Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - Signature Campaign - Realtime Payouts (daily) - page 4. (Read 446984 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
so YoBit does not  accept new users im right?
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
why yobit signature campaign removed me? i dont understand the reason

Looks like you are part of the pokemon signature campaign. If you leave the yobit signature campaign you probably won't be able to register again.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
why yobit signature campaign removed me? i dont understand the reason
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Problems with send to btc to ballance button now started to be very annoying. It's only was fixed on 22th July and only after 3 days on 25th July they signature campaign wallet is empty again. Earlier this probblem was more rarely
Of course that was the common problem in this signature campaign and almost members here knows that and even yobit he doesn't care all of you always complaining here because it takes time and even days before that send button fixed.
if you are really a yobit campaigner you should stop complaining you need to read 2 pages or 3 pages before this so you can understand why, if i wont changed my siggy before i still wants to continue with yobit my bad because i did not read the rules.
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Problems with send to btc to ballance button now started to be very annoying. It's only was fixed on 22th July and only after 3 days on 25th July they signature campaign wallet is empty again. Earlier this probblem was more rarely
Of course that was the common problem in this signature campaign and almost members here knows that and even yobit he doesn't care all of you always complaining here because it takes time and even days before that send button fixed.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
the blue button is stucked, read the previous posts

I know the blue button is stuck and I cannot transfer.
But why Op thinks its a minor problem, which is actually not.

No matter, I will wait.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Can I rejoin?
NO

If I leave yobit for sometime and want to join later?
Don't do it else you will be out of the campaign forevah

And why Op does not reply about the problem we are facing?
he doesn't care about this minor problems, he just reply to serious stuff

Still cannot transfer the earnings....  Angry
the blue button is stucked, read the previous posts
Can I rejoin?
If I leave yobit for sometime and want to join later?

And why Op does not reply about the problem we are facing?

Still cannot transfer the earnings....  Angry

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

and since it happens often and there is no solution for it then just withdraw all what you have to your balance in yobit to avoid being blocked and collect the rest when it is frozen...
no need to talk about this problem here since there is no solution for it  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Activity: 434
Yeah I'm going to read through the thread and see if there was any instance like this before.
I'm very new to the campaign so idk if there has every been a period where payments weren't going out, or how long it lasted.
legendary
Merit: 1029
If bitdoger (a full member) can't join the campaign, and we are not able to get payouts currently,
maybe something bigger is going on?
They aren't ending the campaign are they?

I hope not, you think there would be a bit more noise on here if the situation was out of the ordinary. I guess we will have to wait to see what happens.
If bitdoger (a full member) can't join the campaign, and we are not able to get payouts currently,
maybe something bigger is going on?
They aren't ending the campaign are they?
legendary
Merit: 1029
can i join?
You can. As long as you haven't joined yobit campaign from before.
Just follow the steps on OP. Make an account on yobit, enter your uid and wear the proper signature for your rank.
i have  this error  New accs not accepted.
Interesting, I joined on Saturday and all worked for me without a hitch. There has been no official post or anything on the ad campaigns thread about new accounts not being accepted (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0;topicseen), maybe its worth trying again later. Currently payments are not working due to an empty wallet - (I doubt it, but) maybe something is related between the two. I'll post back when I can withdraw again.
can i join?
Just follow the steps on OP. Make an account on yobit, enter your uid and wear the proper signature for your rank.
i have  this error  New accs not accepted.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
can i join?
Activity: 210
Why I can't send the earnings to my Btc Wallet (Yobit Wallet Balance).
It says "Please update your signatures (ver.24.09)"

But I think everything is up to date from my end?

Any suggestion?

B. regards

There wallet is empty again. They will refill it sometime in the near future. You can disregard that update signature message. You are experiencing no error, they just don't have coins in their sig campaign wallet.

Thanks for that information, I was wondering what the problem was - I thought it was a problem with my browser, was just about to reboot my PC LOL
that problem is happenng everyweek, yobit has a lot of  participants in his campaign,so  everyweek wallet goes empty. It will be a problem for those who need btc and cant transfer it to thier balance.
Yes I think they need to put some coins in their wallet.
I have been unable to send payout to my account since yesterday morning.
Not a huge deal but I hope I can get my earnings transferred to balance in the next day or two.
Why I can't send the earnings to my Btc Wallet (Yobit Wallet Balance).
It says "Please update your signatures (ver.24.09)"

But I think everything is up to date from my end?

Any suggestion?

B. regards

There wallet is empty again. They will refill it sometime in the near future. You can disregard that update signature message. You are experiencing no error, they just don't have coins in their sig campaign wallet.

Ok, I wait for sometime.
I Hope everything will be fine as before.
Pages:
Jump to: