Pages:
Author

Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 1725 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 0
Definitely you can because many biggest company and industry are supporting bitcoin right now . You can buy a car as well as a toy but the point is that if your country have company and shop also your country permitted bitcoin.
Activity: 40
Merit: 9
Support life!
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

It is good that Bitcoins is accepted for major services in US. I also accept BTC for some services I provide online but do not get much orders.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
Quite true. Bitcoin acceptance is growing. It is a convenient way to make payment, especially for international travelers. This is the most reason there is growing public acceptance and usage of bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Yes i think so, but i hope someday the online shops here in Philippines will accept Btc as payment. And also btc transactions cost too much, i hope it will go  down too.

I dont hope very much with my country because it will never allow payment with bitcoin.
But i dont really hurt with that because i still my proud fiat money.
Anyway, bitcoin cost is too much when we send to other wallet, this could be the problem to bitcoin payment.

I always say that people make the government, and people make the state.
So if you insert yourself in that formula you get simple answer.
When people start accepting BTC and other currencies as a payment options, then and only then you can expect for country to acknowledge that payment option.

I have started to write down in all my Adds that I also accept payments in crypto, that is my contribution to popularise crypto in my country.

You know what one big man said long time ago  "don't ask what your county can do for you....."

Activity: 196
Merit: 274
Better believe it your right, there are even eatery that acknowledge bitcoin, have you seen the KFC promotion, I simply trust I live there to attempt of the chicken purchased through bitcoin is considerably more delectable than fiat based chicken cost. Anyway, one of I believe that would without a doubt quicken more is that if ebay or amazon begin to acknowledge bitcoin as an installment, I can't envision how great it is. I never purchased physical things utilizing bitcoin, I generally utilize it as installment for administrations.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Yes i think so, but i hope someday the online shops here in Philippines will accept Btc as payment. And also btc transactions cost too much, i hope it will go  down too.
There's some restaurant that are accepting bitcoin as payment here in the Philippines but I've never tried it either because  I don't have enough bitcoin all I have now is Alt coins. I think metrodeal is accepting bitcoin as another type of payment.
When you have some bitcoin to spare it wold be a good idea to support those restaurants that are accepting bitcoin in your area, unfortunately I have yet to see a single business accepting bitcoin as a payment method but I know that as soon as I find one near me I will make purchase and talk to the owner about his experiences about bitcoin and why he decided to accept bitcoin in his shop.
Activity: 84
Yes, we can buy a lot of things out of bitcoin because of its high value. Im advising to all bitcoin holders not to spend all their bitcoins in materials things but rather in other investment like stocks. We can spend 90% of our bitcoin in our daily needs and desires but we should always have a 10% left in digital wallet. Many shops here in the Philippines accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. Im hoping that someday all shops and country all over the world accepts digital currency as payment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
No one accepting in my own country, we are still trying to adopt as our government always speak negative about bitcoin which makes many not adopted it yet...

Am sure with time, many will see the benefits of the crypto...

What the reason why your country always talk negative about your country?
Your government maybe always notice bitcoin and crypto is high risk. The volatile is the main reason of merchant not to accept bitcoin or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

I dont hope very much with my country because it will never allow payment with bitcoin.
But i dont really hurt with that because i still my proud fiat money.
Anyway, bitcoin cost is too much when we send to other wallet, this could be the problem to bitcoin payment.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
Japan, the first country to accept pre-coding. Airlines in Japan accept payment by bitcoin. Peach is the first airline in Japan to do this, but in fact many other airlines around the world have begun accepting virtual airline tickets. Bitcoin is becoming a popular form of payment in the world
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is accepted for payment because it is valid. Everyone knows its potential. It can become a currency of the world. Its transaction is done quite fast. One disadvantage is that the transaction fee is high
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

In my country, the government has not accepted bitcoin. Bitcoin payments are illegal. That's why I just saw bitcoin as a form of investment. I can not use bitcoin in my country. I hope the government will lift this ban in the near future
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
No, at least in my country can not, in fact, in my country know that bitcoin is not much, and even bitcoin transactions are still prohibited in my country, so in reality there is probably no cost of bitcoin .
Activity: 266
Yes!  Of course, you can. As long as you do some extra effort and join bounties,  airdrop or ICO's and you earned 1BTC you can travel in any places and you can also buy what you want. You must also be wise,know when to hold and sell.
Activity: 49
I have been asking my university in USA to start accepting bitcoin payments since last 2 years now.
Activity: 168
I never saw myself around now. but I hear a lot of people shopping with bitcoin. For example, burger king is now selling with bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Yes I agree with that, but there are specific country who can accept bitcoin as their payment. Because in my country which is Philippines, they can no longer accept bitcoin as a payment of an item so that we need to convert it in real money to buy things that you want. But I know someday that my country will accept bitcoin as a payment.
Bitcoin will be accepted eventually but it is going to take time, people want everything to happen immediately and they not realize that revolutions take a lot of time to affect the whole population, in a way we are still early adopters of bitcoin, we do not see it that way because we are not earning millions like the true early adopters but in the future people will look at all of us as people that adopted bitcoin when it was not mainstream.
Activity: 154
I laugh when people say that spending Bitcoin is not economical or possible due to high transaction fees or scaling issues.  This week, especially, as transaction fees have been surprisingly lower than weeks past.

I, personally, use Bitcoin to buy plenty of things. I pay my rent in Bitcoin. I top up my phone credit using bitcoin via bitrefill. There are a couple of restaurants here on this tiny little island that I live on that accepts bitcoin. I buy online digital goods with bitcoin. And mind you, some of these transactions are under $20. Personally, I don’t mind spending a transaction fee (lately) for my purchases, as they have been pretty low.

Yes bro that's good for you..me too i actually use bitcoin in all my daily needs,bills and in everyday transaction..its good to have bitcoin you can buy a lot of things you want..i love bitcoin so much very useful in our life..really helps us make life more easy and convenient.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I have the same opinion with you, we can now buy anything with bitcoin. we have 1 btc is great for vacation and buy whatever we want because at this time 1btc is very valuable. therefore do not be surprised if at this time many someone liked and hunted btc.
Activity: 120
Riding Whales to the Moon!
Each time more and more things can be bought with BTC. i even have a Vinyl store next to my house who are offering btc services. very nicee (Borat voice)
Pages:
Jump to: