Pages:
Author

Topic: you have profit in all airdrop? - page 10. (Read 1909 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 27, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

I think airdrop profits are completely about luck. Many of the new coins are born dead, unfortunately.

I think the best thing to do is that, not expecting great thing from the airdrops. Because the most of them are just waste of time.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 27, 2018, 02:12:36 AM
You can look at airdrops are profitable.But i do not agree when you say that all airdrops are.Some are just dump coins with no value at all.I never had the chance to profit from airdrops.If i have some coins from it i am just hodling them.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
January 27, 2018, 01:40:29 AM
Airdrop is very profitable and its proses is very small. Airdrop gives us small money because some airdrop give us profit and some airdrop are fake. But sometimes few airdrop give more profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 12:08:29 AM
Well if you see it just as profit, every airdrop gives you a small or big profit, just the value is different. Some tokens for example have nearly no value, still you got something for it.

But I don‘t think every airdrop will bring you in a decent amount of profit. Still you maybe want to participate as you can‘t know what value this coins will have in future. Sure sometimes it is more obviously and sometimes it is not.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 27, 2018, 12:06:26 AM
I only have a profit in some airdrop only, because not all airdrop give us profit, so from that I very rarely follow airdrop, and prefer to follow bounty instead of following airdrop.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
Easy way of getting money, I have joined lot of airdops and most are profitable.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:45:58 PM
These days most of airdrops are fake. So it's not possible to have profit in all of them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
January 26, 2018, 10:44:16 PM
I joined many airdrop before but because the value of the token decreased alot, so i dont join it more and now i more focus on bounty  program. Airdrop actually is good way to make money because its free but my time not enough to join it.
Activity: 462
January 26, 2018, 10:42:56 PM
the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

i just follow the airdrop viu coin or viuly from there they membesikan airdrop for address which has balance of ETH 0.1 and i have got very much benefit from it, for other airdrop i think the price is not too interesting because its income also little.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 10:27:40 PM
Not every airdrop makes a profit. Some items will lie. Even if you make an airdrop, you do not get any coins. So if you want to get free coins, you have to carefully study the items before dropping them.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 09:00:27 PM
Hey folks if you missed latest good Airdrops you can follow the telegram channel to do not miss anymore  Smiley

t.me/Dope_Airdrop   
Activity: 94
January 26, 2018, 09:00:12 PM
I have just started to do airdrops and noticed there is a few decent coins, one or two really good drops, and a bunch of shitcoins! You have to watch what you are signing up for.
Activity: 322
January 26, 2018, 08:53:51 PM
Airdrop is very profitable, because we only need to register and wait for payment. but if you want to investment in airdrop better have to be careful, We first see the function and concept of the airdrop. maybe in this way will help you when choosing a good airdrop and trusted.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 08:44:00 PM
I haven't gone that route yet. However, based on feedback from those who have, it seems that these airdropped tokens/coins are considered hit or miss. If what you got has a good market, then most likely you're bound to gain profits. Otherwise, you're pretty much stuck with a useless token/coin.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 26, 2018, 08:28:00 PM
Yeah I heard that to my friend that airdrops could be a good source of his income in cryptocurrency. But  you need to be careful because many are scammers. So I just focus here in doing signature campaign hoping I will be lucky soon.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 26, 2018, 08:16:53 PM
i havent profited any airdrop. i am very unlucky. airdrop time loss to me. in my opinion social media campaigns gain more than airdrop.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 08:13:47 PM
Not all airdrops is profitable mate,  some of them are pure scam, but i gain some profit on airdrops in some coins. Really  have a good value. So i just participating always at legit airdrops
Activity: 21
January 26, 2018, 07:51:47 PM
i want to join the DeepOnion airdrops, but I need more posts on here to do so, lol
Activity: 156
Start my crypto for better world
January 26, 2018, 07:36:35 PM
10 Airdrop i might received around 30%, other maybe not qualified.

By the way, i m talking about airdrop neither bounty program, try my best to register to join all airdrop possible. im new in airdrop, i might hodl for long term as long as the coin disappear... 1-3 years, i will try... unless it is good profit hehe

Anything possible Anything can happen in crypto, there are always surprise! cheers~
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
January 26, 2018, 07:05:58 PM
usually, most of airdrops are trash coins, they have no value on the exchanges because not much coin can be success in ICO, keeping them dont help us get any value, however there are few cases shown there are ICOs that success and the the airdrops they have given away has risen its value so much that the profit is extremely high. After all, the airdrop is just a way to attract media, and investors, we can earn so many coins but only few them are really worthy.

Not always. Sometimes coins you think have no market or suck turn out to have value later on. I got a nice $100 airdrop from a coin I though was a fail but turns out it was me who failed to realize the market for it. You just need to choose more carefully. There are giveaway signs sometimes with airdrops possibly being a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: