09, 2018, 02:59:11 PM
Open ticket and explain them your situation, there is nothing we can do for you.
We are just forum users, we are not yobit support.
If they don't respond to ticket try to reach their support in chat. I visited site and I can see chat support or moderator is there so you can ask him to help you. It is user with green name.

there is no support chat,

also yes of course I opened tickets, wrote on facebook chat in the official page and also twitter. The reason I wrote here it's because i saw a thread where a guy from Yobit replied once...

This is yobit's bitcointalk account that started its announcement thread. Unfortunately it hasn't logged in since December 13.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594

You could try sending it a pm and hope yobit logs into it soon.
January 09, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
Open ticket and explain them your situation, there is nothing we can do for you.
If they don't respond to ticket try to reach their support in chat. I visited site and I can see chat support or moderator is there so you can ask him to help you. It is user with green name.

there is no support chat,

also yes of course I opened tickets, wrote on facebook chat in the official page and also twitter. The reason I wrote here it's because i saw a thread where a guy from Yobit replied once...
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
January 09, 2018, 12:05:17 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
Sent ETH from Bitstamp. Didn't notice they send through smart contracts and YoBit doesn't accept that. I'm so stupid, I know. But I also noticed that others have made the same mistake and YoBit support manually accepted the transaction. Can anybody help me from the inside? Anybody from YoBit in here?

https://www.etherchain.org/account/e9C5C80750F35f4D95695272CBBAa285fbD73D61

=(
you must immediately submit a complaint ticket to the yobit support team and provide proof of your transaction such as tx hash and withdrawal screenshot of your bitfinex account. just send us 1 ticket and wait for the reply from them. there is no guarantee your assets will come back, but there is nothing wrong with it to try.
January 08, 2018, 08:18:41 PM
Sent ETH from Bitstamp. Didn't notice they send through smart contracts and YoBit doesn't accept that. I'm so stupid, I know. But I also noticed that others have made the same mistake and YoBit support manually accepted the transaction. Can anybody help me from the inside? Anybody from YoBit in here?

https://www.etherchain.org/account/e9C5C80750F35f4D95695272CBBAa285fbD73D61

=(
Pages:
Jump to: