Pages:
Author

Topic: You should be carefull of what ICO your going to invest with! - page 5. (Read 767 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
I can not make you sure, and today we see a lot of ICO scams, even many ICOs that produce bad coins when registered in the market.

sometimes you will lose value, or you have to wait for a long time to make a profit.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Today we all know that most of the ico projects are scam, yes you heard me correctly.

Most of the Icos are just plain scam and they're just alluring people to come into their trap.

So things you need to remember before investing are as follows -

Research like your life depends on it,
Research about the team members, look for their social activities.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
Yes, I see a lot of ico are a scam, and this would be very detrimental if we invest there. We have to be increasingly careful in choosing investment project because of ico, ico the greater risk compared to investment altcoin that already exist in the market
Activity: 185
Merit: 5
There's really no assurance when it comes to investing in ICO. But there are some factors to consider to at least won't lose you investment. Make sure that the people working behind the project specially the campaign and bounty managers managing the ICO are reputable. You need to see to it that their website do have good design that has real effort that they put into it. Most scam ICOs have shitty whitepaper and websites. Research on the devs that are working with the project and always try to see to it that there are huge number of people participating in the ICO.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
Its very hard to choose a trust worthy ICO, because some of them are scam, if you are not aware,  80%-90% of all ICO are scam and the rest are let says become real. But not all successful to their ICO become more successful to their products,  most of them are getting into the dip or drop to zero. So you better to watch all the information you have to gather in one ICO or projects so you can easily exit without lost.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Before making any steps in doing investment with and ICO token, be sure you had done your research about the particular ICO token ainly on the Team members, the whitepaper, it's roadmap and the project platform of such ICO. You may also check it the bounty manager handling such project should have no red trust rating and a lot of high ranking members joining on the bounty campaign.
Activity: 182
1. Evaluation of the website.
The face of ICO of any project is the site. As a rule, the site contains information about the project, contact details of its creators and an offer to buy tokens.
2. It is most important to study the white paper of the project. The white paper should reveal the essence of the project, from the General idea to the technical details. It should clearly and clearly set out the objectives, business plan, main markets to which the product is aimed, as well as the stages of financing.
The objectives of the project should be logical and achievable.
A good sign is that the White paper contains part of the code or a link to the repository and technical details of the project.
A bad sign is the vagueness of the language or the obvious abuse of terminology, which is often trying to hide the lack of meaning.
3. Team.
It is important that the site contain information about its members with detailed reference and contact information. Even better, this team, or at least some of its members, have already had successful projects in the field of blockchain.
4. Road map.
It is necessary to pay attention to the existence of the objectives of the "road map" correlated with the overall objectives of the project and whether they can be implemented as planned.
After studying all this material, you should assess how the team was able to justify the use of blockchain in its project. If it is not clear how the final product can seriously benefit from this technology and become better than competitors, then participation in such an ICO is not the best solution.
5. Marker score.
The question is what is the meaning of the sign after the ICO.
It is necessary to determine what opportunities the token offers and how it will be used in the project ecosystem.

The information is prepared by https://ru.insider.pro/investment/2017-08-02/kak-vybrat-ico-instrukciya-dlya-investora/
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
No know can actually tell because we are in ICO winter, most of projects that we thought could do well in the market came out and dip below ICO, so I will you do your own research and invest because you believe in the project not because of the profit.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
No doubt, there are many scams there. There is always certain risk into the business but there should be an increase just for lack of a legal framework.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
There are too many scams in crypto nowadays, so due diligence is even more important these days. Always check stuff about a project before investing in it, read some whitepaper, do some research, check a team's profiles etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
In recent years, it is extremely dangerous to invest, projects last for a year, for a year almost money to freeze.
Activity: 912
Find out exactly whether the project will be successful or not, impossible. You can study his team, set goals, a road map, but can not predict how it will end. We invest only at our own risk. Investing now, it's like playing roulette, you can be lucky, or you can lose.
Activity: 448
In my views, I believe that there are good ICO's out there however, there are also ICO's that are scam as I had experienced before where  we had able to finished the campaign but there was no reward token awarded to the bounty hunters. The best thing to do is to consider the bounty manager that has no red trust rating and research further for a goo ICO with high ratings.
Activity: 518
any kind of investing is risky whether in altcoins or in ICO or in other markets. That is why its better to research first before jumping in any  ICO investment, check the whitepaper, ICO rating (Icobench etc), the team behind the ICO. Follow most of their social media sites for the latest news and happenings regarding the ICO and make sure to join their telegram or discord channel and ask plenty of questions regarding  the project.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think most people should learn to use the GTIHUB website, because the development of most projects can be found through this website, so according to the development of the code, whether to invest in the ICO project can be considered.
Does code development has anything to do with the genuineness of a project and fulfilling their road-map?
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
There is no way for you to know which ico is going to be successful in the future, There are just way too many things that can go wrong with a new project. There things that you can look out for though to make sure that the project is on the right path. Like you can make sure that the team behind it are dedicated to making the project work, you can look at the product to make sure that what they are offering is good.
Activity: 429
how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?
This in indeed a must and is omething that should already be un the minds of the investors. Not all ICOs would be profitable investing because some of the tokens market value upon being listed on different exchangers are having below ICO market price which is obviously resulting to loss of profit for the investors.
Activity: 289
If there are many interested investors, their projects are widely advertised. If they have an excellent team, with the ability to apply them to the reality of the project, this gives the project a higher probability of success.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
don't buy ICO with over hype promotion, they will fall
I personally neve invest in ICO, I like to buy their tokens after they get listed on the exchange, at the first time, they will pump but after that they will dump, and we can see the actual price of their tokens
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
I suggest that don't believe on the ICO ratings easily and do your own research on the project, you must look deeply on their product and the team because these are one of the most important to have a successful ICO. scams are everywhere so you must thoroughly investigate before putting your hard earned money.
Pages:
Jump to: