Pages:
Author

Topic: You work your butt off, and a rich dude does nothing and gets rich - how? - page 18. (Read 23786 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I wish twwifm would provide an EXPLANATION to the QUESTION.  But he/she/it can't. All this person ever says is that FRB is not the problem.  We have EVIDENCE!  You have accusations and you sound like a lunatic. I want people to reclaim their money, in an economic system that does not benefit the 1%.

My Chinese friends, I want to share something about what your money supply looks like.  This is not a Western problem but you already knew that.

This is how the the illusion of wealth was created. And if you haven't read it, this is my explanation why: My explanation

All that money has to go somewhere.

You don't have evidence that FRB causes inequality you just have charts that show expansion in money supply.  I'm not going to argue that FRB expands money supply because that's what it does.

You want people to reclaim their money?  What does that even mean?  So you think you are entitled somehow?

OK, heres a different thesis for you since you seem to be interested in econ but you don't really understand the economists you keep name dropping.  Fist, you must forget about your fixation on FRB.

Thomas Piketty just released a book about wealth inequality.  His thesis is that when (R) return on capital exceeds (G) growth, the wealth consolidates because the wealthy make earnings on their capital.  He came  to this conclusion by collecting data over a span of about 200 years and graphed it.  In 19th Cent, (G) was minimal (almost zero) and (R) was about 5%.  Then inequality grew until WW1 & WW2.  These events destroyed capital.  In the period post WW2, we had low (R) and high (G).  The effect of these forces compressed inequality and created  more even distribution of wealth ushering in a larger middle class base.  Then after 1970s to current again we have experience a greater divergence and record high levels of wealth inequality.

Here are the some charts of his research:

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The irony is the OP was lucky to be born in Australia.  If you were born in a Third World Country you have no choice but to be poor.

At least in Australia you can work your way up the economic ladder.
No mate. The system here is also loaded up with debt, causing social breakdowns and wealth inequality. The system in the US, UK, Europe, China and Japan is worse because people don't understand FRB and they haven't been selling iron ore to china.

I'm doing my bit to dispel any notions that FRB is meritocracy.  No, FRB is purely aristocracy.

Those new to this thread, please read the first post.

No the irony is in Cambodia theres a guy saying the same thing about Aussie tourists.  Your idea of "poor" is a gross distortion of reality from the point of view of someone who is actually poor.

What you don't get is that FRB is doesn't cause poverty.  Its not having access to money that keeps people from getting out of poverty.  While you run around ranting about limiting money.  Some poor schmuck in a Third World Country wishes money would flow more freely.

What you really want is to monopolize money because you think rich people don't deserve to be rich.  You're no Robin Hood, you just want to steal from the rich and give it to yourself.

Don't pretend you care about inequality one bit

It is a world wide problem when your currency is worth less each day. Some people are lucky enough that even at reduced value they still have it pretty good compared to poorer countries. That doesn't make any less of a crime. I will not happily take a punch in the face simply because other people have to take a kick to the groin. It is theft and the more vulnerable you all ready are the more it hurts. 
Activity: 448
I wish twwifm would provide an EXPLANATION to the QUESTION.  But he/she/it can't. All this person ever says is that FRB is not the problem.  We have EVIDENCE!  You have accusations and you sound like a lunatic. I want people to reclaim their money, in an economic system that does not benefit the 1%.

My Chinese friends, I want to share something about what your money supply looks like.  This is not a Western problem but you already knew that.

This is how the the illusion of wealth was created. And if you haven't read it, this is my explanation why: My explanation

All that money has to go somewhere.
The irony is the OP was lucky to be born in Australia.  If you were born in a Third World Country you have no choice but to be poor.

No mate. The system here is also loaded up with debt, causing social breakdowns and wealth inequality. The system in the US, UK, Europe, China and Japan is worse because people don't understand FRB and they haven't been selling iron ore to china.

I'm doing my bit to dispel any notions that FRB is meritocracy.  No, FRB is purely aristocracy.

No the irony is in Cambodia theres a guy saying the same thing about Aussie tourists.  Your idea of "poor" is a gross distortion of reality from the point of view of someone who is actually poor.

What you don't get is that FRB is doesn't cause poverty.  Its not having access to money that keeps people from getting out of poverty.  While you run around ranting about limiting money.  Some poor schmuck in a Third World Country wishes money would flow more freely.

What you really want is to monopolize money because you think rich people don't deserve to be rich.  You're no Robin Hood, you just want to steal from the rich and give it to yourself.

Don't pretend you care about inequality one bit
This is not purely an Australian and American problem my friends.  See Europe's money supply also:

My explanation is here: My explanation

Please provide yours.

Activity: 434
Merit: 511
The irony is the OP was lucky to be born in Australia.  If you were born in a Third World Country you have no choice but to be poor.

Yeh but some people are already starting higher on the ladder.
And most people cant even reach the highest point.
And the thirth world country is only there to make you believe you have it good.
So if we believe we shouldnt whine about our situation, because we live in the good part of the world.
And other country's have it so bad im so happy to live here,
We can easily fix those country's but it doesnt happen, and that's one of the reasons.
The irony is the OP was lucky to be born in Australia.  If you were born in a Third World Country you have no choice but to be poor.

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
The love of fiat is the root of all good
Remember, being poor implies you have nothing for them to steal.

Agreed - being poor means they've already stolen it from you.

People are poor because there's not enough spending.  No spending, no jobs.

Because of the hard 21 million bitcoin limit and no ability to redistribute bitcoin wealth, the Bitcoin economy is doomed.
Activity: 770

Agreed - being poor means they've already stolen it from you.

The market operates following certain rules. You can exploit the temporary distortion in the market.

The rigging of the system costs the ruling class a great deal money. The 2008 financial crisis is more like shark eating shark rather than shark eating small fish.

Mo money. Mo problems -- Notorious B.I.G.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
Yeh we are just born in to a world, where only the rich have real changes to get more rich.
There are old families that are trying to get there hands on all the money in the world.
They already have monopoly and we can only play there game is how it feels to me.

If you are smart, you should know that the system is rigged and exploit its flaws.

Cryptocurrency is the chance of our life.

This is how I feel to, they are already replacing people with machine's
Soon they dont need us but with bitcoin we dont need them either.

The market operates following certain rules. You can exploit the temporary distortion in the market.

The rigging of the system costs the ruling class a great deal money. The 2008 financial crisis is more like shark eating shark rather than shark eating small fish.

Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Yeh we are just born in to a world, where only the rich have real changes to get more rich.
There are old families that are trying to get there hands on all the money in the world.
They already have monopoly and we can only play there game is how it feels to me.

If you are smart, you should know that the system is rigged and exploit its flaws.

Cryptocurrency is the chance of our life.

This is how I feel to, they are already replacing people with machine's
Soon they dont need us but with bitcoin we dont need them either.
The UK (physically) is largely owned by the same people today as it was in the 19th century.

Its called being born at the right time and in the right place. Or luck  Wink.
You're right. I call this aristocracy, not meritocracy.

Society has been operating like this since the beginning of time.

Does that make it right ?

Lets at least start calling it for what it is - a rigged market.

Fighting all these wars in the name of freedom and democracy - don't insult my intelligence.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
The UK (physically) is largely owned by the same people today as it was in the 19th century.

Society has been operating like this since the beginning of time.

Sorry,
but dont really understand this chart the OP posted...
The world is like this: there is rich people and there is poor people..there is no middle point. Everyone who think he is in the middle point is actually poor. Thats it!

BR,
Gondel
read this please gondel, http://ozziecoin.com/?page_id=1068

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Sorry,
but dont really understand this chart the OP posted...
The world is like this: there is rich people and there is poor people..there is no middle point. Everyone who think he is in the middle point is actually poor. Thats it!

BR,
Gondel
Activity: 249
The basic premises of your argument are good because creating money (fractional reserve) does take value away in general, but it in no way takes the full percentage created.

Fiat currency has value for the same reason Bitcoin has value - because people use it.

No, one bank doesn't create 90% of what it lends. The effect is cumulative as banks borrow on money that was borrowed on money that was borrowed.

Sorry to burst your bubble here bud:

Lehman held $373 billion of "net assets" and a "net leverage ratio" of 16.1  As in they retained 6.25% in equity in the best case scenario.

The UK banks have a leverage ratio of less than 3% as of last month (April 2014).  As in they retained less than 3% in equity.

The banks DO NOT CARE what are in deposits.  They are lending out MORE than 90% of what they take in as deposits. Moreover, by creating loans they are creating their own deposits:

Lord Adair Turner, formally the UK's chief financial regulator, said "Banks do not, as too many textbooks still suggest, take deposits of existing money from savers and lend it out to borrowers: they create credit and money ex nihilo – extending a loan to the borrower and simultaneously crediting the borrower’s money account".

I think it's important to understand that the money supply is being inflated to high heaven and that asset prices are being pushed up as a consequence.  

We are not talking about hyperinflation, we are talking about theft in day light.

See the M3 growth for your own country here: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/

I find it very interesting that the countries with the highest debt/GDP ratios are the ones heavily involved in bitcoin:

US
Japan
Singapore
Belgium
Ireland

PLAN "BTC"
Pages:
Jump to: