Pages:
Author

Topic: You should be carefull of what ICO your going to invest with! - page 4. (Read 767 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?
It is really hard to determine which one would yield to huge profit from investing because there are many projects to choose from and are being released in every single week. Usually, the projects that are succeeding in the market are those that are having high market rating or popularity. These projects would surely be profitable investing with because these projects are surely promising.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
no one will give any guarantees whether the ICO will be successful or not. many factors affect the success of the ICO.
Activity: 126
Be careful when you invest in ICOs, make deep research. But first of all check their web and whitpaper/roadmap, team of developers and etc. Try to ask few questions in their telegram group

This is the simplest yet the best advise in this thread that you should listen to. Make sure you know what you're getting into before doing anything. Otherwise, it will all be just a waste of time and effor.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
There's really no formula for a great ICO that will get you 10-100x in a few months.
Look for a solid project that solves real world problems, team and community then PRAY it pans out.
gng
Activity: 210
Its not that bad to separate the scams for the good projects. First you need to check the project if there is MVP and not just an idea on a paper, Check the team, make sure there are atleast 2 members that worked at a very big public company , and token matrics These should do it , but be carefull the project also needs hype cuz if there is no you will have to hold the tokens for longer in order to get the big profit
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?

I only see from history, collect ICO project data and make calculation which one is realistic and fit with my money. You can say I see from concept project and the progress until now, if still survive and have stable price coin I'll take it. Not easy to decides which ICO to invest but as long we understand and know how to minimalism risk, ICO project is worth to follow. Never lost faith with ICO, keep learn and try because experience is the best guide.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
It is common sense, and if anyone looses money it should be a lesson on how not to invest. Many ICOs are just irrelevant or have no project.
Activity: 295
Be careful when you invest in ICOs, make deep research. But first of all check their web and whitpaper/roadmap, team of developers and etc. Try to ask few questions in their telegram group
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Sometimes it seems more like a gamble to me, and people always expect big changes when it comes to exchanges.
Without a good exchange, most people would choose to sell these useless tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
The investment theme is completely related to saving. If you have savings, you can invest. If not, you should learn to save money first. It can be different. Different coins, but I have to make a decision beforehand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
I believed in Treeblock potential in the market. If you read their white paper, you will be amaze what type of service they will provide in the future and looks beneficial to its users. Their team members also looks amazing and their partnership with other companies also is interesting. Most tokens that are partnered with Bancor are profitable and will multiply your investment when you join their ICO. You can do your own research with Treeblock at https://treeblock.io/
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Yeah the ICO world is a sharks world, you are either the shark or you are the shark bait. I really hope everyone does their own research before they go invest into something. No one should invest a penny into any ICO without checking out the team behind it, the whitepaper, the community, what problem it is promising to solve and the investments made into it already. Without these data to collect, you are just rolling a dice and hoping for the best.

All the time we cannot expect a successful campaign which will be paying us some good rewards. Because, the success for an ICO, will be depending on lots of factor hence we must accept the risk while enrolling into any bounty program. When you will be having enough experience on choosing a right ICO by filtering out normal to scammy projects then probably you can hit the bull eye easily. Still, you cannot be right all the times hence you must accept the risk which is an expected one in bounty hunting space.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
You can't be sure of the authenticity of any ICO,  even when important figures are behind it,  one member of the team or a developer might decide to defraud people. That will make you loose your fund.
To invest in ICO just know that it's a risk.  Immediately you send fund, zero your mind of the outcome.
Some even make it to the market and still disappear, you must be a risk taker to invest.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
Most ICOs are extremely risky and you're better off waiting for the exchanges to buy them cheaper. There are still a few solid project out there, mainly infrastructure projects. You will get more experience if you do your own research.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

of course there is always a risk in every investment, moreover investing in ico which has a great risk level than buying bitcoin or alt in exchange. you must know that
so you have to do a lot of ways to make sure the ico project is really good by researching and researching it and analyzing it and comparing it with some other ico or who have come out successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Yes everyone should be careful on investing their money such as those new to this field that are afraid of losing their investments or taking the risk of investing even they have a only a small amount of reading and researching of the Crypto they wanted to invest with their money. So we should have some extra time of reading their background in a kinda sure profit earning.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Before making any steps in doing investment with and ICO token, be sure you had done your research about the particular ICO token ainly on the Team members, the whitepaper, it's roadmap and the project platform of such ICO. You may also check it the bounty manager handling such project should have no red trust rating and a lot of high ranking members joining on the bounty campaign.
I considered first who is the campaign manager of one project because sometimes the good project is being handled by the popular manager that always become success before checking the roadmap and whitepaper. Investing in ICO is very risky than to invest  in some exchange because you are not sure if it become listed on exchange after the ICO and have higher price than the ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

First and foremost you should check the team. If there are experienced team members and advisers, and you can confirm their involvement through third parties (linkedin) then that eliminates a lot of the possibility for fraud. Then you need to read the white paper and figure out if A) there is a use case and B) the token itself is necessary. Then you need to look at the token sale model. Do early buyers get huge bonuses? Is the token price too high? Are they trying to raise an obscene amount of money?
Activity: 210

Well mate. Investing in an ICO is very risky. But the risk can be lessen if you know the basic knowledge on how to evaluate a good ICO. For me, I look if the software of the project have successfully  reached. Visit there website and whitepaper if their platforms were clearly stated in it there.  You should also know where are they in their roadmap. With that research you can know if the ICO you have invested are legit and successful.
Activity: 90
The first thing you should ask yourself when thinking about investing in an ICO is, does this product really need to use tokens? does it need the soft cap they are asking for, will it be worth it? will it have some real-world use? then it is good to investigate the team that develops it, read the whitepaper, see if they are complying with the roadmap and if they are responsive to the community
Pages:
Jump to: