Pages:
Author

Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 1725 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has use for buying items where the settlement time can be 30 minutes or longer, like an online purchase or a hotel room.  But it won't work for a drive through purchase at McDonald's, or something in line at the grocery store.  It takes too long to confirm the transaction.  That being said there is GREAT value in using bitcoin for other things were time isn't a factor.  And since we're coming up on tax season, I'll say that one of those things is taxes!   
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Not only the BTC, there are a lot of places that accept other cryptocurrencies.
As far as I can see and read, these places are becoming more and more, very fast.
Activity: 392
You can buy almost everything using bitcoin nowadays cause more and more paying system are already supporting bitcoin and included into white list. But you always can exchange your bitcoin into fiat.
at this time we are facilitated in a bitcoin transaction by using it as a buying tool, whatever we want, in addition to purchasing or payment activities are usually the market that sells goods using bitcoin is there. if there is no then we must exchange it first in order to become the currency of our country.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
You can buy almost everything using bitcoin nowadays cause more and more paying system are already supporting bitcoin and included into white list. But you always can exchange your bitcoin into fiat.
Activity: 57
Merit: 4
Anyone knows whether is there a website showing where bitcoins (or other cryptos) are being accepted?

It should be interesting to know, I just have noticed coinmap.org. perhaps other one more complete and updated?
Activity: 448
Of course it does. I've seen many online services like writing articles, programming or online shopping that accepts btc and people are just not informed so they don't know that there are now a lot of markets where you can use your btc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
We can really buy a lot of things with bitcoin, but not totally using bitcoin. We need to trade it with fiat currencies to be able to spend it. Bitcoin in our country cannot still use to buy goods and pay for services. So I always convert it with fiat.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
We must understand that Bitcoin is not anonymous in the sense that people are expecting. How Bitcoin is accepted in many sectors in many countries but the volume of transactions is much lower due to multiple reasons such as high transaction fees and confirmation time. It makes difficult especially in the offline market to use Bitcoin for paying the bills for goods or services. We don't have that network of merchants accepting Bitcoin on a global level but I do see the very optimistic picture in the coming years where Bitcoin will be usable for microtransactions too.
Activity: 266
I think shortly bitcoin will turn into a world currency as a US dollar. In some countries it is already possible to pay a fine by bitcoins. That's cool
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I did not find so many places outside the world of crypto where I could use bitcoin as a payment method... can you provide better examples?
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
YES BITCONY AND ALTCOINLES WILL BE MULTIPLE SHOPPING WE CAN HAVE A SHOPPING WE CAN HAVE AND WE WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY TO WALLET ACCOUNT.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Accepting bitcoin as payment is still a marketing stunt of these merchants. Bitcoin is not yet ready to be used as a currency, fees are too high and confirmation takes too long. Until Lightning Network is implemented, bitcoin will not be used massively as a currency.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Will,we know that bitcoin have a lot of usable,especially those country who  allow digital currency to used  in different process,like online shooping in online stores,restaurant,billing transaction  etc.but here in my own country that belong in third world country, i didn't heard that they accept bitcoin being part as a payment of all transaction,alternative  to fiat when buying your needs and wants  in online store,or paying for transaction payment ,because there is no treaty about that between our government to digital  currency,but if you change it to  our  own traditional currency,it been  accepted in all transaction.
Activity: 294
Despite BTC hasn`t been acceptable yet as payment in my country, the greatest way to use it - to buy real estate. There are some amazing villas, and they cost cheaper,if you pay in BTC:) As I know, in USA you can buy different kinds of property right now with crypto.
But to make micro-transactions, such as simple shopping, I`d prefer to use, for example, LTC or Stellar because of their speed of course.
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
Now the bitcoin is about to become a real currency even in real life. Just think about how all the people around us who did not know anything now do the saccenti because they have heard of it on TV or somewhere else ... I strongly believe in bitcoin as a bit of everything here in the forum.
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
Perhaps it seems very tempting to buy something for the bitcoins, but does this make sense? The transaction speed is rather slow, and the commission size discourages any desire to buy anything. I am sure that over time these problems will be solved, but for now it is better to let your capital grow, due to the growth of the bitcoin price. This is more promising.
Activity: 16
this is really great for us.but in every buying sector it's not available.i think one day bitcoin is accepted for all buying things.
Activity: 434
I have not yet made purchases using bitcoin, since I do not even know where I can take them. And online stores that already use them, I'm not interested. Too few opportunities for spending, I'm not talking about the commission, because of which I still want to keep bitcoin with me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Here in our country bitcoin is not quite familiar but there is a shop that accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. I think bitcoin is a good mode of payment because you're not afraid to lose your money, it's not easy to get stolen like paper money. Bitcoin is very safe to carry. I hope time comed many people to use bitcoin and many who are also accepting bitcoin as mode of payment.
Well, it is possible for as long as you can also make ways to contribute for it to become acceptable in your country, yes we like those ideas but, let's ask ourselves too. What did we do to make it happen? How we contribute ourselves for the cryptocurrency becomes the big phenomenon in our country? By simply sharing it in social media or friends we can make it more popular and can make awareness with people. With that, we can contribute for its growth even for a little thing not just by waiting and checking always for the price.

The transaction fees makes it difficult in my opinion because i wouldn't find it easier spending about 20$ worth of bitcoins on a transaction of the same magnitude or even less and that has been the fate some of us would have to deal with on daily basis if we are to use bitcoin everyday.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Here in our country bitcoin is not quite familiar but there is a shop that accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. I think bitcoin is a good mode of payment because you're not afraid to lose your money, it's not easy to get stolen like paper money. Bitcoin is very safe to carry. I hope time comed many people to use bitcoin and many who are also accepting bitcoin as mode of payment.
Well, it is possible for as long as you can also make ways to contribute for it to become acceptable in your country, yes we like those ideas but, let's ask ourselves too. What did we do to make it happen? How we contribute ourselves for the cryptocurrency becomes the big phenomenon in our country? By simply sharing it in social media or friends we can make it more popular and can make awareness with people. With that, we can contribute for its growth even for a little thing not just by waiting and checking always for the price.
Pages:
Jump to: