Pages:
Author

Topic: You have 10 seconds to post an altcoin that you think will go 100% in 3 months - page 3. (Read 12615 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
in 3 months i think these are promising to double up
kyber
centra
 coss
stratis

It already tripled in 3 days. So do you still think it can double from the current price?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
In my opinion it will be centra or loopring.
Centra is very new comparing to loopring.
Centra is working on Cryptocurrency debit card similar to Tenx and Monaco card.
floyd mayweather also promoted Centra.
On the other hand loopring has already grown a lot.
But it has potential to go higher.

CENTRA definitely has a lot of potential and will more than double. They do a great job to promote their product and that is what is making the difference vs the other competitors (see: MCO, TKN)

Yesterday I mentioned JETCOIN... it did +90% over 1 day and is still in the very low marketcap, albeit being present on exchanges like coinexchange.io and coss.
I think this coin will do another x2 to x3 in the following days.. maybe more because I know that the team is preparing a solid promotion campaign, starting with BitcoinTalk (signature, bounty, translations...).

It's a freaking sleeping monster, for a lot of reasons:

* Sports and entertainment is a HUGE market, and the fan engagement model using tokens is truly "crypto for the masses"
* Singapore Based. The new silicon valley of the blockchain. (where Kyber is...)
* No ICO, already tradeable on coinexchange.io, with currently a limited supply and future supply to be released only with the growth of the business.
* Ridiculous Marketcap at the moment (sub $1M) coinmarketcap_link
* Has already a working Wallet on iOS and Android
* Has already contracts with the SeriesA football ligue in Italy link
* Pushes communication and sponsors a lot of events already, with big names like DJ Motiv8 (black eyed peas), etc... link
* Mentioned in the CBinsights AUGUST2017 disruptive blockchain companies (alongside Augur rep etc...) link
* etc etc...

At this stage, it's a $25MM marketcap project.
In the future, it's a $400MM project (Italian SeriesA top 8 teams have a cumulated value of more than $2B !!)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
In my opinion it will be centra or loopring.
Centra is very new comparing to loopring.
Centra is working on Cryptocurrency debit card similar to Tenx and Monaco card.
floyd mayweather also promoted Centra.
On the other hand loopring has already grown a lot.
But it has potential to go higher.
Activity: 896
Merit: 630
in 3 months i think these are promising to double up
kyber
centra
 coss
stratis
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's gonna be LISK
Rebranding coming soon this is the main reason. SDK alpha version is about to be released by the year end. So there is a great chance for lisk to reach 100% of today's price.

If I can add more then Kyber, Coss, stratis
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Viberate has a lot of potential IMHO and can do more than 10x in a few months.
https://viberate.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-vib-viberate-decentralized-music-talent-marketplace-2029450
It went live at Livecoin and etherdelta today and the boost was remarkable when all weaker hands dumped the shit out of their VIBs at few alluring prices. Note that a coin which got sold in just 5 minutes after the beginning of its ICO and consists of just 650 investors will never fail.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I went back through this thread and most of these coins actually hit 100% at one point or another since they made the call. Some had huge gains and fell back down. But the standouts were:

(comparing against todays price)
NEO 57x
PIVX 56x
ARK 18x
RISE 17x
XVG 14x
AEON 10x
STRAT 9x
XRP 9x
LISK 8x
BitConnect 8x
XST 8x
XEM 7x
UBQ 6x
ETH 5x
BAY 5x
WAVES 5x
BTC 4x
LTC 4x
SAFEX 4x
EDG 4x
MCO 4x
OMG 3x
KMD 3x
BTS 3x
DCR 3x
SC 3x

Forgive me if I missed any big ones, but I think these were the best

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Sonm, 100% sure. They're opening an office in London and the US this year, they're working towards getting bittrex and poloniex listings, they're highly active, they just added new worldclass devs to their team, and the product is simply revolutionary
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think that siacoin can do that. I have heard that black coin may rise a lot within 2 months.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
I see ETC, NEO and Siacoin that seem very potential to experience good growth in next 3 months. Measured by fall of their value in market at this time.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical
Kyber Network, Cindicator and Enigma
Activity: 387
Merit: 186
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Ethereum Classic - 100% 2x in 3 Months.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
BLOCK
is on the jump. Seems high at the moment, but 0.01+X isn't possible, it is the way it will go soon. My personal prediction is 0.02 BTC in harvest 2017. Good coin with a decent chance of good profits.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
10 years are not enough to study the market well, All we need is luck, and to believe in the altcoin that we hold.
i'll never post again an altcoin that seem to me interesting or i'll buy an altcoin that some one suggest.
Follow your instincts and you will win Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I love scams so go for anything attached to cryptopia thats got legit devs and in flying way under the radar. Small projects start small but could perhaps get larger. Who knows?
Pages:
Jump to: