Pages:
Author

Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties - page 2. (Read 2094 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Unfortunately such gold times were end! But some money you can earn in bounties. Also try to trad - it is good way to earn all time
It is best to combine trading and bounty campaigns. trade the coins which you received in rewards and increase the amount of them.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
To participate in the bounty, then of course you need some knowledge or at least a person who would explain all the nuances to you. Also, participation in a bounty cannot become your main job, since for this you must be able to choose bounty and participate in several companies at the same time. One of the advantages of the bounty is the fact that you don’t lose money in any case, since you don’t invest it there. And in order to start earning you need to work a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
You're jobless and my friend you think bounties are here to offer you a job? You're truly at the wrong platform. Never should you even try it, you will still waste you data bundle to promote a project that will never get to the exchange market and end up broke. Get a job that has a reliable income and add bounties to it and trust me, you won't regret starting.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Unfortunately such gold times were end! But some money you can earn in bounties. Also try to trad - it is good way to earn all time
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
ive witnessed alot of people that dont have a job but they are still alive and kicking , they are not starve because they can still eat but its not appropriate to depend on your parents  . this is why most of us are working and finding a stable job but its not bad to do bounties if you dont have a job  . you can help your parents this way if ever you manage to join a legit and paying bounties  . that is a better idea to spend your time than doing worthless things all day .
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
bounty is just to find a lot of experience and fill time while relaxing, there are so many bounties that don't pay bounty participants and many of them have cheap prices, making bounties only for extra income
indeed it would be better just for extra income, it would be better than expecting a lot of bounty that would make us difficult. not many of them pay properly, many even don't pay bounty hunters. there are consequences that must be taken. the more convenient we trade crypto, the benefits can be clearly defined by ourselves.
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
With the current situation of bounty campaigns it is indeed not reliable for huge incomes especially for those who are jobless. As a current student, I also try my best to find other online jobs (captcha encoding) that can add to my possible earnings that can be helpful for me in the future. Although these jobs are low paying just like bounty campaigns, it is better than to do nothing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
excally the whole true people don't want to hear. bounties can never get you a serious good pay. it is like a jack pot. most people from my country are full time bounty hunters thinking it is profittable. i think it is a waste of time. i am slowing everything down on bounties. i might have to swithc back to airdrops.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
bounty is just to find a lot of experience and fill time while relaxing, there are so many bounties that don't pay bounty participants and many of them have cheap prices, making bounties only for extra income
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Payments from bounties are not in an instant like our daily jobs or businesses ,if you want to be a full time bounty hunter then you must take it as an hubby,learn other ways to make money too like trading just to keep yourself alive till your big cake arrives

Yes, we even don't know when the bounty rewards can be cashed unless we receive the payment in a well-known coin. It would be better to treat bounty as a side effort to get extra income instead of making it as the main thing to do.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Let's also try to look on its good side. It may be not a guaranteed job to sustain our expenditure for daily but I'm proud to say that my earnings from bounties for a luck help me to buy a laptop. Its a blessing in disguise during my first time here. This is a work that you own your time. You don't need also to suffer to wake up early and experience the hassle of traffic from commuting. You just need a patience and determination.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Payments from bounties are not in an instant like our daily jobs or businesses ,if you want to be a full time bounty hunter then you must take it as an hubby,learn other ways to make money too like trading just to keep yourself alive till your big cake arrives
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
What is important for me in looking at the project must be to consider several things such as the one managing the project. And another very important thing is never to blame other people when the project fails, it is purely our negligence in choosing projects. What you mentioned is very true in the forum like that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
In short, what you believe is that no one should totally depend on bitcoin as the main source of income, because of its inconsistency. but to that i want to suggest for anyone who doesn't have a job can take the advantage of bitcoin and establish a business outside bitcoin in other to become self employed and not solely expect from bitcoin. 

If have trading skill, i think bitcoin can be main source of income because they can make profits daily by bitcoin movement. Bounty can be good as side job because not all project are legit and can listing in market but for extra money, i think its good doing bounties
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
In short, what you believe is that no one should totally depend on bitcoin as the main source of income, because of its inconsistency. but to that i want to suggest for anyone who doesn't have a job can take the advantage of bitcoin and establish a business outside bitcoin in other to become self employed and not solely expect from bitcoin. 
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
I play a lot of bounty companies. Let at the moment most of the coins received is worthless. But I just collect them for the future, maybe someday they will have a good price. But I never thought of leaving my main job. The main job is a stable income and confidence in the future. A bounty company - it's just an extra bonus that you can please yourself.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

Bounties won't sustain your daily life. You can be lucky to 1 bounty to earn much but not all are like that. Sacrificing your job for bounties is the worst thing to do. It's really difficult to have a decent job these days. You can do both but prioritize your job than bounty hunting. Having a job will keep you alive for longtime lol.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.
Bounties can give one a living. The problem is people keep doing bounties for like ever. The goal is raise money from bounty invest it somewhere else. It won't be worth it doing bounty till the end of times.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
1000 free EOS accounts for the first registered users in Lumi Wallet app. Grab it!
Info here: https://blog.lumiwallet.com/create-eos-account-for-free/
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
Previously, it was quite real. I have a friend who has not worked for almost two years and lived on income earned in bounty campaigns. But now it has become very difficult to earn.
I agree. Today is very different than before, you cannot depend on bounty campaigns and need a real paying job for you to live. You need to work but keep following crypto and invest with it. It is hard to find profitable bounty because though it has good plan and paper, it fails with the ICO and leave the participant without considering their effort to support the project. Hope that good projects be back on the track.
Pages:
Jump to: