Pages:
Author

Topic: You can share your own opinion if you have. - page 10. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
November 09, 2019, 03:11:56 AM
Firstly thanks to all for reading my topic.

Who has had more success in this crypto market?
1. Traders
2. Investors
You you have any skills? From which you have made enough profit or How much amount you loss??
Welcome to share your skills.
I made my first big buck in Feb 2017, at that time bitcoin was still very cheap and i invested just 500$, i was able to triple that in just few months and i never thought that a better bigger bullrun is around the corner, i did blame myself for removing the profit too quickly and at the same time no one saw it coming, glad i was still able to make something out of it though, its only of the reason i still stick around with crypto today as a big altcoin investor, even after bear market shrinked the hell out of every altcoins i am still holding tight
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 09, 2019, 03:07:32 AM
I have a skill of keeping my nerves down without getting greedy. I am able to hold my bitcoins and few other altcoins even at the peak times of late 2017 and altcoin's peak time of early 2018. I was a trader before entering into crypto space and after analyzing the potential of bitcoins, I have turned as a investor and I just keep my bitcoins earned since 2013.

I must agree there could be lots of traders in crypto space must have been successful due to their skill set whereas I am happy with my holding as an investor. Compared to gamblers, I believe both traders and investors must be doing better job in this crypto space.

No special skill is needed for anyone to become rich in crypto space. Just keep investing into few highly reputed coins and keep them for years to find yourself as millionaire in 5 to 10 years. To save/keep all your cryptos intact, you must have another income stream for living. For example, participate in signature campaign and save all your rewards, that's all. Your earning may be from $30 to $60 per week but after 4/5 years it may look like $3000 to $6000 per week. Yes, 100x growth is likely to happen within next 5 years.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
November 09, 2019, 02:44:01 AM
Firstly thanks to all for reading my topic.

Who has had more success in this crypto market?
1. Traders
2. Investors
You you have any skills? From which you have made enough profit or How much amount you loss??
Welcome to share your skills.
Pages:
Jump to: