Pages:
Author

Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties - page 15. (Read 2094 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Participate in bounty as a jobless hunter, then after failed 30 campaigns, retire to refugee campaign or face automatic depression. As we stand now, partly because of the current market situation, bounty hunting should be done at leisure time, too many failing projects and fake teams. Although a it's important we accumulate good tokens for the future as the current situation is temporary. Get a job as a bounty hunter to avoid self pity,
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Bounties like a hobby. An additional income for your time. But not a full time job. I must admit at some point it was giving more money than a regular job but that times is over. You always need a solid job.
2017 is a crazy year that giving more money than a regular job, I think that time a lot of people quit their job and let bounties as their main job, but that times is over and currently we don't have any signal for market bull run same as 2017, therefore bounties is just for additional income. I've participants a bounty campaign ended in 2018 November, wait for 5 month still haven't distribution rewards, I'll starve if this is my main income.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
being a Bounty hunter is indeed not a basic job and my advice is to make Bounty your side job in filling your free time. so when you get the results of the Bounty just think of it as extra income and when you don't get the results just assume you haven't been lucky.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
No, I suppose it is very difficult to be a jobless and pay for your life just from money received from bounties. It is very difficult during bear market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bounties like a hobby. An additional income for your time. But not a full time job. I must admit at some point it was giving more money than a regular job but that times is over. You always need a solid job.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
I agree with you, letting go and only working on one bounty is a mistake, because it takes a lot of time, make it a bounty as a side job, don't make it a bounty as the main job
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Who said bounty is a job?It can be considered as part time job if you are having lot of spare time to spend but having bounty is your only source of income is not a right thing but many bounty hunters in this forum are from third world countries who are earning pretty decent money than going to a daily job but it is not permanent so invest those earning into some passive income method to secure your future.
You hot the right spot and should be wise enough not to take bounty as a full time job because any thing can happen, and if you are Lucky enough to get rewarded for your efforts then you should invest it on real time business and try working on building a secured financial life from there.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
You definitely cant provide for yourself with bounty earnings if you live in the 1st world countries, but its quite doable if you are coming from impoverished areas of the world where the average income per month is in tens of dollars.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Yes. You will starve waiting for an exchange for the token you've earned on a bounty. But lucky you if the tokens is listed right after the end of ICO. Bad news is most of ICO token holders will have FUD once listed without a working product so expect that the price is lower than the ICO price that you expected since the time you join the bounty. You will really starve so get a full-time job and just make those bounty things as a part time because I tell you it is hard to earn money unlike those days when the bounty are truly following their implemented roadmap but gone are the days and face the reality that bounties today are shit and most are scam. Go find a real job or else...
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
With the things going on ICO you will really starve to death if you will just rely your income on it, all ICO waiting time to make a profit is from four months to a year and sometimes there is no chance or guaranty that they will get into the market at all, so get a job and don't rely on bounty campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Regardless of the situation, bounty campaigns are indeed a great part time job and NOT a job which you could rely for a living. Traditional jobs(outside of crypto) is still the best when we are talking about consistency, there, every minute of your time is paid, not volatile like crypto.

Just engage with the community, do your daily job but don't take bounty hunting for granted, here you could learn and earn.
Activity: 1274
Excellent tips about bounties specially for those who are disappointed from bounties due to long bearish of crypto market, Never lose your hope and do your best and collect the rewards in term of tokens and wait for good moments.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
You are right about this. You can't treat bounties as a full time job not even in this bear market when bounties rarely pay and even those that pay do not command good price on the exchange. It is better to have a good job that guarantees stable source of income and do bounties as a side hustle.
I agree. It is hard to depend on bounty and airdrops, you need stable job unless you take risks to invest on crypto currencies. I am experiencing how hard it is to be jobless because finding good project to join with is hard because some do not really pay or rather wont listed on the market. Keep your stable job while having bounties as extra job.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
You're right! To pay bills, to buy food is not enough to participate in bounty programs! Although sometimes they are very generous, but as a rule, money tends to run out! And often you can not get the promised reward for a very long time! Therefore, you need work and bounty as an additional source of income.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
You are right about this. You can't treat bounties as a full time job not even in this bear market when bounties rarely pay and even those that pay do not command good price on the exchange. It is better to have a good job that guarantees stable source of income and do bounties as a side hustle.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
Bounty income as an additional income cannot be used as the main income, because the bounty is greatly affected by the market. If the market is very bad, it will lead to difficulties in family life. It is not recommended to resign as a bounty.
Can you differentiate a real job from bounty?. There is a big difference. Probably, it closely relates to your health. When you own a real job, you will feel much more secured, because it guarantees your income everything single day which can help you to get rid of concerning of whether or not you have money for spending for next month. It too help you reduce your stress. When it comes to bounty, you have been faced a big dangerous income. Your life may be in risk because your income is not secured. In short, taking bounty as an additional job is the most reasonable choice.
Activity: 560
Yes,I must agree with you,it is impossible to live only from bounties income,I think everyone realizes it, but as a side-job it's a perfect occupation and I have been doing it since 2017 and I am quite happy with it.
Activity: 602
Previously, in 16-17 years,this could afford an apartment and a car to accumulate freely,if there was a head,now in 19 year,and $ 500 for more than half a year of work is unlikely to earn,since most of the projects even before the exchanges do not reach,all the scope of ISO dies
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
Totally agreed!! I am doing bounty campaigns as part time job. If I don't do permanent job , I can make thewe bounty campaigns as permanent job. Only , the reward period is late and you can earn monthly but still you earn anyway.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Don't ever do bounty and make it as your main income. Beside of it you must have any real job to do and we know bounty even signature campaign not take long time to do. It can be side job and earn more money from it.
I agree on you. Doing bounty campaigns is not really helpful if you make it as your sole source of income because most of the campaigns today end up as scams so we should be more careful in choosing which bounties to participate. Atleast we still have other investments too or sources of income that will give us profit when others are failing.
Pages:
Jump to: