Pages:
Author

Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties - page 3. (Read 2094 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
It is fact, you really can't be jobless and put all your hopes on bounties, it will definitely disappoint you this is because getting good project these days is not easy, also if you do find one, it takes a long time to be rewarded, and there are some projects you will promote only to find out it is scam.
You need to see bounty as an additional source of income not full time income.
it would be better, this forum is used as a hobby in knowing updates of the development of a crypto project and market. Bounty is only an alternative if we need additional income, because we cannot rely on the results for every day's needs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Bounties are one of the good avenues to make money from crypto but one cannot consider it to be the primary source of income. There should always be a job serving as a primary source of income which comes with monthly salary in order to be able to provide for daily needs. This is because bounties take time to make payment and with those who jobless and participate in only bounties, they are often frustrated when the bounty payments delays.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
No one will be able to live on crypto bounties alone.
Bounty is a hit or miss (more of a miss recently Cry) , a reliable income is necessary so you can plan your future and even the present expenses.
but seeing a number of good and successful projects this year seems like the bounty will also make a fair amount of money for the participants. but not all bounties can also succeed in bringing money. still be careful when choosing a project and if you can, still work real to get a decent income.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
It is fact, you really can't be jobless and put all your hopes on bounties, it will definitely disappoint you this is because getting good project these days is not easy, also if you do find one, it takes a long time to be rewarded, and there are some projects you will promote only to find out it is scam.
You need to see bounty as an additional source of income not full time income.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What a real fact to be shared. Its true that you cant be jobless when you participate in bounties, but not just a bounty you must me thinking but a good bounties to be specific. As a new participant I can say that joining in the bounty was a good decision for me because here I can get profit especially when you are in a potential projects like the dencoin tokens. It helps me grow not only in tje profit I get but the fact that I grew myself gaining by more knowledge about it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
Participating in bounties is a good decision anyone in life will ever choose to partake or involve in but the honest truth of it all is that you can not be participating in bounties and be jobless. my friend, you will starve till thy Kingdom come. Most bounties do run at least a month and take more than a month for distribution and listing. what are you going to eat all these while friend? won't you get hungry?, fine if maybe you are living still with your parents are they are doing the feeding and other personal stuffs for you, that is cool but if not, forget about bounties else you will die young.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Op you made a good point in your submission above and just that am out of sMerit if not I would have give you some for this post. What we should be hoping for if for the market value of Bitcoin and other top crypto currency to increase and that will likely affect positively to most of these new upcoming altcoins just like what happened in 2017 when of us made sum of money from participating in bounty.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
Right now, trading in some coins can not give you a good return. But if want to have a lots of coins that is just free. You can join in bounty campaign . Doing bounty campaigns give you free coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
No one will be able to live on crypto bounties alone.
Bounty is a hit or miss (more of a miss recently Cry) , a reliable income is necessary so you can plan your future and even the present expenses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
You are jobless and seriously using the little you have on you to buy data to participate in bounties. Do you know what you're putting yourself into? This bounty work requires someone who is already working and doing these bounty work at his or her free time. It can take more than 5months in your bounty work and still won't be paid. You know what, you'll starve to death. Get a job and do bounties as a hobby.
Activity: 266
Participating in bounties require internet access. Imagine if you do not have a job, how can you keep purchasing data to participate in these bounties. Some also take a long time before the payment is made so you have to get another source of income to keep you moving.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Previously, it was quite real. I have a friend who has not worked for almost two years and lived on income earned in bounty campaigns. But now it has become very difficult to earn.
Activity: 994
of course, don't consider bounty as your main job as a bounty as a hobby or fill your time when you relax, bounty now is not like 2017 which can give you a lot of money, if you now only rely on bounty as a source of income then you and your family will be hungry
Activity: 368
Merit: 2
To me, bounties are just few authentic available means to earn passive income while you engage in your regular job. Considering the factors raised in the OP and other similar ones which are obvious to most  bounty hunters, it would be very difficult to engage only in bounty campaigns as a source of livelihood.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Well, I do not agree with your opinion. A person may well be unemployed and live only on participation in bounty companies. The question is different, depending on how you work. If you consider participation in one or several companies, then of course you can earn nothing as a result, since you can easily get on not successful company bounty, but to avoid this you need to look for promising bounty, those bounty where they pay for example 1 time in 2 weeks or 1 month, just take those who spend their IEO on exchanges and so on. In other words, to work as much as possible, where the probability of earning the maximum.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I think experience is what matters ,for example not all traders will have good stories to tell,even not all business men are successful ,the main fact is 'experience' ,there is always a light at the end of the dark tunnel
I fully agree with you, but for this you need to work for a very long time and you have to fill your bumps, you have to lose your money, you need to lose your time And so on.  And most importantly, almost no one wants it.
Activity: 509
true bounty campaign in order to have additional earnings to their main earnings.  Since if you have a stable job and earn money on the Bounty - this is normal, but if you do not have the main work and are sitting on the Bounty campaign and you have a family that needs to be fed, this is not normal.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
I've been in crypto for about 3 years now and I can say with certainty that you can not live off of bounty hunting alone.
Not now, and not even back during the bull run of 2017.
I have done bounties where I was able to get a lot, my highest payout was around $2000, it was terrific.
Colleagues of mine have done similar things.
But what you need to realize, is that was around 2 to 4 months worth of advertising.
And these huge payouts didn't happen all the time.
Basically, my everyday salary from my normal job paid way higher than bounty hunting ever could.
And just doing more bounties doesn't equal a bigger payout, it just means more shitcoins sitting in your wallet.

So be smart, hold a normal job with a steady income and use that to just buy crypto.
You will make further gains instead of trying do absolutely everything except work and pay for your coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think experience is what matters ,for example not all traders will have good stories to tell,even not all business men are successful ,the main fact is 'experience' ,there is always a light at the end of the dark tunnel
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
You can consider it a major job if you have participated in bounty for more than 1 year, and know what to do to live on it. Choose quality projects and participate in fewer entries, which is an experience for everyone. As for a new person, of course, it should only be considered a part-time job.
Pages:
Jump to: