Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 12. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
October 04, 2017, 01:49:17 AM
as in my opinion, in terms of investing in bitcoin. However, I still prefer to invest some of my money rather than enter all.
You can not spend all the time so young or even old people still enjoy life and not just think about investing.
I think that investing some in BTC while enjoying life, It will not cause any regrets at all, and everything I make speculation.
as I mean above. do not store everything in one container. if the container is destroyed. then we will lose everything without the remaining.

true, do not put all eggs in one basket

This is a fundamental rule of any investment done by people. You should always split your money into different baskets so that even if the market is worst you will get the average loss/return and not just in single stock/currency which can hamper your total portfolio.

That's what you called diversification of your investment, in fact you don't have to only put all your invest in crypto as that is too risky.
Have your own investment in real world like a business where you can manage on your own and only put a certain amount for crypto or bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 04, 2017, 01:34:54 AM
as in my opinion, in terms of investing in bitcoin. However, I still prefer to invest some of my money rather than enter all.
You can not spend all the time so young or even old people still enjoy life and not just think about investing.
I think that investing some in BTC while enjoying life, It will not cause any regrets at all, and everything I make speculation.
as I mean above. do not store everything in one container. if the container is destroyed. then we will lose everything without the remaining.

This is a fundamental rule of any investment done by people. You should always split your money into different baskets so that even if the market is worst you will get the average loss/return and not just in single stock/currency which can hamper your total portfolio.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 01:30:31 AM
agree it we must participate to this blockchain era, blockchain hypein each country, and goverment take action with band, legal, illegal etc.
for me today is best day to learning about it, because we have so many way to learning with youtube and google, we must thanks to google for this digital learning era.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
October 04, 2017, 01:16:36 AM
Yes, it's appropriate that younger generation take control of the business world including bitcoin. Invest bit by bit on bitcoin, much more profitable if compared to save in bank. As well as, younger generation always have a creative idea of what will be done on bitcoin they have.
This is what I think as well. I am a very firm believer of this thing that all the youngsters should give Bitcoin a try at least for once. There is hardly any doubt to dent this thing that all the youngsters are well educated and have sharp fresh minds. They will surely cash out this opportunity in the best way.

Yeah the thing is that the bitcoins are not easy to handle at all and once the person gets a full grip over them after then it becomes easy for him to deal with the bitcoins and earn safely. It could really open the door to a bright future therefore countries require youngsters to enter into this field and use their sharpness of minds to turn the whole picture not less than a successful career.

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
October 03, 2017, 11:52:55 PM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
The problem is you are putting all your eggs in one basket and while it could turn out to be great at the end there is a reasonable chance you will end up broke that is why it is never a good idea to go all in especially in something as changeable as bitcoin.
Good metaphor. Just like building a high tower and in the end you may end up broken due to the fact that your foundation is not that strong enough. You may say that it may give you good outcome but still the risk is high if ever you will not become who you want to be. You should focus more on the things that can make your foundations firm and strong. You can set bitcoin as a side job only and time will come you will get to say that your decision was right on not going all in with bitcoin.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
October 03, 2017, 11:45:41 PM
They say 10% for gold holds so 'all in' is a bit over the top so it depends how to gauge as all in.   I just posted in another thread, you dont want to hold absolutely everything if mining in coins assuming it will go up.   Do pay bills off in the good times because at least sometimes the mining wont exactly pay off and everyone gets negative at the same time, hence its really not good selling at that time.    All in to me means hesitate and doubt less not to disregard any caution
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 04:39:30 PM
You are right, but all in? It would looks like a real gambling! Someone before wrote 20% of your all savings max 30% is in my opinion very optimum employment of resources, with that amount you can earn very nice money comparing to your deposit(20-30%), and even if you lost yuou won't lose all of your money.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

Activity: 29
October 03, 2017, 04:22:43 PM
Nobody never should go all in on bitcoin Wink It wouldn't be ever a smart decision Grin

True, but bitcoin is like an industry index.
Activity: 56
October 03, 2017, 03:53:04 PM
Going all in on bitcoins is a negative concept specifically for younger people considering that they have tiny expertise about it. But currently being exposed to bitcoin at an early age could give them a large benefit if they use it properly in terms of investing or supporting their family members. Often keep in mind that you must often feel before you click on or else you may regret it afterwards on.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
October 03, 2017, 11:42:40 AM
Youngsters can try for bitcoin.  But they have to be very careful. This technology can be complicated. Protect your investment. Learn about hot vs cold wallets. Software and hardware wallets. Learn about your keys and how transactions are signed and broadcast onto the network. Your knowledge will become the best measuring stick of value. Don't get overly concerned will the $ exchange rate at any given time. That's not the same thing as value.
As a new learner it is really our responsibility to learn up the basic informations regarding on to bitcoin.We should not just easily jump in because you are just joining on the trend and carelessly put up money without any plans.Youngsters should really need to learn up the things and understand on how bitcoin works in terms of usage and in terms of investment.
Activity: 119
October 03, 2017, 11:38:19 AM
Nobody never should go all in on bitcoin Wink It wouldn't be ever a smart decision Grin
Activity: 197
October 03, 2017, 10:43:22 AM
Youngsters can try for bitcoin.  But they have to be very careful. This technology can be complicated. Protect your investment. Learn about hot vs cold wallets. Software and hardware wallets. Learn about your keys and how transactions are signed and broadcast onto the network. Your knowledge will become the best measuring stick of value. Don't get overly concerned will the $ exchange rate at any given time. That's not the same thing as value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 03, 2017, 10:29:23 AM
I don't think so! I don't agree to go all in on bitcoin just because your still young. You should also consider that the money that you have is from your parents, it is just a borrowed money. It is not safe to go all in and take the risk just because it is not your money. I would suggest to invest in bitcoin but not all of it, have a back up or another savings plan to have an assurance you will not lose big time.

First, I actually think that it is said here that "young" people should go all in on bitcoin because they are still young. They have a long life ahead and they can get the most profit.

I think a teenager's money is not necessarily "borrowed" from the parents because first of all, it's the parents responsibility to give their kid money and at the same time, what type of parent gives their kid money but consider it as something that should be given back to them in the future? I think that teenagers should invest, not necessarily on bitcoin but they have to invest. Investing gives you a chance that you are going to make money from it but my point is that you are gaining knowledge. You are not just going to invest, of course. You are going to learn about the company first or at least you should because otherwise you might as well throw away your money. One good thing about bitcoin is that it is not some HYIP/MLM/RevShare/Networking/PTC/Referral site.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 03, 2017, 09:53:23 AM
Young people should take higher risks and diversify their portfolio, and bitcoin can supplement that.

A better phrase would be "buy bitcoin instead of doing vices" because at least with bitcoin, you can theoretically lose it all but you'll still retain your health.
I think otherwise. I think this will not be a wise decision by any youngster to invest all of his earnings into Bitcoin and that in that age when he don’t have enough knowledge about Bitcoin and all that stuff. In fact, I’ll advise him to invest a portion of his earning and learn the things well before taking any big step.
With bitcoin, trust and good understanding is required to benefit big using bitcoin. One can spend good time learning during the teenage, also those age groups have a mentality to experiment what they learn. Upon the fact youngsters going full on bitcoin will make the digital community grow potentially.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
October 03, 2017, 09:48:25 AM
I don't think so! I don't agree to go all in on bitcoin just because your still young. You should also consider that the money that you have is from your parents, it is just a borrowed money. It is not safe to go all in and take the risk just because it is not your money. I would suggest to invest in bitcoin but not all of it, have a back up or another savings plan to have an assurance you will not lose big time.
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
October 03, 2017, 09:41:59 AM
I think young people don't have to focus entirely on bitcoin until they really understand about the banking system and national economic regulation, I mean there must be two understandings about real and virtual financial management. I worry about this because if young people are just stuck in creative economy and one financial side alone they will tend not to contribute and actively engage in development to the country's economy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 03, 2017, 06:26:10 AM
This is still a risk. But this risk has a chance of succeeding. Going all in Bitcoin as a Teenager is a good idea. All they have to invest is time. If they save enough money in real life they can buy Bitcoin early. Then wait for Bitcoin to increase in value. Bitcoin today is fast in development because Cyrptocurrency is becoming a tread. This is happening in a good way.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
October 03, 2017, 06:20:25 AM
Young people should take higher risks and diversify their portfolio, and bitcoin can supplement that.

A better phrase would be "buy bitcoin instead of doing vices" because at least with bitcoin, you can theoretically lose it all but you'll still retain your health.
I think otherwise. I think this will not be a wise decision by any youngster to invest all of his earnings into Bitcoin and that in that age when he don’t have enough knowledge about Bitcoin and all that stuff. In fact, I’ll advise him to invest a portion of his earning and learn the things well before taking any big step.
I totally agree with you. Going all in on something that you don't fully know has major consequences as the risk will be at its maximum because you are not prepared at what might happen. Spending more time on learning how to trade especially learning how to analyze charts is a much more effective way in reducing your risk and increasing the chances of you earning something from Bitcoin.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
October 03, 2017, 06:06:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: