Pages:
Author

Topic: you have profit in all airdrop? - page 8. (Read 1909 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 06:45:08 AM
We will speak frankly. Therefore, I think the chance to get a really decent coin and make some money on this is actually very small. Because as a rule airdrop is a kind of coin integration without any fees. People themselves will bring these coins to the exchange and if there is a hype around the project, the coin circulation will start working.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
There is no doubt about it that. I also have a quite big profit from airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 29, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
Of course, we will just concentrate on those that got real and active dev team and who knows what they are doing. It could never be denied that many of these airdrops are just there for the pump-and-dump technique and once they got their objectives of making some money then it is time to go and make another airdrop program again.
Activity: 364
January 29, 2018, 06:17:54 AM
90% free airdrop are scam or just rubbish things
But in fact their are tiny from airdrop have it value.
BTW almost it run to collect your personla info for future advertisement or scam attempt...
Stay away
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
January 29, 2018, 06:07:03 AM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

not for me, I do not really follow the development of airdrop. many of the airdrop projects do not have a pretty good selling point after entering the market. sometimes only become entertainers altcoin only. some airdrop tend to have no concept and technology let alone road map
Activity: 236
January 29, 2018, 05:59:51 AM
I have made profits but they are always small, although I don't mind because there is minimum effort.

If you are looking to get hold of some cryptocurrency, I would look into Crowdholding. They are a platform where you get cryptocurrency for your comments on tasks that are created by startups. The better the comment, the more crypto you get. I think these guys are going to be big and are hitting the exchange next month, so it's a great time to get involved!

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 01:28:01 AM
My first profit was an airdrop. After that i turned to trade my airdrop coins.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 01:12:14 AM
for the first time I got airdrop, fortunately I get the profit. but nowadays many airdrops which are spams or sometimes have no value. the best profit is from signature only if the project is good and successful.
Agree with your point of view, I have stopped the airdrop. Although many people say that most airdrops are scams, I still think I have to go through it before I can confirm that most airdrops have proved untrustworthy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 01:07:43 AM
for the first time I got airdrop, fortunately I get the profit. but nowadays many airdrops which are spams or sometimes have no value. the best profit is from signature only if the project is good and successful.
Activity: 854
January 29, 2018, 12:48:56 AM
Most airdrops are not profitable. Most could be trolls or scammers. Don't just signup on everything as some are phishing sites.

Though sometimes you get lucky. With the number of airdrops, most people will just signup without reading or bother researching the project.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 12:14:05 AM
All airdrop are not profitable and all airdrops does not give payment also. Sometimes some airdrops give so low payment that it can not sell. Maximum times company gives coins but they do not keep eye on market so that price was low often.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 12:13:08 AM
Airdrops can be good in owning a bit of tokens early on; When things are going quite well you invest and they would act as a bonus as it is not not much coins are gained from airdrops but hey no harm done either.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
January 29, 2018, 12:07:50 AM
I stopped participating airdrop because lots of airdrop I participated looks like data collection scam . Some I got token which I couldn’t able to sell . some token not even worth the of exchange transaction fees.So I completely stopped airdrop.
Yes I agree with your point even I felt same. Once I lost opportunity to participate ebtc then after massive price pump started to participate airdrop . Finally found it’s not worth to participate some airdrop really giving nothing for participating airdrop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
I've followed some airdrop and made a profit out of the airdrop, but it's been so long, now almost half the airdrop is scam and you have to be smart in choosing which is really real for you to follow, it's easy to participate in joining it just do some of the things they suggest and do not have to do a troublesome job just wait and you can get some of their coins,
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 11:50:47 PM
I generally don't do airdrops I more prefer bounty campaigns but 1 of the ones I did was REBL. I really like the community based token and the project roadmap they have set up. Even if I cashed out today it would be a good profit from a airdrop but I think long term this one will go big especially with such a massive community behind it.
Activity: 308
January 28, 2018, 11:49:26 PM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

I receive the tokens and surprisingly it was only a few days or a week after I participated and I already received it though upon checking in its value on various trading platform it is almost next none and not profitable to trade so I guess I would have to hold it until then. Airdrops maybe profitable but it would take a huge amount of time for it to have any value in the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
January 28, 2018, 11:47:54 PM
I am afraid bounties are coming into this category as well. FOr all the popular ICOs now there are no bounties
You can see Beetoken for example.

It is sad to say that freedrops coins are mostly no value in the market today. Previously a lot of people are joining this because it seems to be a sort of extra income and the good thing is that which is free. But, when cryptocurrency begun to spread, fake coins are started to spread that it only makes people to be fooled. That's the reason why I just ignore and never participated on this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 28, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
I stopped participating airdrop because lots of airdrop I participated looks like data collection scam . Some I got token which I couldn’t able to sell . some token not even worth the of exchange transaction fees.So I completely stopped airdrop.
Me too i stopped participating airdrop since december. Before airdrop is profitable all my investment was coming from airdrop coins but since december up to now I notice that airdrop is not enough for your effort like in one coin i participate it only give me 1coin so how can i sell it then?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 11:35:12 PM
Activity: 182
January 28, 2018, 11:17:56 PM
I really wish to invest in airdrop soon but I don't know to start my friend invest airdrop by and his money triples it amount

Invest in airdrop? You need think it twice or triple time to decide your investment in airdrop.
I think its not good idea to invest on it because mostly airdrop is nothing and scam. I dont say all but mostly.
Pages:
Jump to: