Pages:
Author

Topic: Your favorite altcoins for this year? - page 7. (Read 7939 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 08:22:43 PM
IOTA and Tezos are my favorites, both are innovative and will truly bring crypto currencies into the next level.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 07:56:54 PM
My faves so far are ripple, litecoin and monero.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 28, 2017, 07:46:57 PM
for me altcoin I use often is ethereum and waves, long term and short term storage is very profitable for me, because between ethereum and waves both have good potential, let alone a bounty always use eth and waves to send their coin
I'm holding ethereum, waves and mgo these are one my favorite coins. Im holding these for a long term because I know it has a very big potential coin. Yes a lot of ico project use these eth and waves contract.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 07:40:37 PM
VIAcoin, hidden gem
Activity: 462
August 28, 2017, 07:34:24 PM
for me altcoin I use often is ethereum and waves, long term and short term storage is very profitable for me, because between ethereum and waves both have good potential, let alone a bounty always use eth and waves to send their coin
Activity: 308
August 28, 2017, 06:46:16 PM
I would have to say IOTA and NEXUS, they both have a lot of potential , still in their infancy like most crypto's. great team. Good charts great vision. And great percentage gains so far.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 05:50:07 PM
from the second hundred of coinmarketcap I picked some myst an qrl, anybody has simillar opinion ?
Activity: 812
August 26, 2017, 11:09:11 PM
My favorite cryptocoin for the year are Monero, particl, ethereum. Monero and ethereum have shown a tremendous growth and particl is also going to do so in near future when it gets listed on an exchange.

Exactly. I thought monero will be just an accessory in my wallet but recently monero pumps hard and I hope it will go to the moon. And of course eth and waves, the most promising coins ever, wouldn't miss this for a life! Im also eyeing OMG as it look so bright now.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2017, 10:37:44 PM
My favorite altcoin this year is bitcoin and I still hold it and I'm sure next year will keep going up, my other favorite coins are ark, dash coin, waves which have fluctuating market price movements so can be utilized to take a bit Short-term profits.  Smiley
Activity: 308
August 26, 2017, 10:26:51 PM
CoinDash, I support it from ICO, it's a invest tool for us, especially big help to new, as you see, more and more new investors come into altcoin area,this will help CDT grow big.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2017, 10:22:55 PM
Your favorite altcoins to hold for 2017 and why?

I probably go to ethereum, it is my favorite. Everybody loves it because it is a good thing when it becomes to investment, I also saw a lot of potential in them like what everyone saw on them. I have a lot of eth still holding them in my wallet hoping to have a bigger profit. Eth is the only altcoins I'm holding till now. Because I know that they will grow like what happened to bitcoins. Not as expensive as bitcoins but they can be successful like what bitcoins have achieved before.
Activity: 434
August 26, 2017, 10:07:36 PM

Is bitcoin cash an altcoin? If yes then it is my favorite,  even though it is hated my other people because of becoming the brother of bitcoins, their price was good so i like them. But if not then I'll have to go on ethereum which is second of the most great prices in this altcoins. So i like them, I have a lots of them still pending ilon my wallet. I'm just waiting for them to pump so I have some bigger profit.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2017, 09:55:14 PM
My favorite altcoin is MCO because this market has achieved a lot of success at the moment, in just one month from 0.0003 now it has a level of 0.003, which makes everyone have profit
Activity: 459
August 26, 2017, 06:51:57 PM
I am watching DeepOnion, the thread seems to be very popular.  I can't make heads or tales of the other alts that flood the forum, other than that there is way too many.

You're right, the community behind DeepOnion is what keeps it ahead of the rest. It is truly the driving force which will help it become successful in the long run.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
August 26, 2017, 06:06:30 PM
I am watching DeepOnion, the thread seems to be very popular.  I can't make heads or tales of the other alts that flood the forum, other than that there is way too many.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2017, 06:02:45 PM
My favorite cryptocoin for the year are Monero, particl, ethereum. Monero and ethereum have shown a tremendous growth and particl is also going to do so in near future when it gets listed on an exchange.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 05:05:20 PM
Almost all coins this year are my favorite coin. Because all the coins invested compared to last year have made money for their investors and this seems to continue for a while.

However, the coins I love most are:

Bitcoin, Ethereum and Zcash
Activity: 714
August 26, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

Well, my choices of altcoins to hold this year are bitcoin cash, etherium, and monero. Because i can see just so much potentail when i look at all these alternative coins. And i personally think that they can really become very valuable coins in the future. I even consider holding them for about two years or more because i rust in them and i am confident that they will really give me a lot of profit in the years to come.

Etherum is a good coin for holding. Yes after 2 or 3 years it will give you good returns. But don't have trust on Bitcoin cash and Monero. BCH is good for day trading long term investment I think it will not worth. For me Waves is worth for long term investment I have few coins.

Waves is looking promising and it has an ability to give good profits in long term but still I believe that ETH is the best coin when it comes to an long term investment in altcoins as you cannot have same level of trust in other coins as most of them will disappear or will crash and won't be in position to recover back and even if ETH drops it can rise back in future.
Activity: 473
August 26, 2017, 03:16:13 PM

Well, my choices of altcoins to hold this year are bitcoin cash, etherium, and monero. Because i can see just so much potentail when i look at all these alternative coins. And i personally think that they can really become very valuable coins in the future. I even consider holding them for about two years or more because i rust in them and i am confident that they will really give me a lot of profit in the years to come.

Etherum is a good coin for holding. Yes after 2 or 3 years it will give you good returns. But don't have trust on Bitcoin cash and Monero. BCH is good for day trading long term investment I think it will not worth. For me Waves is worth for long term investment I have few coins.
Activity: 574
August 26, 2017, 02:50:37 PM
ZenCash, no question.
Pages:
Jump to: