Pages:
Author

Topic: You have 10 seconds to post an altcoin that you think will go 100% in 3 months - page 10. (Read 12615 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 246
Why would i care ?

And to play along i will say Litecoin Wink
I would really doubt whether there will be any movement in Litecoin in three months time.If that happens then it would be great because it is the first script coin and it is under performing for a very long time .People have to get behind it . I think chrono bank will be a good investment.lets see how the price will be.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Komodo is currently going for 11K satoshis. I think this one can easily go 22K or much higher.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
Digibyte. (DGB)
Proven to be able to go very high.

Actually the Dev team is about to finish the well etablished smartcontract application.
Also they're updating the core protocol v4.13putting it one more time in the area of creative coin.

Price at this time 25sats is probably one of the best investment ever.

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
from the coins that we know and can predict i say Litecoin.
it is time for its rise and specially because of bitcoin price rise and also the fact that Litecoin will have segwit soon.

but from coins that are new or unknown, it can be any new coin. they have lots of potential for either a rise or a pump and in both cases we can see 100% rises.

p.s. someone said Doge and made me laugh Grin

It would be difficult for Litecoin to go up 100% in 3 months but it has experienced a long term bear market. A coin that has the highest chance of going up 100% is most likely a new coin or a inactive coin with a pump.

I predict Vcash will go up 100% in 3 months. It is very cheap at 7k satoshi and it will defintely go up to above to 15k satoshi in a pump.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
from the coins that we know and can predict i say Litecoin.
it is time for its rise and specially because of bitcoin price rise and also the fact that Litecoin will have segwit soon.

but from coins that are new or unknown, it can be any new coin. they have lots of potential for either a rise or a pump and in both cases we can see 100% rises.

p.s. someone said Doge and made me laugh Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 29
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
ZAYED COIN

SHA273, DOUBLE FORM FACOIDS, BLOCK BOOSTER -- INVESTMENT NO BRIANER

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

You need to specify the volume level that you want to invest. Low mcap coins like THC can go up crazy amounts. It went +1000% in a single day on bittrex last week. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-THC

It's harder to pick the bigger mcap coins that will go +100%. LTC might be a good pick. AMP -> RHOC could do a 500% in 3 months and maybe +5000% in 12 to 24 months.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
3 months for a 100% gain.. I don't think may coins out at this time can accomplish this.

I'm going to say Komodo just because its new and hasn't seen a pump, its anon same as ZCash and it hasn't reached polo yet. This one is the best bet I say.
Activity: 333

ICN is looking at least stable, but nobody knows if/when devs or whales will dump big time crashing the price generating a good ol long ass red candle destroying the, so far, stable looking graph. We'll see how it goes, I may buy some just in case.

Devs have their funds locked by 6months so in June they will have released.
If they want dump they will create great news and they will sell, but you can sell same time.
IMO buying now ICN is qute ok price wasn't up to much it is just 2x ico and its stable for 30days... 40000-43000 sat.
Today was moving a bit maybe some people have insider INFO i don't know.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
POPULOUS
How many different options will have to buy all the coins that you called. Secure the vote on the OP. So we learn in what coin trust most.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
1. ZCash - Some of the founders fee funds would be burnt and the value will rise again... Can't say after 3 months, but it'd surely go up by 100% once again within 3 months duration, that can happen any time.

2. ZClassic - It'd be added to more exchanges and people will realize how cool it is to have ZCash's security without founder's fee. It'd keep rising today and tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 49
we need a gambling party , lol
Pages:
Jump to: