Pages:
Author

Topic: you have profit in all airdrop? - page 12. (Read 1909 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 26, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
I earned money just by filling up questions in airdrop, joining airdrop is easy but there are airdrops that asking for your private key to scam users. Make sure that dont give your private key easily. You could earned a lot of money if you are lucky to find a airdrop that have high value.
airdrop that gives profit will not ask for donation or even ask to give private key to the participants. it is only deceptive and will not be profitable for us so we must be vigilant and cautious if there is any airdrop asking for donations or asking the private key is just a scam airdrop.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 05:05:23 AM
projects which have good support and bounty campaigns generally means something. you should try to enter their airdrops fast as you can because they often keep limited participant to airdrop program. I recommend you to don't waste your energy and time with scam projects since probably you will get nothing from them instead of it focus on projects which have a good whitepaper, bounty programs etc. from them you could get a good amount of money.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 04:59:11 AM
I earned money just by filling up questions in airdrop, joining airdrop is easy but there are airdrops that asking for your private key to scam users. Make sure that dont give your private key easily. You could earned a lot of money if you are lucky to find a airdrop that have high value.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
Nice to hear that op you'll able to gained huge money over airdrops I only got like $100 in one airdrop I joined before I dont usually joined so many aidrops like those so called shitcoins last year, one of the latest I received is the rebel airdrop really good market price at the moment Im keep holding it.   
Activity: 112
January 26, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
Not all airdrops are profitable as they seem to me, from the 10 airdrops only the 2 brought profit the rest turned out to be a scams.

same with me.. I joined many airdrops,, maybe 30++,, only BLUE, HAT, JS, eBIT come to my wallet... BLUE and HAT are very profitable... It is good, as I only have to fill some questions in the form to get those coins..

I joined so many airdrop but most token that they gave away have no value. Of all the airdrop that i join only one give me profit. Some airdrop are scam also.

Yup, some airdrop are scam, the only wanted to get your personal identity and had no intention to give you the coin at all
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 04:17:45 AM
Recent REBL airdrop was ~$800 worth. My experience: 60+ filled forms, got 6 coins to MEW. Will hold them until (if) they will have any value, selling for $1-2 not worth it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

airdrop is also very profitable for me. all the free airdrop coin I got all been in etherdelta, just waiting for the price to go up for me to sell it. I also occasionally buy their ico coin to always support airdrop so there is always.
Really? airdrop still profitable? I never join airdrop since I always received small amount of tokens and some of them are scammy its just a waste of time better to join some bounties.
Activity: 468
January 26, 2018, 03:50:20 AM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

airdrop is also very profitable for me. all the free airdrop coin I got all been in etherdelta, just waiting for the price to go up for me to sell it. I also occasionally buy their ico coin to always support airdrop so there is always.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
January 26, 2018, 03:40:02 AM
Not all airdrops are profitable as they seem to me, from the 10 airdrops only the 2 brought profit the rest turned out to be a scams.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 26, 2018, 03:20:32 AM
Are you referring to a particular project or just generalizing on airdrop? I read here last time how a guy make about  $3,500 just a single airdrop. I think many that knows how to join a good airdrop and analyze a good one has make a lot of profit through airdrop just that I have joined many projects but have not enjoy any gained from any airdrop.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
January 26, 2018, 03:17:40 AM
Actually not all airdrop are profitable because some are legit and some exists just to scam investors. Free airdrop at first but in the next move no development in their project. Better make some verification first if the aidrop that you like to joined is worth it even it's free.
Activity: 370
January 26, 2018, 03:15:00 AM
before all the airdrop was meant to be profit but now their is a lot of lie airdrop that will scam your wallet or took some data about you for the exchange of the airdrop and also airdrop drop dump coins
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
January 26, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
I heard these and tried few air drops also. Yeah these are quite profitable. Few of them over good value and the community behind the scenario is completely supportive also.
Activity: 364
January 26, 2018, 03:11:15 AM
i have joined many airdrops.. some of them appeared in my wallet..  and other has a good value.. If you hold it for long term and the dev and the community behind them are active the value of the coin will rise..
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
January 26, 2018, 02:56:15 AM
From all airdrop I joined, maybe only 30% of them that really send token to my ETH address. And from airdrop token received, maybe 50% of them have real value.
So.. I am grateful for airdrop.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
i have joined some airdrops. some are very helpful, like deeponion. we are recieving free money. but some are scams
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
yes i know everyone can recived free tokens from airdrops, i had try joining in airdrop, maybe 10 airdops im join at there, but from 10 airdop just 1 i get tokens and it's not worth it. from there i never try again, better you invest in ICO than on airdrop. or the best chace doing bounty its worth it
Activity: 189
January 26, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
I receive payments only from 30 Airdrop, from 100 filled forms.  Airdrop is a profit without investments. Filling forms takes a little time. I am pleased and 30% of the received tokens.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
January 26, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

I don't doubt airdrops being profitable but for me they take quite some time to actually have any value at all and it is still ok since I plan on holding them until they do multiply a considerable amount from when I received it and you can't be that picky since you haven't done anything hard to receive it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
As promised by the projects; airdrops are supposed to give free tokens / coins to the persons engaged in their support.  But some airdrops just prove scams they do not provide anything and are cheating us by taking donations from the public in the name of their projects.  So some good projects definitely are profitable and some are scams: all are not profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: