Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite altcoins for this year? - page 9. (Read 7939 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
August 26, 2017, 10:17:56 AM
I think Bitcoin Cash is my favourite coin.

Great potential and high risk. But then again, risk is always high with crypto Smiley
BCC now sounds staggering with a very fast rise, the risk of rising and falling prices in the market is the risk of people who have coins on the market, wait when prices in the market go up and that is your wealth.  Cheesy

Ethereum, Dash, Bitcoin Cash & BitConnect. Looking very good for me.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 09:43:25 AM
wings is the best, with there reward for forecast !!

best of GOOGLE, KICKSTARTER and DAO Cheesy
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 09:39:42 AM
Your favorite altcoins to hold for 2017 and why?
My favorite altcoins is adex and monero they are the best
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 26, 2017, 09:13:38 AM
Favourite altcoin will probably depend on what time of the year you invested I guess, If you invested very early in the year I suppose the best altcoin will have to be Stratis, from about  $0.06 to all time high of over $10 but still about $6 which is still 100x
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 09:10:27 AM
I hold eth and bitcoin but bitcoin is better..more stable, beside i have a little ETC as u know - cheap  Smiley

Eth becomes the most superior altcoin in terms transaction value and capitalization. holding eth is good option to invest, because it has potential to become even bigger. and Waves is the altcoin i hold with small portions, i see he has bright hope to make pretty profit.
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
August 26, 2017, 08:59:21 AM
I hold eth and bitcoin but bitcoin is better..more stable, beside i have a little ETC as u know - cheap  Smiley
Activity: 322
August 26, 2017, 08:33:43 AM
My favorite altcoin is ethereum and waves, because ethereum and waves have excellent potential in both short and long term investments, you can try it, because I myself always use the eth and waves
sorry bro if I were more likely to select ETH, because I am more comfortable when wearing eth rather than waves. maybe you can give a reason why we should try waves, other than in terms of long and short term?
Because honestly I am very interested to try one of the best altcoin for now that is waves.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 06:29:24 AM
Ethereum is my favourite altcoin because of good market cap
Activity: 574
August 26, 2017, 05:49:08 AM

Great potential and high risk. But then again, risk is always high with crypto Smiley
BCC now sounds staggering with a very fast rise, the risk of rising and falling prices in the market is the risk of people who have coins on the market, wait when prices in the market go up and that is your wealth.  Cheesy
Activity: 574
August 26, 2017, 05:45:27 AM

There is no doubt my favorite altcoin is the NEO, I bought them when the price is $0.5 and I sold a half of them when the price is $50, 100x profit, that is the reason.
You choose the right one, that is choosing the NEO coin, because I see in the market the price of NEO is soaring high into the clouds. Hopefully the coin that I am saving this price can be like NEO with a very high price in the market.  Cheesy
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
August 25, 2017, 09:23:13 AM
My favorite altcoin is ethereum and waves, because ethereum and waves have excellent potential in both short and long term investments, you can try it, because I myself always use the eth and waves
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 25, 2017, 08:07:20 AM
It is very difficult to answer this because there are many good coins but in our portfolio we have a few good ones like INSN, JNS, DENT, BQX, MCO, CENTRA, NEO, ETH, COSS, IFT,  ROCKET and few others but we are not like big whales. We only have small amounts. Now we want to invest also in PROOFSUITE.
Activity: 322
August 25, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

Indeed if every altcoin is at risk each, but if you ask me, I think altcoin DENT is a good coin. Because now the price goes up!
But if for the waves I have never tried it bro  Grin
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
August 23, 2017, 05:50:23 AM
NEO - but i didn't hold it

i hold XVG with a very small amount
Activity: 292
Miningcore
August 23, 2017, 05:43:10 AM

Activity: 401
Presale is live!
August 23, 2017, 04:37:04 AM
My favourite coins are right now Stratis, Waves and Lisk. I hope very great raises in the coins and future uses. All of them are gonna be better comparing to market.
Activity: 157
August 23, 2017, 04:35:39 AM
My favorite so far is ADX. Everyone was witness to how ADX grew from a few cents worth to more than a dollar in just more than a month. There are other coins that performed good as well. And there might be some more as we are still in August.

What is ADX coin? seem like stock

ADX is Adex.
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/adex/
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
August 23, 2017, 04:35:05 AM
Now I think monaco Smiley as you can see the price from the start it dumps to 0.0003 then up to 0.004  by this time and just sold it greater than the ico.price it really pumps bigs and we earn a ton of profit from it. Also looking for the bitdice ico now it is very promising and well bitdice is famous way back and now they have ico and I hope that it will be successful
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 23, 2017, 04:34:59 AM
My favorite so far is ADX. Everyone was witness to how ADX grew from a few cents worth to more than a dollar in just more than a month. There are other coins that performed good as well. And there might be some more as we are still in August.

What is ADX coin? seem like stock
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 23, 2017, 04:30:47 AM
Antshares - promising project from China, pretty similar to ethereum and China usually tends to heavily promote their own, there's also a lot of people in China.
AntShares is a sleeping giant! + Virtual Machine similar to Ethereum (smart contract 2 platform going to be released this month) + 1 million blocks and counting on public net + They are around since 2014, their CEO is one of the biggest names in chinese crypto (en par with Vitalik- some recent of events show them sitting next to each other) + Their consensus algorithm allows for much better scalability than PoS,PoW which is choking BTC/ETH already these days (they use an algorithm similar to hyperledgers) + Constant github updates + First partnerships with Alibaba and Microsoft already last year + They are on a good path to get KYC certification in china (china recently raised concerned with respect to ICOs for violating this) + Their "mothercompany" onchain is heavily involved in regulatory affairs in china, they were one of the signees of the official chinese blockchain report 2016 (issued by the government), Onchain also is going to release a DAO type fund (nestfund.io) based on AntShare architecture
Pages:
Jump to: