Pages:
Author

Topic: You should be carefull of what ICO your going to invest with! - page 7. (Read 767 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?

well
hard for now
i mean
team not will guarantee ico will success or not, also comunity like telegram,
can be manipulation, about rating on ico bench , bazaar and bla bla bla
it just point, not so important.
like PXS just got rated 3.6 point, but success altough now going back to ico price
also funfair just got 3.4 point , but with rate right now , it's 3.87x than ico price
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I think most people should learn to use the GTIHUB website, because the development of most projects can be found through this website, so according to the development of the code, whether to invest in the ICO project can be considered.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I think only important thing regarding investing in ico is the hard cap, if the hard cap is very low compared to project's value then investors are at low risk compared to hyped projects.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Ofcourse, investing in ICO is so very risky. You don't know the consequences that will happen wether it will become successful or it will turn to scam.
Better to search and read about the project so that you will not regret at the end.
Activity: 238
So people should learn to understand ICO projects themselves.
Not all ICO projects can bring you good profits, because many ICO projects have various problems. ,
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I fully support the idea that people (investors) need to study the project in detail before investing and if you saw a small mistake or something else, do not rush to invest in this project. Talk to other people, but better skip.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Things you should be careful with which ICO you invest:
1. Choose the right size projects, focus on value and avoid over-promoted projects
When it comes to the size of an ICO project, it's best in the "golden range", meaning it's not too small or too big. This range has been proven to range from $ 2 million to $ 10 million. Do not forget that ICOs are startups.
2. Analyze the project development team and ensure they are successful
By choosing a team of successful, experienced and well-established business executives, you will increase your chances of success. This is the most important measure, but I put it in second place, simply because of the size risk of the project.
Avoid "dark" projects in the development roadmap
The ICO concept is to create a useful and widely recognized coding currency. This is only possible when investing in an innovative, innovative and high-value service for the user. Waiting for a year to have an alpha version is unacceptable.
Ideally you can feel the service during ICO and may use your token right after the ICO ends.
Activity: 308
how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: