Pages:
Author

Topic: You have 10 seconds to post an altcoin that you think will go 100% in 3 months - page 4. (Read 12615 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
I wouldn't be risking my money playing with shitcoins right now. XMR and NEM are the only two, top ten coins that have been rising lately. XMR had btc-e news to grow off of and NEM has its big upgrade coming.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Let's play a game. Post an altcoin of your choice that you think can give at least 100% gains in the next 3 months. Post the website and bitcoin talk thread and a small description of why you think it will pump.

Well I think Populous will go more than 100% on coinmarketcap , I am more than sure
It was 8 usd  , price 20x after ico , but now is somewhere at 3 usd but will be back at 8 usd i am more than sure Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
I think Stratis.
It's current price is around 4-5$
And it could go up to 15$ in 3 months.
Because Stratis all time high is 11$.
It can surpass it's all time high within 3 months.
Besides Stratis has one of the strongest team.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
I think SC have a great chance.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
XMR..a.k.a MONERO . It has already appreciated 12% in the last 2 -3 days (which is nothing!) And it will continue to appreciate in the coming months. ANS is another one, the Ethereum of China.
Activity: 338
Freicoin

Why?

It is one of the earliest coins, founded in 2012 by Bitcoin core developers.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-freicoin-demurrage-crypto-currency-from-the-occupy-movement-crowdfund-89843

Marketcap of only 28btc:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/freicoin/

Big plans being made in the forum:
https://freicoinalliance.com/

They have launched their OWN exchange:
https://freiexchange.com

With only some minor interest the coming months this is going to go up xxxx%
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Everyone is posting the coins they already hold, so basicly it's a Useless topic ?

This is true but some people have better analyzes than others! Wink

You just have to sort the information, and then analyze it by yourself to check!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Everyone is posting the coins they are holding, so basicly it's a Useless topic... ?
One last thing I do not buy any ICO parts! never! At least all recent!

I only buy crypto for monetary use !!

I will never buy parts on white papers, unknown teams, no economic model, and of course no finished product!
Activity: 238
XMR.
BTC-e and Bitmixer are down and the money will need to find a new way to look shiny and clean.
Activity: 140
CIVIC, great team.
Syndicate big ROI masternode-staking
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Particl and Decent.
I will place my bet on these 2 horses and rest will be the fate.
But they are very promising projects and the decent team have made a pretty amazing project and particl is also promising to build a decentralized marketplace which is a pretty nice feature according to me.
In three months..

Zcoin, Cloakcoin, Hush and Zencash!

Hands in your pockets! Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Waves and NEO coin - Both half there ATH so can easily rise 100% in the next 3months.

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
BLOCK and XRP more above 100%
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Minereum will go 1000% by the end of this year, giving it a value of around 20$.
Antshares/NEO also has a lot of potential, and could easily see a 100% rise, probably 200% by the end of this year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
Waves, ETC, IOTA.
I would choose those 3 coins for next 3 months. They are really cheap at the moment. And have good potential for next few months...
Pages:
Jump to: