Pages:
Author

Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties - page 13. (Read 2094 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
You are right about this. You can't treat bounties as a full time job not even in this bear market when bounties rarely pay and even those that pay do not command good price on the exchange. It is better to have a good job that guarantees stable source of income and do bounties as a side hustle.
Right we should use bounty as part time job and we should earn with it in our spare time, it is other way of making money like we can use it as an additional source of earning, for this we can make free bitcoin for us I am using bounty and I am not getting disturb because of it as I can use it along with my real job easily, bounty is a reliable way of earning.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
Feels sad if someone put 100% of their life by doing a bounty, you still have a lot free time bounty only need 2-4 hours to make a report. With that time you can try to search a job to get a main income for your economy.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Every busubusiness has some pros And cons. Like in 2017 everybody doing bounties And earn lot but today scenario is different. As bounties success depende on number of factor so you cannot rely only on this. Because you get reward after 8 to 10 weeks and that too is worthful or not nobody know. So you always have a Job in your hand while doing bounties
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
Am jobless and i participate in bounties.  I just choose my bounties well so as to maximise profit. It boils down to your choice of bounty if you can make the right selection. You can make good Profit  from it
I think right now you can not long time survive doing bounties because still you can realized bounty is waste of time. People try to make extra some money that's it. So i don't think bounty is comparable with job.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Yes we couldn't rely on bounty to be our main source of income .
We don't know if the bounties that we participate would really be worth it and pay us.
Even if we get paid by the bounty it wouldn't be enough to survive .
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Fully we cannot focus too much on something uncertain about the gift program we are following, most successful projects can change the prize distribution rules that will be given to people who participate in promoting the project. if we are too excessive to get money from a gift program, that should be avoided. You should do real work that can make money to meet your needs and never expect from a gift program to be the main income to make money
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Bounty projects is not something someone can actually always expect positive results from so its not a reliable source of income ,its better to look for other means to make money online or even offline but as for me life is not always a bed of roses so I try harder to make money even in this bear market without have other ways to earn money
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.
Yes you are right in your statement and recommendations here. Participating in bounty campaigns are not that hard and to do the work also is not hard. But when payment time for the bounty hunters that is the most difficult part. They will delay the tokens for almost 4-5 months sometimes. Better to keep your regular or find a regular job and keep joining on bounty as your free time.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
Seeing the state of the bounty campaign which was very quiet as it is now making this bounty campaign unable to be relied upon to get regular income. I myself cannot make bounty campaigns my main job. I inevitably have to have a main job and this bounty campaign as my side job. Many investors no longer believe in investing in the ICO so the bounty campaign is very quiet. I really regret if there is a good ICO and have a good campaign but still don't get investors so the project is forced to fail. Let's be active again in the crypto currency market, including in the bounty campaign so that the crypto currency looks really alive.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
In my opinion, Bounties have now become a place for people to look for income. even bounties have proven that many people are successful by participating in bounties.
But that fact just happened in long time ago when cryptocurrency achieved a popularity but now I don't think they will still say what you are say. Project scam, token hasn't listed on the exchange and for some bounty hunters who didn't pay by their works those are an important thing that you should know.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Bounties program is a risky business where you do a job and you are not sure of payment. The bounty hunter hopes the campaign is not a scam and will be rewarded at the end. The bounty hunter uses his resources internet and time to execute these campaigns which payment can be delayed or not paid at all. Some tokens when paid cannot be converted as they are not listed on any exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
In my opinion, Bounties have now become a place for people to look for income. even bounties have proven that many people are successful by participating in bounties.
yes you are right, but that's for 2017 not for 2018 and 2019 because now there are so many bounty scams, only a few give a lot of income. so for now don't make bounty your main job
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
I make gifts as a side job, even though sometimes payments from prizes are greater than my basic salary,The prize in my opinion is a pleasant job because I get a lot of insight and my work time is self-regulating.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
it's for those who joined before 2017 and 2017. because at that time they had raised a lot of money from the bounty. and for those who have just joined may not get a lot of money, because the bounty conditions are now fairly bad with the increasing number of project scams.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Fully agreed with you that bounty work is a part time work and we cannot compare it with full time job and cannot expect regular earnings like a full time job as this market is driven by lot of factors.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I am sad about the bounties of nowadays, if it was the bounty of the past, when bounty was still bounty, it was really worth dumping every other thing one does for it, before, 5 bounty could earn you up to 15000 dollars, which most of them are being carried out shortly, unlike the one we have now that some will even last up to 8 months.

Think about someone who has an average salary of 1000 dollars per month, has that 5 bounties not paid him ahead for him to focus more on other bounties, but the case is not the same again, if we stay with bounty alone, one will end up becoming poor as many bounty hardly even pay you up to $100 again per 1. So, we need to have other side jobs while we participate in bounty for luck purpose.
You nailed the point and answered the question better than a bunch of words said by other bounty hunters. Bounty payments can't cover the real-life need alone and having multiple sources of payment can change the life standards.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
of course we may not be jobless, bounty hunters and forms of investment are just a sidejob, without definite income, our economic situation will not be good, and that not good for someone who have family.
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
I like the reasoning behind this as this is just being prudent of what is to come in the uncertain future of crypto. And as far as I know you need resources such as data, a good device and time which all come at a price....and if you are jobless and relying on bounties that is as good as putting all your eggs in one basket, which should be discouraged!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I'm glad I have set up a business, just after the market turns red, but I still love to work as bounty hunter I just want to be part of great projects in the crypto world, and of course, I like the profit associated with being a part of the campaign people should at this point of time look for a job don't rely on bounty hunting alone.
Pages:
Jump to: